Visit site
✟1,866.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What's cool is like making an RPG that has like civilization using advanced technology but not advance weapons like in Escaflowne. Well, I guess you could consider the guymelfe's weapons. But I'd just like to say that Escaflowne was probably the best and coolest anime EVER made!!!

Upvote 0
Wow!, I havent been here in ages, I have always liked rpg games, and have playe online mmorpg's such as everwars adn gangwars, and was thinking today, (while stiring kraft dinner for the kids) That why isnt there good stuff liek these games but in a christian perspective?.

so I did a google serach for mmorpg and up came ..you got it CHristian forums

I am all for this Idea, I have experience in graphics , html php, and other things, tho prgramming is not my bag, I'd like to be apart of this ifthings happen.

Oh yeah and free is the only way, with away to donate, if this thing ends up costing money then im out, cause I end up saying yet again like in my signature that I cant afford to be a christian. hehe sacrastic but true at times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
New MMORPG

Hi all! New to the forums here. I did a search myself for a few hours (believe it or not) for a good christian based mmorpg, and found this forum, maybe a few regular games from about oh...10 years ago!
Well, thing is, I used to play this small online game called Mirage, it was simple, used graphics from the old super nintendo game final fantasy, and was pretty amusing to play. Well, the right to that game has been sold to another person, and that person developed it into a program called "Player Worlds" I myself will be making a new christian based game using this software. Problem is, the only graphics I would have are from the final fantasy games, and would sooner or later have to make my own (keeping the unique ff style intact):clap:
I have the bare bones of a site I have made for this game and am very familiar with the game building knowledge needed to make this game. But!...
I need a staff, and being very limited on time, I need a dedicated one, people who could dedicate a few hours each week towards the game.
(visit my site to see a screenshot)

second, please e-mail me if you would be interested in joining this project, what i need is:
A dedicated server host (only if i cannot aquire on myself)
3 forum Moderators
2 quest designers familiar with the left behind series, and the word of god
Idea's for the site! (e-mail me if you have any)
I am looking forward to this game as well.
so..any replies would be appreciated, and feel free to visit the site
(temp site)

Upvote 0
oh, forgot to tell you, I will be gone for 3 days in Costa mesa de-bugging computers for the company i work for weee! so you might not get a quick reply after tomorrow

Oh, i forgot to say:
Here are the game specs:
It would be a 6-7 mb download, but be about 15-20 mb unzipped
You would need at least a 300mhz comp to run it with 32 mb ram
and a 8 mb graphics card.

For artists who wish to contribute
Sprites must be 32x32 (final fantasy style, with a twist if you like)
tiles must be 32x32 as well
please e-mail art to me or e-mail me a link to it
I am also taking sounds as well in .wav format, for attacking sounds, etc.

Also, in the game, instead of actual "spell's" it would be chapters from the bible, so say..in a regular ff game, the spell to "heal" was called "cure"
but in this game it would be a chapter like John 3:16.

I will also be siging up testers to test the game out soon, just check out the main page later on.
I might have found a host for the game server as well as the website for fast loading. :prayer:

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Jesus was watching out for me today as he always is!
I have to drive to costa mesa for work which for me is a 2 hour drive, but my veh. isnt up to par right now, so...I went back inside and called work to tell them I may not be able to go when my co-worker who answered the phone gives me the cell phone of another co-worker who wanted me to carpool with him!!! PRAISE GOD!

Upvote 0
I found a place that will host the game server, as well as the webpage, about $20 a month, but I would pay in 3 month incrememts. So all is well for now, might have to put a donate button on the front page to keep the server up though, but thats another day, back to work hehe

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Ive got a new site, a free one :) anyhoo, check it out, and tell me what you think, its pretty much bare bones now, bit it works, and it neat and clean
(gfx i did myself-site template is standard with this free site though, i catn take credit for that lol)
come check it out
faithonline.cjb.net
also, I will be needing 10 alpha testers, to connect to my server and stress test it (only on a few maps, and at certain times, because i will be hosting the game myself!! pm me here to apply, and tell me what you think you could contribute.

Upvote 0