N/A
✟157,541.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is interesting that although UFOs have crashed into the earth, they have discovered the craters, but no trace of any bodies or debris.
What evidence is there for such claim? What research, photographs or other materials are you referring to? How do you even officially identify a UFO crash site?

The research shows that many who have had close encounters with UFOs, have had terrifying nightmares as a result.
What research?

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟157,541.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If an aircraft had crashed, there would be debris all over the place. Also, with the objects moving at high speed through the atmosphere, there is no sign of sonic booms or surface heat causing a glow. When the space shuttle entered the atmosphere, a bright red glow appeared at its front through atmospheric tension.

What this shows is that these objects don't contain any biological beings, and the UFOs themselves are not physical. Therefore they don't originate in our space time dimension.
Would not it be less stretched to say that some of these sightings are rather some undiscovered atmospheric phenomena similar to ball lightnings? We do not need to invent a whole demonology from the bit of evidence we have so far.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟845,828.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
What evidence is there for such claim? What research, photographs or other materials are you referring to? How do you even officially identify a UFO crash site?

What research?
The research comes mainly from reports by the military. Dr. Hugh Ross, Astrophysicist was tasked with examining all the reports over the 20 years he was researching, and found where these objects had crashed to earth. The craters were there, but no debris or bodies that would have been expected at a crash site where an aircraft or space vehicle would have crashed.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟845,828.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Would not it be less stretched to say that some of these sightings are rather some undiscovered atmospheric phenomena similar to ball lightnings? We do not need to invent a whole demonology from the bit of evidence we have so far.
The answer to that is that the atmospheric phenomena explanation was seen as part of the 99% of false sightings. But there is a 1% of sightings that cannot be explained except that they appeared to be real airborne objects, and people have reported close encounters, where they have received a message, and some have reported being abducted. Many of these close encounter people have had terrifying nightmares afterward. It has also been discovered that all those who have had sighting and received close encounters are heavily involved in the occult. When they have turned from the occult, the sighting and close encounters have ceased. It is significant that those who have had no involvement with the occult, have never had a UFO sighting.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,859.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Also, with the objects moving at high speed through the atmosphere, there is no sign of sonic booms or surface heat causing a glow. When the space shuttle entered the atmosphere, a bright red glow appeared at its front through atmospheric tension.

They do radiate heat and appeared in infra-red cameras of Navy fighter planes. The heat of their craft will also heat the air surrounding it and have also been caught in other infra-red recordings.

The "lack" of sonic boom is possible if you could somehow cause the air molecules to move apart laterally well ahead of the craft or cause it to very progressively move out of the way at subsonic speeds. This will create a vacuum "bubble" ahead of the machine. If the bubble is wedge shaped, extending far ahead of the craft, then the air molecules moving apart can do so at subsonic speeds even if the machine is traveling at hypersonic speeds. Apparently, they turn this thing off when the craft is hovering and the heat of their craft can dissipate in the surrounding air.

It might be loosely similar to "super-cavitation" a technology that allows underwater torpedoes to travel at ridiculous airplane speeds underwater. Except the aliens maybe using force fields or lasers instead of solid objects to force "atmospheric cavitation". The technology might be similar to the fictional "deflector" in Star Trek. Eliminates the risk of the machine melting when traveling at hypersonic speeds within the atmosphere and also dramatically reduces infra red signature and eliminates noise, enhancing stealth characteristics.

In the past, witnesses have described that when these other worldly craft accelerated from hover or starting lifting off from the ground, the air ahead of the motion sometimes became luminous as if illuminated by lasers. So they may be using tech that can cause a similar effect to "super cavitation" in air. Allowing their craft to move through air at stupendous speeds without heating up and without causing sonic booms.

Although some witness accounts describe them making loud sonic booms or explosion noise, sometimes accompanied by a blast wave especially when these craft instantly accelerate to supersonic speeds from hover.

You can warp space with light (photons) but the output energy required would exceed that of thermonuclear explosions for manned spacecraft. Warp-capable starships would probably have enough energy/power to destroy a whole planet.

The question I would have about that is - if you have never been actively involved in the occult at any stage of your life, have anyone related or close to you involved in the occult?

Unfortunately, we do. The sister of my grandmother practiced sorcery. My mom herself had encounters with faceless other-worldly entities as well when they used to live in a rural, relatively remote town. My grandfather (my mother's father) had encounters as well with angel-like beings out in the field as he fished in the dusk.

One time in her childhood, my mom got sick. They were very poor and couldn't afford medicines. A group of strange weird people wearing what looked like traditional Native American clothes came to their house. We don't live in the American continent so they looked totally out of place.

Nobody called for them. They asked to enter and prayed for my sick mom and she got healed.

Apparently, they had many weird happenings in their then small town.

Recently, I'll have dreams of "aliens" visiting me in the dream. And they looked like Native Americans wearing traditional clothing. They spoke in Aramaic but can also speak and write English fluently. Some of their members look like Blacks (Africans) and many looked Polynesians. They must be a tribe due to their racial distinctiveness. The dreams give a strong impression they were sent here to consecrate the Earth. Those from a far away "nation" God has sent to besiege or make war against humanity. They were nice to me though and they called me "family". They really don't have any big missions for me aside but to learn the Aramaic language.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟932,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
BobRyan said:
ITs more correctly the case that ufos are demons - but that God most certainly did create "the Worlds" Heb 1, Heb 11 not just our world. However we are the only sinful world - and there are no sinless beings crashing to death on our planet. All of that is a fake narrative that demons are spinning just as they tried to make the people in Egypt believe that the magicians in Egypt could turn sticks into snakes.
where did i say other beings are sinless?
I didn't say you did say that.

What I said is that in real life all the sinful beings are here on Earth - and in the universe there are only sinless beings outside of Earth. So then stories about aliens crash landing on earth and leaving dead alien bodies behind (that would be the very recent stories being discussed in congress, not anything you have said) -- would amount to a claim that some of those sinless beings came here in space ships then crashed on earth and died.

What they are actually claiming (it seems) is that these are "evolved beings" from outside earth who came here crashed and died - which is also wrong.

I don't claim that you have promoted either of those.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟932,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
They do radiate heat and appeared in infra-red cameras of Navy fighter planes. The heat of their craft will also heat the air surrounding it and have also been caught in other infra-red recordings.

The "lack" of sonic boom is possible if you could somehow cause the air molecules to move apart laterally well ahead of the craft or cause it to very progressively move out of the way at subsonic speeds. This will create a vacuum "bubble" ahead of the machine. If the bubble is wedge shaped, extending far ahead of the craft, then the air molecules moving apart can do so at subsonic speeds even if the machine is traveling at hypersonic speeds. Apparently, they turn this thing off when the craft is hovering and the heat of their craft can dissipate in the surrounding air.

It might be loosely similar to "super-cavitation" a technology that allows underwater torpedoes to travel at ridiculous airplane speeds underwater. Except the aliens maybe using force fields or lasers instead of solid objects to force "atmospheric cavitation". The technology might be similar to the fictional "deflector" in Star Trek. Eliminates the risk of the machine melting when traveling at hypersonic speeds within the atmosphere and also dramatically reduces infra red signature and eliminates noise, enhancing stealth characteristics.

In the past, witnesses have described that when these other worldly craft accelerated from hover or starting lifting off from the ground, the air ahead of the motion sometimes became luminous as if illuminated by lasers. So they may be using tech that can cause a similar effect to "super cavitation" in air. Allowing their craft to move through air at stupendous speeds without heating up and without causing sonic booms.
technically speaking demons are aliens - since they are intelligent life that does not originate from Earth. But that does not mean that all aliens (all non-Earth intelligent life) are demons.

In addition even demons use science - real physics etc. So just saying that something uses real physics, real science to create an effect to to accelerate or to fly trans-medium in space, air, water - does not mean it is "not real" or not alien intellect that did it, whether of human origin or not -- all those effects are accomplished with real science.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟932,449.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
According to Dr. Hugh Ross, who has a PhD in Astrophysics and who has spent over 20 years studying the universe, along with his secular peers in the field of Astronomy, after studying all the star systems and planets discovered to date, none of them have equalled the essential components for supporting life.

But he admits he has studied not one planet outside of our galaxy, has not studied all the planets in our galaxy etc.

So then not in a position "to know".

What is more - the data from Webb Space Tellescope from this year not completely destroys the old-school storytelling-assumptions they were making back in Ross' day about early Galaxies being less advanced than our own.

All his assumptions are turning out to be wrong in the modern science and discoveries with Webb.
He also says that our milky way galaxy is unique among the other galaxies in our immediate cluster. What this means is that our planet is unique in the universe in its position in the solar system, the nature of our sun, which has the most stable luminosity among all the other stars studied.
His sample size is almost infinitely small compared to the population of galaxies, solar systems and planets - and even Ross knows it.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟405,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
BobRyan said:
ITs more correctly the case that ufos are demons - but that God most certainly did create "the Worlds" Heb 1, Heb 11 not just our world. However we are the only sinful world - and there are no sinless beings crashing to death on our planet. All of that is a fake narrative that demons are spinning just as they tried to make the people in Egypt believe that the magicians in Egypt could turn sticks into snakes.

I didn't say you did say that.

What I said is that in real life all the sinful beings are here on Earth - and in the universe there are only sinless beings outside of Earth. So then stories about aliens crash landing on earth and leaving dead alien bodies behind (that would be the very recent stories being discussed in congress, not anything you have said) -- would amount to a claim that some of those sinless beings came here in space ships then crashed on earth and died.

What they are actually claiming (it seems) is that these are "evolved beings" from outside earth who came here crashed and died - which is also wrong.

I don't claim that you have promoted either of those.
is it a safe assumption that maybe we cannot speak for God in terms of everything He created? If the Bible specifically said "He created ONLY what is on Earth and in Heaven" then so be it, but remember we cannot say for sure that we know until we get to Heaven and He confirms it. It is better to be honest and humble in our knowledge rather than assume we know everything God did and did not do.

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟845,828.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
is it a safe assumption that maybe we cannot speak for God in terms of everything He created? If the Bible specifically said "He created ONLY what is on Earth and in Heaven" then so be it, but remember we cannot say for sure that we know until we get to Heaven and He confirms it. It is better to be honest and humble in our knowledge rather than assume we know everything God did and did not do.
According to the research of Astrophysicists and Astronomers who have studied the known planets in the universe, they have not discovered any that come anywhere near the criteria for supporting life. Also, they have observed that our Milky Way galaxy has a symmetry to it that none of the others in the cluster has. They have discovered that it is unique among the studied galaxies. Also, our sun has the most stable luminosity out of all the other stars studied, which makes our sun the only suitable star to support life on our planet. Even minor fluctuations of light and heat could extinguish life. So it seems that the whole universe is structured and maintained in such a way to maintain life on our planet. If there happened to just one minor thing out of place, life could not exist here. This shows a design that is fine tuned by a Creator and Maintainer in a reality outside of our three dimensional space time reality.

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟157,541.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The research comes mainly from reports by the military. Dr. Hugh Ross, Astrophysicist was tasked with examining all the reports over the 20 years he was researching, and found where these objects had crashed to earth. The craters were there, but no debris or bodies that would have been expected at a crash site where an aircraft or space vehicle would have crashed.
Provide the research about UFO crash sites, thanks. I like to see the primary source data, without a secondary religious interpretation.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟405,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
According to the research of Astrophysicists and Astronomers who have studied the known planets in the universe, they have not discovered any that come anywhere near the criteria for supporting life. Also, they have observed that our Milky Way galaxy has a symmetry to it that none of the others in the cluster has. They have discovered that it is unique among the studied galaxies. Also, our sun has the most stable luminosity out of all the other stars studied, which makes our sun the only suitable star to support life on our planet. Even minor fluctuations of light and heat could extinguish life. So it seems that the whole universe is structured and maintained in such a way to maintain life on our planet. If there happened to just one minor thing out of place, life could not exist here. This shows a design that is fine tuned by a Creator and Maintainer in a reality outside of our three dimensional space time reality.
true Jesus did create our planet uniquely, but those experts still only can vouch for as far as their telescope can see, and if you looked at research the james web telescope actually has discovered planets that contain water and are similar to Earth therefore could have life, but even to the reach of our eyes we still have not scratched the surface of how vast and complex our universe is, MAYBE our galaxy but definitely not the entire universe. God however does know and will have the final word when we get to Heaven.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but i'm not saying you're right either. Rather that we do not fully know as God knows

Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟163,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
true Jesus did create our planet uniquely, but those experts still only can vouch for as far as their telescope can see, and if you looked at research the james web telescope actually has discovered planets that contain water and are similar to Earth therefore could have life, but even to the reach of our eyes we still have not scratched the surface of how vast and complex our universe is, MAYBE our galaxy but definitely not the entire universe. God however does know and will have the final word when we get to Heaven.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but i'm not saying you're right either. Rather that we do not fully know as God knows
His ways are higher than our ways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟845,828.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
How do you know this?
Research by a known and respected expert who has spent 20 years examing every recorded sighting from the 1940s to the present day.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟845,828.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Provide the research about UFO crash sites, thanks. I like to see the primary source data, without a secondary religious interpretation.
You have Google on your computer. Do your own homework if you really want to know. I have made my statement, and it is up to you to do your own research to see if what I am saying is valid.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟845,828.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Astronomers know that there are other planets that contain water, but they don't have the other attributes that would support life. It takes more than water to produce life.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟157,541.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have Google on your computer. Do your own homework if you really want to know. I have made my statement, and it is up to you to do your own research to see if what I am saying is valid.
Thats the opposite of how it works. You make claims, you provide evidence. The more extraordinary claims, the more solid evidence you must provide.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟157,541.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Research by a known and respected expert who has spent 20 years examing every recorded sighting from the 1940s to the present day.
Appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

Provide primary sources, data, records. Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0