ladeechapman

Jul 8, 2009
San Jose, California
✟15,111.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am new to this site and this type of forum so I apologize if im doing this wrong. We are also TTC and I am currently trying to lose weight. The doctor told me that losing weight and being in better health will increase my chances of conceiving and not having a miscarrage . I do see the benefits and am not as interested in my weight in lbs but in my weight in health and what is best for me and future children. Im and 38 yrs old and overweight so im with you on trying to get healthy.
Thanks for posting about it :)

Upvote 0

BookwormPrincess

Quietly trusting in God's goodness and love
Jul 9, 2006
✟8,031.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi there,
I am currently trying to lose weight that I put on after my first son was born due to medication for post natal depression. The meds made me put on 3.5 stone and while I was on them I couldn't lose it. 3 months ago I came off meds and started weight watchers online and I have lost 20lb in 13 weeks! I feel so much better now that I am taking control of my weight and I really want to get back to my normal size.

We were going to wait till I'd lost all the weight before ttcing again, but have decided to start trying anyway as I can always keep dieting while I am not yet pregnant.

Last week I was not very good diet wise and thought I'd put on weight, but I lost 1lb. So chuffed with that. 1lb to go before I've lost 1 1/2 stone. I would really like to be slim when I get pregnant again.

Oh by the way, I currently weigh 10st8 but want to get to 8st7 which is what I weighed before and after I was pregnant. If I reach 10st I will be in the healthy range for my height which is 5ft3.

Upvote 0

heart of peace

Aug 12, 2015
✟10,802.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I saw this thread come up in my list of subscriptions. I can't believe it's been over 3 years since we began ttc our second! I've lost nearly all the weight I needed to lose (30 pounds, have 10 more to go) and it turns out we are facing secondary infertility. We're moving in to the next phase to diagnose possible infertility issues.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums