Godsgirl79

Oct 12, 2011
Somewhere under the rainbow
✟15,440.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I had my implenon implact removed about 4 months ago, so that my husand and I can conceived. I already have 4 beautiful children. I usually conceive right away, so suprisingly I haven't had luck yet. But my menstrual cycles have only been 21 day cycles, whereas they used to be 28 day cycles. When on implenon my periods when away completely, which was great. So although I've ready it's still possible to conceive on a 21 day cycle, I wonder if that is why I've had problems. However, this month I've been cramping all week and was expecting my period 3 days ago on the 21 day cycle. I've taken two pregnancy tests which were both negative, I have no doubt I'm about to begin my period. I suspect that my body is starting to convert back to a 28 day cycle. Maybe that means I'll soon be able to conceive :) Has anyone else had an experience like this? With irregular cycle and getting pregnant after implenon implant?

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I've never had an implant, I've had plenty of problems with my period, after having my first two kids. I had my period for 5 months straight with only maybe a day off every now and then...horrible...Though I took a natural supplement called "Macca Power" and it cleared everything up within two months, all was on track again. Since had my third and now considering a fourth. Still thinking though, about the right timming. Praying for you, :)

Upvote 0

OnlyBelieve

Follower of Jesus
Jan 17, 2012
Australia
✟18,006.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi again, the problem with the synthetic stuff, is it stuff's up your system. The natural stuff I'm using, Maca Power, put everything back in order, you must remember to take it as it says, slowly...so your body can get used to it. iI did, plus I don't take the full four tablets just 3. Maca Powder and female fertility it's a great idea to do alot of research first though. I did, I found it suits me just fine. give it time though, you do really need two months to let it settle in your system.:) Great for Libidio, energy etc. works for men too :)

Upvote 0

Feb 12, 2008
Georgia
✟16,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I had the implanon implant after I had my son back in 2009. IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

I ended up being allergic to the progesterone. It sucked so I ended up having the implant removed less than a year after having it done.

I had issues with my cycle returning to normal and I had MOOD SWINGS GALORE!!!

My poor husband. LOL! but I had the same issues as you. It took a few months for my cycle to return to normal but it did eventually. I was not looking to get pregnant right away so my husband and I took precautions to keep that from happening. Now it's 3 years later and I have my beautiful baby girl that will be 5 months old.

Just make sure that after you give birth to this baby that you can handle having another implanon if you are persuing another birth control.

GOOD LUCK!!! and CONGRATS!!!

Upvote 0