Joinville
✟117,991.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD, GOD the Father, self-executing, understand? JESUS is His EXPRESS IMAGE, the IMAGE of the Person of GOD revealed in His own Word (Hebrews 1:3).

But no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.Matthew 11:27

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟297,541.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
keras, John saw things in heaven. Our eyes are designed to see physical things.
John was in the Spirit, when he saw the Revelation visions.
Anyway, people can see what God allows them to see. like His Throne, as in Rev 7:11.

The rest of your post is beneath sensibility to address. You have such a confused and deceived ideas about all the future and are so intransigent about it, that while I have kept up discussions with you, mainly to counter false teachings, for me to bother continuing to refute such arrant nonsense, is unproductive.

The stupidity and error of the rapture to heaven belief is legendary. People who believe it seem to have lost their capacity for rational thought.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟362,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The stupidity and error of the rapture to heaven belief is legendary. People who believe it seem to have lost their capacity for rational thought.
It takes rational thinking to develop the skill to make a rational timeline chart to present in a post for others to view.

Likewise, please demonstrate your ability to think and communicate rationally and clearly with some timeline charts of end time events - instead of the emotional based, cynical remarks.

John was in the Spirit, when he saw the Revelation visions.
John wrote...

1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

John heard a voice like a trumpet, "Come up hither", the same as what the two witnesses in Revelation 11:12 who ascend up to heaven in a cloud hear. The same as in 1Thessalonians4:15-18 verses about the resurrected dead in Christ joining with the translated living in Christ in the clouds to forever be with the Lord.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

So, what is presented in those two passages is the full representation of the rapture/resurrection event. John was translated and the two witnesses resurrected - and taken to heaven. The voice they hear is that of Jesus.

The voice of Jesus will be like a trumpet, the trump of God, as the voice of the archangel the highest messenger of God.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟297,541.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
what is presented in those two passages is the full representation of the rapture/resurrection event. John was translated and the two witnesses resurrected - and taken to heaven.
A load of rubbish, pure speculation and assumption. Not what the Prophesies say at all.
That you have to use such flimsy 'proofs' for a rapture, shows the lack of proper support for it.

I am very critical of what I see you doing, as you make false definitive statements as though they are facts. My hope and prayer is for you and for all to see and understand Gods plans for our future. Soon it will be too late and disaster will strike the world.

Sorry Marilyn C, your thread is off track, it happens to all of us!

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟117,991.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My Lord JESUS emphatically said: All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth-Mat.28:18.

The world of Devil as a whole,with all kind of structures they all have, yeah,all the nations and peculiar system of life of each one, are sufferring and will suffer catastrofic and insufferable punishments in this seventh and last millennium,or seventh and last Day, the LORD's Day. Get ready.
See,
the precedent period of Tribulation, period of sorrows listed by JESUS-Mat.24:3-8-is the first signal of the beginning of the ETERNAL chastisement ahead. In fact, the ETERNAL punishment of all nations it had a written deadline to begin, understand? And it has already really started.
Now,within this environment of punishments and pains and entire collapse of the Devil's world, the false messiah of the Jews will manifest himself as my Lord JESUS prophesied, saying to the Jews an IMPOSTOR they will receive as their messiah-John 5:43-47 combined with 2Thes.2:3-12 and Re.13:11.
Thus, in the midst of severe chastisement and great suffering in all nations due the wrath of the Lamb,-Re.6:14-17, we will soon see two Beasts reigning on Earth:

1-the old Gentile Beast of the Sea; and
2-the Beast of the earth(Israel) who will still manifest himself, from then on will begin the period of the last week(of years), the week 70th Daniel 9:27,and each Beast will reign for 3.5 years-42 months-or 1260 days-and who will first rule the 5th and last satanic kingdom -Daniel 2:41-44- is the old Gentile Beast of the sea-Re.13:1.

Then Re.11:2 and Re.13:5 will begin LITERALLY to be fulfilled as first period of the last week. The worst of all punishments will happen in the beginning of the 2nd half of the last week, with the establishment of the Abomination of Desolation for 1290 days-Dan.12:v.11.

12Blessed is he that waiteth,and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.(Oh yes,blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the Ineffable,Wonderful,Indescribable,Unspeakable day,the day 1.335.Hallelujaaah!!!

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟117,991.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 5:17 - My Lord JESUS said: My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

GOD sent JESUS in the turn from the fourth Day to the fifth Day, i.e. around 4000 years after Adam, and around 1500 years after Moses. As JESUS said, GOD the Father still was working, in fact until the end of the recent last millennium, the sixth millennium.

Based in the Word of God,on GOD's six Days of creation and one Day of rest(a total of seven days)plus the Scriptures that teach that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years,so MANKIND would go through six GOD Days of 1,000 years each(a total of 6000 years)plus a Millennium of 1000 years rest(now a total of 7,000 years)

Biblical Chronology - Genesis 5:

Adam lived ..................................................130 yrs-begat Seth

Seth lived .....................................................105 yrs-begat Enosh;

Enosh lived ....................................................90 yrs-begat Kenan;

Kenan lived.....................................................70 yrs-begat Mahalalel;

Mahalalel lived ..............................................65 yrs-begat Jared;

Jared lived ....................................................162 yrs-begat Enoch;

Enoch lived ......................................................65 yrs-begat Methuselah;

Methuselah lived..........................................187 yrs-begat Lamech;

Lamech lived..................................................182 yrs-begat Noah;

From Noahs birth until the Flood..........600 yrs.

Total years from Adam to the Flood=1656 years

SIX PERIODS OF BIBLICAL TIMES ------------------------ DURATION

I- From Adam to the Flood-(Gen.5)-----------------------1656 years

II- From the Flood to Abraham-( Gen. 11&12)-------------427 years

III- From Abraham to Exodus-(Gal.3:17)--------------------430 years

IV-From Exodus to king Saul-(1Reis6:1(480-84)------------396 years

V-From Saul to the fall of Jerusalem -----------------------508 years

VI-From the fall of Jerusalem to Jesus ---------------------587 years

Thus,from Adam to the 1st coming of Jesus -------------4004 years

From Jesus to our days(Christian Calendar)---------------2023 years

Total from Adam to our days ------------------------- ---6027 years

Upvote 0