tragedy occured to a rather great friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akagordon

Apr 5, 2004
✟633.00
Faith
Protestant
i have a friend that just went through a horrifying experience. there's no need to elaborate so i'll just tell you that she was harassed by one of her fav teachers and there is supposed physical evidence in it. i havne't seen this obviously, but the superintendent has and wants the teacher fired. so has the principal and many school board members and such. there is going to be an official meeting debating over what should be done soon, but there has been general harassment against her family since then and i witnessed it myself. the superintendent has suggested to her parents that she be transferred b/c of the harassment. this was very untimely and she is moving wednesday, just a week after the superintendent suggested this. she will see her friends again since it isn't too far but it's a big change from everyday. she has been attending this school since kindergarten too. please pray for her, her family, her friends, and even the teacher and his family. also, me and some of her friends want to do something for her and we have ideas but would like more. suggestions would be greatly appreciated, whether sentimental or just ideas to cheer her up. i can't explain how hard this is for her and all of her friends, especially over the conditions. this is also the unelaborated version, there is much more to the story. thank you very much for prayers and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.