The Truth About The Palestinians

Chili

Apr 19, 2002
Visit site
✟445.00
Originally posted by Noa
Noa is Hebrew for ´moving´ or ´move´. 
My emailadress is noachaja. Chai is life. Yeshua (Jesus) is LIFE. Move for (the real) Life ...

So... do you really want I change mine name? *grin* What did we learn today? ;)

Baruch Yeshua HaAdon!

Noa

Don't change it Noa because I like your name with the the play on words with "naos" and since you write from your heart the name Noa suits you extremely well.

That was my first impression already when I read your first post.

Upvote 0

judge

Sep 19, 2002
Visit site
✟318.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Pray4Isrel
Judge, first please give scriptural references - then we can all discuss it more specifically.

Hi there. I was thinking of Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham's children. On the contrary, "It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned In other words, it is not the natural children who are God's children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham's offspring.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Thank you for the link...I will read this website and see what they have to say... I want to ask you guys a question and see what u think?

Since there is no such thing (REALLY) as Palestine, then those kids who are born in Israel are Jews? Do they have claim to the land even if their of Arab blood??? If not, then you can ONLY be Jew to be a part of that land??

God bless

a4c

Upvote 0
Originally posted by Pray4Isrel
From a Biblical standpoint Israel belongs to The Jews. 

God Bless!

Thank you for answering Pray :)

Im just curious, so since Israel is just for the jews, does this mean the Ethiopian Jews are entilted to it as well? Or just the Israeli-blood Jews? Or every Jew in the world? :)

God bless

a4c

Upvote 0