The Truth about ERVs

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
1. The Map of the Fertile Crescent is Historic evidence for the arrival of the first Humans (descendants of Adam) on this Planet.

False. We have tons of evidence for modern humans prior to this.

Modern Human Traits, such as farming, city building, and EVERY other trait of modern Humans is FIRST demonstrated EXACTLY where Noah arrived bringing the unique superior intelligence of Adam Gen 3:22 to this planet of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

Are the tribes we find that have no farming or city buildings not human?

2. Your evidence is flawed because it falsely supposes that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

My evidence doesn't require that assumption. If we assume that Adam is the ancestor of modern humans, then we should find Adam's DNA which will include pre-integration sites. That DNA is not seen. Your claims are falsified.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1. False. We have tons of evidence for modern humans prior to this.

2. Are the tribes we find that have no farming or city buildings not human?

3. My evidence doesn't require that assumption. If we assume that Adam is the ancestor of modern humans, then we should find Adam's DNA which will include pre-integration sites. That DNA is not seen. Your claims are falsified.

1. False. Your evidence is of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who had been here for Millions of years BEFORE the Ark arrived. Your "Science" is ignorant of the difference between Humans (Adam's descendants) and creatures who evolved from the common ancestor of apes. (sons of God) Science is "willingly ignorant" of the difference because it totally DESTROYS the False Theory of Evolution.

2. No, not after one of Noah's descendants was found among their small, fringe, minority.

3. So you say and which demonstrates again the ignorance of today's Scientists who only believe things which eliminate God. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
1. False. Your evidence is of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who had been here for Millions of years BEFORE the Ark arrived. Your "Science" is ignorant of the difference between Humans (Adam's descendants) and creatures who evolved from the common ancestor of apes. (sons of God) Science is "willingly ignorant" of the difference because it totally DESTROYS the False Theory of Evolution.

All we have are your assertions, which are proven false by the lack of ERV pre-integration sites in the human genome.

2. No, not after one of Noah's descendants was found among their small, fringe, minority.

We have discovered tribes that are still hunter-gatherers. They don't farm. They don't build city buildings. Are they not human?

3. So you say and which demonstrates again the ignorance of today's Scientists who only believe things which eliminate God. Amen?

They are facts, not beliefs.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
All we have are your assertions, which are proven false by the lack of ERV pre-integration sites in the human genome.

We have discovered tribes that are still hunter-gatherers. They don't farm. They don't build city buildings. Are they not human?

They are facts, not beliefs.

Then explain the facts of How and When evolution produced Human intelligence in the prehistoric people who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. God tells us. Will you have to admit being ignorant of God's view? Thus, the reason for making up your own?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Then explain the facts of How and When evolution produced Human intelligence in the prehistoric people who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

The how is evolution as shown by the DNA differences between humans and chimps. When is a rather arbitrary line since we can find signs of intelligence even in Neanderthals.

God tells us.

The Bible is not God, unless you really do worship a book.

Will you have to admit being ignorant of God's view? Thus, the reason for making up your own?

You are the one who claims that your twisted interpretations of the Bible is supported by science. Why are we even discussing the Bible if you have the scientific evidence to back it up?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1. The how is evolution as shown by the DNA differences between humans and chimps. When is a rather arbitrary line since we can find signs of intelligence even in Neanderthals.

2. The Bible is not God, unless you really do worship a book.

3. You are the one who claims that your twisted interpretations of the Bible is supported by science. Why are we even discussing the Bible if you have the scientific evidence to back it up?

1. Aman777 said:
Then explain the facts of How and When evolution produced Human intelligence in the prehistoric people who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

You dodged and weaved and threw in Neanderthal's intelligence which was like any other animals intelligence level....BUT....you ran from my question. Tell us the process and WHY it can never be repeated and When it happened. I don't think you can because you know that your precious Theory is FALSE. Amen?

2. The Bible is God's Holy Word, authored by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. Your views are the changeable views of godless men who have REJECTED God's Holy Word.

3. Because it is apparent that you CANNOT understand what is written. Scripture tells us of a time BEFORE matter existed and shows it's creation, which agrees with the Theory of Relativity which was not known by man until about 100 years ago. Genesis shows us WHO molded and shaped that matter into living things which changed over time within it's kind. Science, in order to reject God didn't like God's language so they call it evolution instead of changes in kinds.

Genesis tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Heavens/Universes and shows that the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 Then it correctly shows that it was the 4th Day, more than 500 Million years later, before the first stars lit up. Gen 1:16 Genesis shows us that "every living creature that moveth" was created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day Gen 1:21 which was some 3.77 Billion years ago in man's time.

Genesis shows that the combination of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were made from the water on the 5th Day, could produce children with Adam's daughters. Gen 6:4 This explains HOW and WHEN the prehistoric people of our Planet INHERITED Adam's superior intelligence which is like God's. Gen 3:22

There is a lot more but I think you can see that YOUR problem is NOT with what Genesis actually says, but with your silly Interpretation of it. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
1. Aman777 said:

Already did.

You dodged and weaved and threw in Neanderthal's intelligence which was like any other animals intelligence level....BUT....you ran from my question. Tell us the process and WHY it can never be repeated and When it happened. I don't think you can because you know that your precious Theory is FALSE. Amen?

Already answered.

2. The Bible is God's Holy Word, authored by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.

So claims a man. We need evidence, not more assertions.

3. Because it is apparent that you CANNOT understand what is written. Scripture tells us of a time BEFORE matter existed and shows it's creation, which agrees with the Theory of Relativity which was not known by man until about 100 years ago. Genesis shows us WHO molded and shaped that matter into living things which changed over time within it's kind. Science, in order to reject God didn't like God's language so they call it evolution instead of changes in kinds.

Genesis tells us we live in a Multiverse composed of at least 3 Heavens/Universes and shows that the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day. Gen 2:4 Then it correctly shows that it was the 4th Day, more than 500 Million years later, before the first stars lit up. Gen 1:16 Genesis shows us that "every living creature that moveth" was created and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day Gen 1:21 which was some 3.77 Billion years ago in man's time.

Genesis shows that the combination of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were made from the water on the 5th Day, could produce children with Adam's daughters. Gen 6:4 This explains HOW and WHEN the prehistoric people of our Planet INHERITED Adam's superior intelligence which is like God's. Gen 3:22

There is a lot more but I think you can see that YOUR problem is NOT with what Genesis actually says, but with your silly Interpretation of it. Amen?

All of which is falsified by human genetics, as already shown.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

1. Aman777 said:

Loud:>>Already did.

When? In order to believe your ideas I MUST believe that Humans evolved their superior intelligence from beings which did NOT have it. How long have you believed in Magic? Long periods of time and mutations does NOT produce Human intelligence and you cannot show that it does without begging for FAITH in Evolutionism.

Loud:>>Already answered.

Sure you have. All you left out was the process which scientists CLAIM can never be duplicated. I was born at night but NOT last night. Failure to explain will bring an end to your NON-replies.

2. The Bible is God's Holy Word, authored by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth.

Loud:>>All of which is falsified by human genetics, as already shown.

False. All you can manage to do is to slip and slide and avoid answering so everyone can see that you have NO support for your fantasies. Go ahead and make another post in order to claim that you are the winner but do it without me. Your inability to explain How and When long periods of time and magical mutations produces Human intelligence is soundly REFUTED. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
When? In order to believe your ideas I MUST believe that Humans evolved their superior intelligence from beings which did NOT have it.

The facts don't require you to believe in them. They are still the facts, and they have been presented.

Long periods of time and mutations does NOT produce Human intelligence and you cannot show that it does without begging for FAITH in Evolutionism.

I presented the evidence. No faith needed.

You still have not provided evidence for this claim.

False. All you can manage to do is to slip and slide and avoid answering so everyone can see that you have NO support for your fantasies.

The lack of pre-integration sites for human ERV's is the evidence I have presented, and you have not addressed it in any meaningful manner. Until you do, your fantasies stand refuted.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
The facts don't require you to believe in them. They are still the facts, and they have been presented.

I presented the evidence. No faith needed.

The lack of pre-integration sites for human ERV's is the evidence I have presented, and you have not addressed it in any meaningful manner. Until you do, your fantasies stand refuted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist

When? In order to believe your ideas I MUST believe that Humans evolved their superior intelligence from beings which did NOT have it.

Loud:>>The facts don't require you to believe in them. They are still the facts, and they have been presented.

So you claim. I just finished replying to the same CLAIM that you have posted facts and evidence to support your views. All it is, is a Claim. I won't ask for support since you NEVER provide any.
Long periods of time and mutations does NOT produce Human intelligence and you cannot show that it does without begging for FAITH in Evolutionism.

Loud:>>I presented the evidence. No faith needed.

Again the false CLAIM. Either produce your evidence where you have answered my listing of scientific FACTS in Genesis, with more than a hand wave by saying you disagree, or everyone will see the truth. You don't want that to happen. Do you?

Loud:>>So claims a man. We need evidence, not more assertions.

It's because you blaspheme the Holy Spirit when you post that His Holy Word is NOT True or NOT evidence and I don't want to see you give up Heaven just yet. Amen?

False. All you can manage to do is to slip and slide and avoid answering so everyone can see that you have NO support for your fantasies.

Loud:>>The lack of pre-integration sites for human ERV's is the evidence I have presented, and you have not addressed it in any meaningful manner. Until you do, your fantasies stand refuted.

I've seen NO data confirming that Science has detected ANY difference between the sons of God (prehistoric people) who were NOT Humans and the descendants of Adam (the 7 Billion Humans alive today). If today's Science is so ignorant that it cannot detect How and When prehistoric people SUDDENLY INHERITED Adam's Human intelligence, they should TRY to explain this empirical historic evidence which totally Refutes the False Theory of Evolution. http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

BTW, Please don't insult everyone's intelligence by CLAIMING that you have already refuted the above EVIDENCE of the arrival of Humans (descendants of Adam) on this planet of the common ancestor of Apes. You have NOT. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

Then all you have is an argument from incredulity, which is a logical fallacy. Game, set, match.

So you claim. I just finished replying to the same CLAIM that you have posted facts and evidence to support your views. All it is, is a Claim. I won't ask for support since you NEVER provide any.

I already provided you a scientific reference with the evidence showing that humans do not have pre-integration sites for ERV's that are fixed in multiple primate species. This isn't just a claim. This is a fact. This fact falsifies your fantasies.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Then all you have is an argument from incredulity, which is a logical fallacy. Game, set, match.

I already provided you a scientific reference with the evidence showing that humans do not have pre-integration sites for ERV's that are fixed in multiple primate species. This isn't just a claim. This is a fact. This fact falsifies your fantasies.

Please explain WHY. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Please explain WHY. Amen?

Since Noah did not descend from apes, Noah would not have those ERV's. Instead, Noah would have pre-integration sites that are just as easily detectable as ERV's. If we are descendants of Noah, then we should find those pre-integration sites in our genomes. We don't.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Since Noah did not descend from apes, Noah would not have those ERV's. Instead, Noah would have pre-integration sites that are just as easily detectable as ERV's. If we are descendants of Noah, then we should find those pre-integration sites in our genomes. We don't.

Have you looked for them? Of course not and with the small samples you test, you will NEVER find them. All you will find is that God fooled you and your kind. After all, you didn't even know that there were TWO separate creations of mankind. Amen?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Scientists have. I already gave you the reference for the scientific paper, which you completely ignored.

The genetic evidence does not support your fantasies.

I went to your reference and saw that the test would NEVER show how or when we changed from prehistoric to Human, when Noah's grandsons began spreading Adam's superior intelligence to our planet of Apes. The reason is because the measurement of the changes in the allele frequency over time is too imprecise to detect a few Humans slowly changing prehistoric people into Humans since there were so few Humans and Millions of sons of God (prehistoric people). Gen 6:4

Evolution measures the changes in the allele frequency in a population over time and thus is a very unreliable way to measure the slow, gradual, inheritance of Adam's superior intelligence over thousands of years, by the prehistoric people on our Earth. By the time your unspecific measurement showed the difference in a population over time, such changes would be deemed "natural". They would later become the Norm as the consensus of Evolutionists would agree, since they agree with anything the Ministers of Evolutionism preach. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
I went to your reference and saw that the test would NEVER show how or when we changed from prehistoric to Human, when Noah's grandsons began spreading Adam's superior intelligence to our planet of Apes.

I already showed you how it does that very thing, multiple times.

If your claims are true, then we should see tons of examples of pre-integration sites for human ERV's that are fixed in multiple primate species.

The reason is because the measurement of the changes in the allele frequency over time is too imprecise to detect a few Humans slowly changing prehistoric people into Humans since there were so few Humans and Millions of sons of God (prehistoric people). Gen 6:4

Are we not descendants of Noah? Do we not carry any of his DNA?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I already showed you how it does that very thing, multiple times.

If your claims are true, then we should see tons of examples of pre-integration sites for human ERV's that are fixed in multiple primate species.

Are we not descendants of Noah? Do we not carry any of his DNA?

Absolutely, BUT the method of measuring this change only involves a POPULATION over time. IOW, Evolutionists don't realize that their method of measuring is limited because it cannot detect when Noah's grandsons produced other Humans (descendants of Adam) with the prehistoric people who were already here when Noah arrived. The sons of God (prehistoric people) had evolved from the common ancestor of Apes but they were NOT Humans (descendants of Adam). Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Absolutely, BUT the method of measuring this change only involves a POPULATION over time. IOW, Evolutionists don't realize that their method of measuring is limited because it cannot detect when Noah's grandsons produced other Humans (descendants of Adam) with the prehistoric people who were already here when Noah arrived. The sons of God (prehistoric people) had evolved from the common ancestor of Apes but they were NOT Humans (descendants of Adam). Amen?

Yes, a population that is descended from ancestors who had pre-integration sites for ERV's that are fixed in other species. We should find those pre-integration sites in the human population if your fantasies are true. We don't find them. Your fantasies are falsified.

Upvote 0