The Truth about ERVs

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Based on what evidence?

The best and only evidence is the fact that Adam was made on the 3rd Day, Gen 2:4-7 the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, which was some 13.8 Billion years ago in man's time. The first life on Planet Earth began to come forth out of the water at God's command Gen 1:21 on the 5th Day, which was some 3.77 Billion years ago, in man's time. This shows that Adam was formed from the dust of the ground Billions of years BEFORE bacteria first appeared on our Planet. In fact, our Earth wasn't even formed until some 9 Billion years, in man's time, AFTER the Big Bang.

When Science catches up with the information provided in Genesis, it will learn much. Amen?

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Evidence for this claim, please.

Sure, Here is God's Word on the subject. IF you don't agree, then produce your own evidence of a time BEFORE the Big Bang of our cosmos.

4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

The first Earth was made the 3rd Day. Gen 1:9-10 The first Heaven was made on the 2nd Day. Gen 1:6-8 This verse is speaking of other HeavenS which were also made on the 3rd Day. Our cosmos and the THIRD Heaven of ll Cor. 12:2 were made.

5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.

This verse is NOT speaking of the present Earth because it is speaking of the 3rd Day BEFORE the plants, herbs and trees which GREW on the 3rd Day. Gen 1:12 on Adam's Earth. IOW, this is BEFORE the Big Bang of our Cosmos which took place later on this same 3rd Day. This is clear from the Fact that the Sun, Moon and Stars did NOT put forth their light until the 4th Day. Gen 1:16 This is one of the discoveries of Space telescopes which recently confirmed that it was Hundreds of millions of years AFTER the Big Bang before the first Stars lit up. Can you tell us HOW ancient men who lived thousands of years before Science knew that? Of course not since it is PROOF that God wrote Genesis.

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Back to God's Truth of the 3rd Day. On this 3rd Day before the plants herbs and rain the LORD God (YHWH/Jesus) formed Adam, the FIRST Human of the dust of the ground like a Potter molds the clay. NO other creature was made this Day.

8 And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

God obviously wanted to insure that NO one could misunderstand which DAY He made man. Notice that the verses above SHOW that the TREES, which were made the THIRD Day Gen 1:12, are made AFTER Adam is made.

Conclusion: Adam was made on another Earth BEFORE the Big Bang of our cosmos. This means that Adam could NOT have possibly evolved from the common ancestor of Apes on the present Earth which was not made until some 9 Billion years AFTER the Big Bang. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Sure, Here is God's Word on the subject.

Those are the words of men, and they aren't evidence of anything other than man's ability to tell a story.

I asked for evidence. Please present some.
IF you don't agree, then produce your own evidence of a time BEFORE the Big Bang of our cosmos.

The burden of proof lies with you to support your claims.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Those are the words of men, and they aren't evidence of anything other than man's ability to tell a story.

I asked for evidence. Please present some.

The burden of proof lies with you to support your claims.

If you think that Genesis was written by men, then please explain HOW they knew:

1 That we live in a Multiverse Gen 1:6-8 and Gen 2:4
2 That the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day but the first stars didn't light up until the 4th Day Gen 1:16 EXACTLY as Space telescopes have recently confirmed.
3 That every living creature was made from the water on the 5th Day Gen 1:21
4 That the sons of God (prehistoric people) could produce children with Humans (descendants of Adam) Gen 6:1-4
5 That the first Human city on this Earth was built by Noah's great grandson whose Mother was a prehistoric woman. Gen 10:10
6 That the first farmers, city builders and Humans would leave EVIDENCE of their arrival in the valleys SW of Lake Van, Turkey in the Cradle of Human civilization on this Earth
http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html
7 That a persons body could be opened to take out a rib and then closed back up Gen 2:21 and live, the first surgery.

These events and more cannot be explained by claiming that men wrote the Bible since many of the events are BEFORE our Solar System was formed and thousands of years BEFORE man's Science. Unless you can explain HOW ancient men knew and wrote these things in Genesis, your idea that men wrote the Bible is soundly REFUTED. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
If you think that Genesis was written by men, then please explain HOW they knew:

I have already been through these. When I show that the science doesn't match up to your twisted interpretation of the Bible, you proclaim that it is the science that is wrong. Your own words refute your argument.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I have already been through these. When I show that the science doesn't match up to your twisted interpretation of the Bible, you proclaim that it is the science that is wrong. Your own words refute your argument.

Funny, I don't remember you refuting those scientific facts in Genesis. I must have missed that post. Are you SURE that you have already been through these? I see, IF you have read them before, it means that you have already been though them "in your mind". Right? Why don't you let the rest of us in on your refutes? If you find them impossible to refute, since the Holy Spirit the Spirit of Truth wrote them, just don't reply. We will understand. God Bless you

BTW, The ONLY "so called" Science that I don't agree with is the False Theory of Evolution since it is the biggest satanic lie ever told.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dad

Undefeated!
Site Supporter
Jan 17, 2005
✟25,524.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
1 That we live in a Multiverse Gen 1:6-8 and Gen 2:4
Not in there at all actually.

2 That the Big Bang was on the 3rd Day but the first stars didn't light up until the 4th Day Gen 1:16

No big bang in the bible. It was not some random explosion that lit up stars but God, who created them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Funny, I don't remember you refuting those scientific facts in Genesis.

The lack of human pre-integration sites for ERV's fixed in the genomes of other primates refutes your claims.

BTW, The ONLY "so called" Science that I don't agree with is the False Theory of Evolution since it is the biggest satanic lie ever told.

And there we have it. Any science that disagrees with the Bible is automatically labeled as a Satanic lie, no matter how well it is evidenced.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
(1) The lack of human pre-integration sites for ERV's fixed in the genomes of other primates refutes your claims.

(2) And there we have it. Any science that disagrees with the Bible is automatically labeled as a Satanic lie, no matter how well it is evidenced.

1. Still waiting on your proof that your sample was large enough to detect the introduction of Humans into the sons of God (prehistoric people) genetics. Or would you prefer that we believe your view instead of God's?

2. False, since I post that Science MUST agree with Scripture or one must continue to search for the Truth. The only thing I disagree with scientists about is the False ToE. That Godless Theory is the Satanic Lie from the pits of Hell. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
1. Still waiting on your proof that your sample was large enough to detect the introduction of Humans into the sons of God (prehistoric people) genetics. Or would you prefer that we believe your view instead of God's?

Thousands of human genomes have been tested. They would have been seen.

2. False, since I post that Science MUST agree with Scripture or one must continue to search for the Truth. The only thing I disagree with scientists about is the False ToE. That Godless Theory is the Satanic Lie from the pits of Hell. Amen?

When you reject science that doesn't agree with scripture, you can't then argue that scripture must be true because it agrees with science.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
(1) Thousands of human genomes have been tested. They would have been seen.

(2) When you reject science that doesn't agree with scripture, you can't then argue that scripture must be true because it agrees with science.

1. Then please post your evidence that Human DNA was suddenly contaminated by the blood of the sons of God (prehistoric people) some 10k years ago in total agreement with empirical History http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html AND God's Holy Word of the events AFTER the Flood.

2. If I said True Science, you would STILL argue that to dismiss the False ToE as a satanic Lie doesn't agree with Science. Can I help it IF Science has that part completely wrong? Of course not since Scripture shows what Scoffers will argue at the end of time. They will be "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world, where Humans began, was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:3-7

This Fact totally destroys the False ToE because it falsely teaches that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, because scientists have REJECTED God's Truth of the Flood. They are caught in God's Snare because they have been brainwashing our little children for more than 50 years now with the Biggest Satanic Lie ever told. God Bless you

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
1. Then please post your evidence that Human DNA was suddenly contaminated by the blood of the sons of God (prehistoric people) some 10k years ago in total agreement with empirical History http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html AND God's Holy Word of the events AFTER the Flood.

Already covered numerous times in other threads. If your fantasies are true, then we should see human pre-integration sites for ERV's that are fixed in other primates.

2. If I said True Science, you would STILL argue that to dismiss the False ToE as a satanic Lie doesn't agree with Science. Can I help it IF Science has that part completely wrong? Of course not since Scripture shows what Scoffers will argue at the end of time. They will be "willingly ignorant" that Adam's world, where Humans began, was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:3-7

This Fact totally destroys the False ToE because it falsely teaches that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes, because scientists have REJECTED God's Truth of the Flood. They are caught in God's Snare because they have been brainwashing our little children for more than 50 years now with the Biggest Satanic Lie ever told. God Bless you

You are twisting yourself in knots. The only reason you claim it is a Satanic lie is that it disagrees with your twisted interpretation of the Bible. That's it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Already covered numerous times in other threads. If your fantasies are true, then we should see human pre-integration sites for ERV's that are fixed in other primates.

You are twisting yourself in knots. The only reason you claim it is a Satanic lie is that it disagrees with your twisted interpretation of the Bible. That's it.

False, since I support my views with God's Holy Word while you have posted NO evidence of your fantasies even after being asked for ANY support time and time again. Until you can do better, you should spend your time in study and find out WHY today's Science is so backward in it's thinking that it cannot agree with the empirical Historic evidence which shows that it's precious ToE is nothing but a big fat lie. Amen? Amen and God Bless you.

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
False, since I support my views with God's Holy Word while you have posted NO evidence of your fantasies even after being asked for ANY support time and time again.

"The main difficulty is that most HERVs investigated to date are present at the same locus in 100% of the population. However, a new class of insertionally polymorphic HERV-K family members, present in a minority of individuals, has recently been described."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17524519

That shouldn't be the case if what you claims is true. HERV-W insertions should be just as likely to have insertional polymorphisms as HERV-K insertions, but this isn't what we see.

I have the evidence. You don't.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
"The main difficulty is that most HERVs investigated to date are present at the same locus in 100% of the population. However, a new class of insertionally polymorphic HERV-K family members, present in a minority of individuals, has recently been described."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17524519

That shouldn't be the case if what you claims is true. HERV-W insertions should be just as likely to have insertional polymorphisms as HERV-K insertions, but this isn't what we see.

I have the evidence. You don't.

Did you forget the empirical historic evidence I posted which you hand waved away? http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html I can understand WHY since it proves that the whole made up Theory of Evolution is False because it cannot explain How or When we suddenly changed from prehistoric to Human intelligence only 10k years ago.

Evolutionism is also FALSE because it ASSUMES that Humans must have evolved from the common ancestor of Apes because it has REJECTED God's Truth which shows that Humans (descendants of Adam) were made on another world which was totally destroyed in the Flood. ll Peter 3:3-7

IOW, You are asking that we believe YOU with NO evidence, or God's Holy Word which you cannot refute since it was authored by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. Show us your evidence which refutes the Spirit of Truth's Holy Word. I don't think you can and I wouldn't advise you trying. Amen?

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
Did you forget the empirical historic evidence I posted which you hand waved away? http://www.fsmitha.com/h1/map00-fc.html

Historic evidence for what? Showing that agriculture started in one place is not evidence that it was started by specific characters in a book.

I can understand WHY since it proves that the whole made up Theory of Evolution is False because it cannot explain How or When we suddenly changed from prehistoric to Human intelligence only 10k years ago.

I just showed you the evidence. It isn't made up.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
1. Historic evidence for what? Showing that agriculture started in one place is not evidence that it was started by specific characters in a book.

2. I just showed you the evidence. It isn't made up.

1. The Map of the Fertile Crescent is Historic evidence for the arrival of the first Humans (descendants of Adam) on this Planet. Until the Ark arrived there is NO evidence for the 99% of the time since prehistoric people diverged from chimps, for Human activity. Modern Human Traits, such as farming, city building, and EVERY other trait of modern Humans is FIRST demonstrated EXACTLY where Noah arrived bringing the unique superior intelligence of Adam Gen 3:22 to this planet of the sons of God (prehistoric people) who evolved from the common ancestor of Apes.

2. Your evidence is flawed because it falsely supposes that Humans evolved from the common ancestor of Apes. God's Truth shows that Adam, the first Human, was made on the 3rd Day, Gen 2:4-7 and "every other living creature" was made on the 5th Day. Gen 1:21 Now, it's your time to tell us HOW Humans could have possibly evolved from creatures which were made long AFTER Humans were made. I don't think you can. Amen?

Upvote 0