Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As far as I can tell this discussion is related to the topic because the Strong's numbering system and word classifications are largely based on the Masorete pointing of the Hebrew Text.

By marginalizing and even denigrating the only one who is claimed to have ritually purified the city of Tiberias you have inadvertently shot yourself, (and your own claims), in the foot.

It is well known historical fact that Herod Antipas built the city of Tiberias over a cemetery. It is well known historical fact that Jews would not live in Tiberias because of that fact, for it was considered ritually unclean, defiled, and that went on for several hundred years. And yet the Masoretic Text was created at Tiberias, which is no doubt the reason for the claim that it was ritually purified before that happened, and yet the one who is claimed to have ritually purified that city is the one you have proverbially thrown under the bus.

Your claim that the Masorete vowel pointing system is Holy has therefore been falsified by your own words.

Even modern Torah Scrolls do not contain the Masorete pointing system.

I suppose that is what happens when a person ignores the scripture, and historical facts, and culture and custom, in order to make up their own stuff. By the way, the ink is described in the Torah: the boiled down "pure" blood of the grape, (H2560-H2561, chamar-chemer, which was mixed with shiyttiym-acacia tree sap and some form of carbon, probably lamp-black). The Word was written in the blood of the grape, even from the very beginning, including the heavenly tablets of Toldoth-Breshiyth.
Burned in skins is a traditional reference to shimon the tanner.

Acts ch10
[ 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,

31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.

32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.]
As far as I can tell this discussion is related to the topic because the Strong's numbering system and word classifications are largely based on the Masorete pointing of the Hebrew Text.

By marginalizing and even denigrating the only one who is claimed to have ritually purified the city of Tiberias you have inadvertently shot yourself, (and your own claims), in the foot.

It is well known historical fact that Herod Antipas built the city of Tiberias over a cemetery. It is well known historical fact that Jews would not live in Tiberias because of that fact, for it was considered ritually unclean, defiled, and that went on for several hundred years. And yet the Masoretic Text was created at Tiberias, which is no doubt the reason for the claim that it was ritually purified before that happened, and yet the one who is claimed to have ritually purified that city is the one you have proverbially thrown under the bus.

Your claim that the Masorete vowel pointing system is Holy has therefore been falsified by your own words.

I suppose that is what happens when a person ignores the scripture, and historical facts, and culture and custom, in order to make up their own stuff. By the way, the ink is described in the Torah: the boiled down "pure" blood of the grape, (H2560-H2561, chamar-chemer, which was mixed with shiyttiym-acacia tree sap and some form of carbon, probably lamp-black). The Word was written in the blood of the grape, even from the very beginning, including the heavenly tablets of Toldoth-Breshiyth.
Thankyou for the clarification.
I see now that you consider the Masorah to be unholy, unclean.
And that the strongs concordance perpetuates the "unholy.

If that isnt spittle on the sop then ....

tanners, tentmakers, and mishkah torah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟115,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thankyou for the clarification.
And that the strongs concordance perpetuates the unholy.

Your accusation is based on your own misunderstandings.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Burned in skins is a traditional reference to shimon the tanner.

Acts ch10
[ 28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

29 Therefore came I unto you without gainsaying, as soon as I was sent for: I ask therefore for what intent ye have sent for me?

30 And Cornelius said, Four days ago I was fasting until this hour; and at the ninth hour I prayed in my house, and, behold, a man stood before me in bright clothing,

31 And said, Cornelius, thy prayer is heard, and thine alms are had in remembrance in the sight of God.

32 Send therefore to Joppa, and call hither Simon, whose surname is Peter; he is lodged in the house of one Simon a tanner by the sea side: who, when he cometh, shall speak unto thee.]

Ive never heard of grapes being an ink ingredient. Where did you hear that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟115,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ive never heard of grapes being an ink ingredient. Where did you hear that?

Such things are found in hidden manna which reveals that your mesorah-traditions did not likely come from Mosheh.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Such things are found in hidden manna which reveals that your mesorah-traditions did not likely come from Mosheh.
Am I to presume that Your "mesorah traditions" are from Mosheh?
If so, please teach me sir yod hai

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
✟115,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Nah, I understand very well what is going on in our conversation.
Strongs Deception" ie Masorah deception?
Correct?
Deception=unholy

Yes, No
And that the strongs concordance perpetuates the "unholy.

Both you and another poster replaced the correct word for a measure with mesorah in a quote from the Master: then you equate the word mesorah with the Masoretic Hebrew Text, admitting that it is a commentary embedded within the Hebrew text itself, which you previously denied. Indeed therefore you do make accusations based on your own errors.

Nowhere in the SOP are we obligated to agree with you and confess that the Masorete vowel pointing system is Holy. As for the true and correct meaning of Mesorah, it is Tradition, as most everyone else here probably knows.

Your readily apparent engagement with kabbalistic and gnostic thinking mixed with a form of word sorcery, (changing the definitions of words to suit your beliefs), does not equate to me spitting on the SOP.

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Both you and another poster replaced the correct word for a measure with mesorah in a quote from the Master: then you equate the word mesorah with the Masoretic Hebrew Text, admitting that it is a commentary embedded within the Hebrew text itself, which you previously denied. Indeed therefore you do make accusations based on your own errors.

Nowhere in the SOP are we obligated to agree with you and confess that the Masorete vowel pointing system is Holy. As for the true and correct meaning of Mesorah, it is Tradition, as most everyone else here probably knows.

Your readily apparent engagement with kabbalistic and gnostic thinking mixed with a form of word sorcery, (changing the definitions of words to suit your beliefs), does not equate to me spitting on the SOP.
Okay.
Am I to presume that only the 22 consonants are ruach'dosh then?
And that the vowels are a vacuous sorcery invented by aliens?

Yes, No

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Consider the number of vowels related to a number of fingers on the hilt of sword. Then consider all dimensions of movement with that grip.

Do u see my meaning?

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

[ Listen carefully: I am sending you out like sheep among wolves; so be wise as serpents, and innocent as doves...]

Are you claiming that @Laureate is an innocent dove,
Worthy of mention?

Upvote 0

be(t)et lamed resh

Feb 1, 2024
Tx
✟18,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Were you raised catholic by chance?

Upvote 0