Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Do you guys see possible that in future we would have (well, I don’t want it) like some sort of implant in us and it would be connected to digital currency and we could make money when we move our body. Also socialcredit. Like rewards for ”good behaviour”?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Do you guys see possible that in future we would have (well, I don’t want it) like some sort of implant in us and it would be connected to digital currency and we could make money when we move our body. Also socialcredit. Like rewards for ”good behaviour”?
Yes, it is already happening in some countries. But there is coming a time,imho, when it will be mandated.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it is already happening in some countries. But there is coming a time,imho, when it will be mandated.

They already want to mandate it in all jobs in EU.
I mean the jab lol :D
In which countries they have socialcredit system (other than china)

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Nanotechnology is here

One thing has been very strange to me, why they keep saying graphene oxide when they talk about that graphene in vaccines? What is difference between graphene and graphene oxide?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
One thing has been very strange to me, why they keep saying graphene oxide when they talk about that graphene in vaccines? What is difference between graphene and graphene oxide?
I don't really think there is a difference.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,417,414.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Technology is developing very rapidly. It is hard to keep up with the latest gadgets. Now this made me wonder about this passage of scripture. Do you think John saw this or somilar to this?
Rev. 9:7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Upvote 0