Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
A bullet or some kind of projectile.made of ice. I watch a lot of crime, real and spoof. Monk, columbo and crime stations so I'm always thinking a fool proof way:)
Your thoughts?

No one wants to offer a fallacy in my theory?

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
No one wants to offer a fallacy in my theory?
Myth busters failed to get that to work. A possible alternative is something that will not show up on an x-ray. Surgeons will not operate if they can not see something on an x-ray.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,610.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A bullet or some kind of projectile.made of ice. I watch a lot of crime, real and spoof. Monk, columbo and crime stations so I'm always thinking a fool proof way:)
Your thoughts?
You're always thinking of a foolproof way? :eek: Now I'm scared of you.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Myth busters failed to get that to work. A possible alternative is something that will not show up on an x-ray. Surgeons will not operate if they can not see something on an x-ray.
But ice wouldn't show up as it would melt leaving a question as to what caused what.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
This is creepy to discuss, i just wanted to know if it would work. Maybe i should send it in for them to base one of their cases on? I'd like to see it played out ,on screen only,:). I guess i want to see someone to say it won't work because.....or it will work..... A mystery to work on.
I'm thinking the ice would melt and the person would seem to have died of natural causes. Seems most of these Cases Are spouses killing their spouses and so far none of them get away with it. I wish Columbo was still here, sigh.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,610.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is creepy to discuss, i just wanted to know if it would work. Maybe i should send it in for them to base one of their cases on? I'd like to see it played out ,on screen only,:). I guess i want to see someone to say it won't work because.....or it will work..... A mystery to work on.
I'm thinking the ice would melt and the person would seem to have died of natural causes. Seems most of these Cases Are spouses killing their spouses and so far none of them get away with it. I wish Columbo was still here, sigh.:)

• Informative
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,610.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A perfect murder is naturally one where noone even suspects a murder and assumes natural causes.
I think that's very hard to pull off these days with forensic medical science being what it is.

I always thought the best was where the body is disposed of in a way that no one (within your lifetime) will ever find it. There was a longstanding tradition in American law that in order to charge anyone with murder, there had to be a corpse. That's changed in recent decades. Many people have been convicted of murder when someone is simply "missing". I can understand a rationale behind that, but I'm a little uncomfortable with charging someone with a serious crime when no one knows with certainty that the crime has been committed.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,610.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Oh my gosh, That's awful. That means someone's gotten away with murder, oh geeze
Well, no. There's like a thousand other ways to get caught besides tracing a bullet. So if you know what's good for you, don't murder. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟884,610.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
i always liked Ben Gazzara
Wow. Okay, no one here (at least) has accused you of murdering Ben Gazzara, but now that you've randomly volunteered this defense, I think maybe it should be looked into. ^_^

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟364,526.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow. Okay, no one here (at least) has accused you of murdering Ben Gazzara, but now that you've randomly volunteered this defense, I think maybe it should be looked into. ^_^
Lol!
Well, no. There's like a thousand other ways to get caught besides tracing a bullet. So if you know what's good for you, don't murder. :)
Sigh, kill joy

Upvote 0