Claremore, OK
✟8,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I do not watch TV right now. Cable started off at $12 a month and when it got up to $100 I decided it was time to get rid of cable.
you can watch Fox News on the internet

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

this was a year ago

God knows what things are like today since way more illegals have crashed the border in the last year, and gotten a free bus ride to wherever they choose in the US

I hope Trump becomes president and deports them all

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All you have to do is show up at the boarder and claim political prosecution and you want assylm and bingo you are in. Of course getting it approved may take a bit more of a song and dance. We have an agency here that helps people with all of that stuff. They well give you the forms for free or you can download them from the internet. If you want them to fill the forms out for you, then you have to pay them to do that.

Of course back then it cost hundreds for what they are wanting thousands for now a day.
That sounds like legally applying for asylum. If someone legally applies for a visa then they’re not an illegal immigrant. The one thing I keep noticing in this thread is that there are a lot of people who are repeatedly misapplying the term illegal to immigrants who are actually legal residents.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The one thing I keep noticing
I did not notice so it is good you pointed that out. I say that all the time though. There is a big difference between legal and illegal. Esp I have a friend that get an exceptional visa. One did research he could not do in his own country and he had 30 or 40 published articals in peer review journals. They say if a they come over on a student visa they have to be published if they want to stay after they finish their education.

Upvote 0