United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, welcome.

The questions I am asked often challenge me to do some thinking, praying and research. The older I get the better I see the limits of my knowledge.

In answering I seek to help people see their questions/issues from a biblical frame of reference an point them to God. Sometimes that involves challenging things that the Bible prohibits. Other times it involves encouragement.

In areas not clearly addressed in Scripture I try to offer what I pray is wise counsel and seek to label it as my opinion or counsel.

I have learned that when people are helped it is God who makes the difference. Very humbling.

Does that make sense?

Upvote 0

AMR

Presbyterian (PCA) - Bona Fide Reformed
Jun 19, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Visit site
✟211,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi to the Mr chaplains.

I always wondered, allow me to ask you please.

Someone like a chaplain with the lot of questions that he hears/reads and the answers that he gives:
Does that make him/her judgemental?
Does that make him feel like know it all?

The questions I see send me to prayer and study. In addition to genuinely trying to help someone, I am worried about causing someone to stumble or fall into error, so my answers are carefully crafted.

The more questions I see the more I realize how little I know. I hope I am helping others with my answers, but I do know the questions help me to learn more; for I am but an unprofitable servant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0