RE-I am now my own guardian

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟429,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear friends,
Most of you do not know this but I have had a state guardian since age 18. Recently he approached me and said it was time for me to take up the mantle and quote "Become my person". So I got an attorney through him (with his help) and we all went to a virtual courtroom on Zoom on April 4th. Now long story short I am my guardian for the first time in my adult life. I am nervous but excited about it. Please pray that I do not mess up the opportunity but also praise the Lord the judge saw that I was mentally ready for this adventure.

Thanks in advance!

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟111,919.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear friends,
Most of you do not know this but I have had a state guardian since age 18. Recently he approached me and said it was time for me to take up the mantle and quote "Become my person". So I got an attorney through him (with his help) and we all went to a virtual courtroom on Zoom on April 4th. Now long story short I am my guardian for the first time in my adult life. I am nervous but excited about it. Please pray that I do not mess up the opportunity but also praise the Lord the judge saw that I was mentally ready for this adventure.

Thanks in advance!
Amen brother. Hopefully the court said that you can stay a guardian, and that you had no attorney's fees (cos we live in the land of the fee). I will pray for you sir, that this new chapter in your life goes well.

Upvote 0