Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You're underestimating Trump. Like most grifters, he's got a gift for staying out of jail. As his mind starts to go, he's making more and more mistakes, and that seems to have caught up to him. But when he had all his cognitive faculties he would not have made such mistakes.

Yet you agree with him (incorrectly) that Antifa was responsible for most of the rioting, arson and destruction during the 2020 riots
No. I pointed out that antifa (it's not actually an organization, just a kind of category) was involved in the rioting in Portland. As you proved for us, BLM members were not doing that sort of thing, although white supremacists were repeatedly caught trying to disrupt BLM marches by rioting, vandalism, and killing police. You did, however, show us that a "self-described" BLM leader was convicted of fraud.

One does what one can, with whatever one has, I suppose.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Some more serious charges were filed as well, however. The Associated Press reported hundreds were charged with burglary and looting as of June 4, 2020.
Lots of white supremacists identified and convicted of that and worse. Can you name even one BLM member who was so charged? Neither can anyone else. There was what what you called a "self-described" BLM leader who was convicted of fraud, though. Which I guess, is almost like rioting, if you stretch the truth a bit.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lots of white supremacists identified and convicted of that and worse. Can you name even one BLM member who was so charged? Neither can anyone else. There was what what you called a "self-described" BLM leader who was convicted of fraud, though. Which I guess, is almost like rioting, if you stretch the truth a bit.

Fact check: Thousands of Black Lives Matter protesters were arrested in 2020​

Valerie Pavilonis
USA TODAY

Just read the USA Today article I just posted. Hundreds of BLM protestors were arrested for burglary and looting.
“Some more serious charges were filed as well, however. The Associated Press reported hundreds were charged with burglary and looting as of June 4, 2020.”
Unlike fraud, burglary and looting are elements of rioting.
“The rest were for crimes including burglary, looting, assaults on police officers and other violence, Moore told the panel, which functions as the police department’s civilian oversight board.”
So not one, but hundreds of BLM protesters were arrested for crimes associated with rioting. and thousands were arrested for lesser crimes .

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟735,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That’s just a few of the results. Google BLM and fraud
Next time you may want to do some research before you give your whole hearted endorsement and call anyone that opposes BLM a racist

Funny how none of those say anything about violence.

And literally none of what you posted provides a valid rationale to be opposed to BLM.

There are only two reasons why someone opposes BLM: They've been conned by right wing propaganda, or they're racist. That's it, those are the options.

This is easily demonstrated. Many of the very people who tried to play the "all lives matter" card against BLM also had no problem saying "Blue Lives Matter". Which clearly shows that what many people had a problem with was the word "black" in "black lives matter".

Am I calling you, personally, a racist? No. I don't know you. But am I calling the people who fed you narratives which made you oppose the BLM movement racist? You betcha. Because they are.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟735,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Fact check: Thousands of Black Lives Matter protesters were arrested in 2020​

Valerie Pavilonis
USA TODAY

Just read the USA Today article I just posted. Hundreds of BLM protestors were arrested for burglary and looting.
“Some more serious charges were filed as well, however. The Associated Press reported hundreds were charged with burglary and looting as of June 4, 2020.”
Unlike fraud, burglary and looting are elements of rioting.
“The rest were for crimes including burglary, looting, assaults on police officers and other violence, Moore told the panel, which functions as the police department’s civilian oversight board.”
So not one, but hundreds of BLM protesters were arrested for crimes associated with rioting. and thousands were arrested for lesser crimes .

Of those hundreds, or thousands, which have been directly linked to BLM?

Also, make sure to remember, we aren't supposed to trust the "lamestream media", right?

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of those hundreds, or thousands, which have been directly linked to BLM?

Also, make sure to remember, we aren't supposed to trust the "lamestream media", right?

-CryptoLutheran
You have me confused with someone else. I’ve never posted anything about USA Today or AP

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Funny how none of those say anything about violence.

And literally none of what you posted provides a valid rationale to be opposed to BLM.

There are only two reasons why someone opposes BLM: They've been conned by right wing propaganda, or they're racist. That's it, those are the options.

This is easily demonstrated. Many of the very people who tried to play the "all lives matter" card against BLM also had no problem saying "Blue Lives Matter". Which clearly shows that what many people had a problem with was the word "black" in "black lives matter".

Am I calling you, personally, a racist? No. I don't know you. But am I calling the people who fed you narratives which made you oppose the BLM movement racist? You betcha. Because they are.

-CryptoLutheran
A fraudulent group is still supposed to be supported because you think the cause is noble?
And you said nothing about the groups disdain for traditional families.
Support anyone you like but don’t call people who disagree racists or imply that the only reason they’re opposed is because they’ve been brainwashed by racist propaganda. (USA Today is not right wing propaganda nor is it racist)
Who died and put you in charge of deciding the only reasons someone doesn’t support BLM?
Instead of making a valid argument you just cry “racism”.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I already showed you that people were arrested at BLM protests. What you haven't shown is that any of them were actually BLM members. And notice that there almost all BLM marches didn't have violence.

I can show you where white supremacists killed police and tried to blame BLM. Can you show me where any BLM member killed police?
I can show you where a white supremacist shouted "justice for Floyd!" and fired into a police station. Can you show me that any BLM member did that?

Man who helped ignite George Floyd riots identified as white supremacist: Police

The suspect wore a mask and carried an umbrella, police said.

AP finds most arrested in protests aren’t leftist radicals

Is BLM To Blame for the Shooting of 2 Deputies?

Critics of the movement against racism in U.S. law enforcement were quick to connect dots that didn't exist.
"mostly false"

Feds say far-right group coordinated attack on Minneapolis police precinct during protest

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Minnesota on Friday announced that the FBI brought charges against a member of the far-right “Boogaloo Bois” group for organizing and participating in an effort to “incite a riot” outside a Minneapolis police precinct in May amid protests against the police killing of George Floyd.

According to the legal complaint filed Monday, Ivan Harrison Hunter, a 26-year-old from Boerne, Texas, who claims to be a member of the Boogaloo Bois, communicated with fellow members in late May ahead of a planned trip to Minneapolis as police had already started clashing with protesters in the city.

The documents claim that federal agents obtained a video from the evening of May 28 showing an individual walking up to the door of the Third Precinct in Minneapolis and firing 13 rounds from “what appears to be an AK-47 style semiautomatic rifle.”

Federal officials said the shooter can be seen in the footage walking up to the camera and high-fiving other individuals before shouting “Justice for Floyd!”

Far-right “Boogaloo boy” killed officer after using Black Lives Matter protest as cover: prosecutors

There was a coordinated effort to riot and kill and blame BLM. But they mostly got caught. Remember Stephen Miller, shouting "Our cities are burning!" in a WH staff meeting, to keep the narrative going?

Gen Miley replied "Shut the _____ up, Stephen."

He already had the data in front of him, and he knew that cities weren't burning, and that they had yet to find an actual BLM member doing what many far right protestors were doing.

They did their best; they actually killed some people, and the manage to start some riots. But the police caught most of them. And so the plan imploded, at least for anyone willing to look at the facts.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
A fraudulent group is still supposed to be supported because you think the cause is noble?
They might be leftists, but as you now see, they aren't the frauds in this case. I left you just a few of the cases where far-right extremists were trying to kill, vandalize and steal in a futile attempt to blame BLM. That fraud imploded when police started identifying and arresting the perps. Would you like to see some more?
Support anyone you like but don’t call people who disagree racists or imply that the only reason they’re opposed is because they’ve been brainwashed by racist propaganda. Who died and put you in charge of deciding the only reasons someone doesn’t support BLM?
Not everyone who objects to BLM was brainwashed by the white supremacists. But I notice that you were taken in by it. Some BLM leaders are far-left extremists. I can disagree with them, and do.

It's an entirely different thing when a white supremacist murders a police officer to make BLM look bad. Can we at least agree on that?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They might be leftists, but as you now see, they aren't the frauds in this case. I left you just a few of the cases where far-right extremists were trying to kill, vandalize and steal in a futile attempt to blame BLM. That fraud imploded when police started identifying and arresting the perps. Would you like to see some more?

Not everyone who objects to BLM was brainwashed by the white supremacists. But I notice that you were taken in by it. Some BLM leaders are far-left extremists. I can disagree with them, and do.

It's an entirely different thing when a white supremacist murders a police officer to make BLM look bad. Can we at least agree on that?
There were cases of white supremacists committing violence at protests and there were cases of BLM supporters committing violence at protests as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
There were cases of white supremacists committing violence at protests and there were cases of BLM supporters committing violence at protests as well.
But no BLM members. Lots of people pretending to be BLM members. As you learned, the white supremacists were pretending to be BLM supporters. I showed you some examples. Want to see some more?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

When someone is arrested the police don’t check their status with BLM to see if they’re members so it’s impossible to know how many people arrested at the protests were BLM members. It’s clear that some of them are BLM supporters.
But if they happen to be white supremacists somehow the police get this information and we are informed of it.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But no BLM members. Lots of people pretending to be BLM members. As you learned, the white supremacists were pretending to be BLM supporters. I showed you some examples. Want to see some more?

I have to thank @Ana the 1st for summing this up so well
Quote:

“Yeah it's interesting to see the complete 180 they pulled out regarding their activism at the beginning and end....

If you recall wayyyyy back at the beginning, BLM was criticized for not caring about the extraordinarily high black on black murder rate....and only caring about the rare and uncommon killing of black men by police in questionable circumstances. The response involved Susan Komen, breast cancer, and the assertion that you can be am activist or protest about whatever you want. Just because a bigger more obvious problem exists doesn't mean you have to care about that. To each his own....which seemed a poor, but valid reason to me, so I stopped making that point.

By the time of the 2020 riots however, if you weren't on the side of BLM and the rioters and against the police....you were "complicit" in a "system" of "racism" and "part of the problem". This negates the entire idea that one can care about whatever they want, and need not be an activist regarding certain things, and any activism that you believe is important is valid.

A complete contradiction of where they started and a big red flag for anyone paying attention. Glad I never supported them.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I notice that republicans in the House are screaming that Biden outsmarted them on the budget negotiations. It's amusing; they can't decide whether it's the evil genius Dark Brandon, or senile Joe who keeps outsmarting them. They need to get one story and stick with it.
Are you familiar with the term RINO?

To borrow a phrase from a prominent radio personality. "Republicans are not always the solution but Democrats are ALWAYS the problem."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,864.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
More Border Patrol agents would have been a better investment.

Not under Biden! The ones we have are not allowed to do their job.
The men and women in the Border Patrol differ with you. They very much backed Biden's emphasis on enforcement as opposed to Trump's flimsy fences that were easily cut or simply fell down in the wind.

Upvote 0