timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,110.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
We were getting on a certain flight. We were the first to board the plane and found ourselves in the middle rows, away from the windows. Instead of stowing away my luggage overhead, I actually put it on a seat next to me and put the seat belt on it and myself. Then I quickly fell into a nap. In a short moment, I woke up and the plane is almost full and about to depart.

I noticed it was so hot and finding it difficult to breathe. I noticed the plane's A/C is off. Then I something else really really strange is going on. The passengers have almost emptied the middle seat rows and now leaning towards the windows to catch a glimpse of what is going on outside.

And because all the passengers are crowded at the windows, I can't see what is going on and what's attracting their attention like a magnet, they have all ignored the "fasten the seatbelt" sign, even the flight attendants have taken to the windows and ignored their duties!!

The plane has been taxiing the entire time as well getting to the runway to take off. However, I can also feel the plane is taxiing at a speed way above taxiway speed limits! I can hear the engines roaring even though it's not at the runway yet! and we're getting pushed sideways hard as the plane hits the turns at recklessly high speeds.

By now it's become so obvious, something's really wrong going on. The pilots seem in a hurry to leave the airport and get airborne, probably the reason it's hot inside the plane - they forgot to turn on the A/C trying to take the plane as quickly as possible to the air. And then the really strange climax of the dream. I noticed a yellow glow has penetrated the dark cabin of the airplane coming from the windows. Something bright and yellow is outside the plane and it's NOT the Sun, no kidding! Because the faces of the passengers looking at the windows have turned to absolute terror!

At this point, the pilots have set the power to full, we're going to take off but could feel the plane's movements even getting more violent. It's all over the place as if the pilots are evading something while bearing down the ground at full engine power and I get this feeling, we're not at the runway yet and the pilots are simply taking the chance to get airborne trying to take off from the taxiway!

I never saw what's outside the plane. I woke up shortly during the plane's take off attempt.

I can't say I am as terrified as the other passengers in the plane. For one thing I never saw whatever gave them the looks of absolute terror in their faces. Nevertheless, I felt their terror and that very strong, very ominous atmosphere in the plane.

Though I'm thinking, the whole dream could have been an epic teaser trailer for a blockbuster sci-fi / horror film!. It's not been over a month since I had another similar dream. Me flying a helicopter and found our city completely abandoned in a hurry. They left the lights running and something's going on that forced everyone to evacuate. Again, I was never shown what's causing all these.

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Different :). I had one a few years ago. I was driving a red car and I see the top of this MTN huge gray clouds coming over then I look to my right and I see this plan heading in my direction and those same gray clouds were going around the engines of the plan and it started to flip. I was then in the plan and it crashed and it hit my car and me. I was then out side and I had this thought...wait if I am dead... before I finished that thought I shoot up super fast.. I was then in heaven green grass.. a tree a dear there and.. haha this small woman/girl said "there is no luck here". That was it.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,110.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I was then in heaven green grass.. a tree a dear there and.. haha this small woman/girl said "there is no luck here". That was it.
It seems there are two kinds of heaven that I see in dreams. One of them looks like a psychopath clown's idea of what heaven might be.

The other one looks like a post-apocalyptic "utopia" of our present world. It's not perfect, in fact, there are still enemies to fight but society changed overnight to become like the early Christian community in the Book of Acts.

In the "clown's version of heaven" One of those I saw in a dream there were children and angels singing and making music together. They may all seem smiling but I can sense the hearts of the children. They were unhappy, tired, and wanting to leave the place. I can read their eyes as they turned their gaze towards me as I flew past them, the children wants me to rescue them out of that place.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Timewerx, in post 1 (except last para) I get that you treasured the safety of your burden as yourself.

The crew were misusing the plane (church or churches perhaps) and the taxiways (where God wants christians to be prepared for life's journey) and the atmosphere your peers had to be in.

Other passengers and cabin crew were over distracted by strange-looking external factors.

You were content not to "crack the solution to" outside problems by relying on perhaps false "light" and your mental balance was better than theirs.

Dreams like that are a call to prayer.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,110.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Timewerx, in post 1 (except last para) I get that you treasured the safety of your burden as yourself.

The crew were misusing the plane (church or churches perhaps) and the taxiways (where God wants christians to be prepared for life's journey) and the atmosphere your peers had to be in.

Other passengers and cabin crew were over distracted by strange-looking external factors.

You were content not to "crack the solution to" outside problems by relying on perhaps false "light" and your mental balance was better than theirs.

Dreams like that are a call to prayer.

I'm not sure "misuse" is the right interpretation.

The pilots are trying to handle a totally unprecedented event. Something they never trained for and never imagined of encountering while operating their aircraft.

The passengers are frozen solid (figuratively) by the terror they saw. At least they were not panicking, just frozen.

I'd say given the magnitude of the emergency, the pilots may have even done the best possible under such circumstances even if they seemed to be panicking.

I remained calm because I generally lack the fear of death and my attitude towards death is manifesting in dreams too.

I did have a previous dream where I'm a passenger in the plane that eventually crashed. I was calm the whole time and I tried to assist the pilots by looking out the windows and see what exactly is wrong with the plane but it was futile and we still crashed and died. I think I might have even derived some excitement from the ordeal. It didn't hurt. We walked out of the wreckage not realizing we're already dead and have turned into ghosts!

Upvote 0

OldAbramBrown

Jul 4, 2023
England
✟22,720.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The pilots are trying to handle a totally unprecedented event. Something they never trained for and never imagined of encountering while operating their aircraft.

The passengers are frozen solid (figuratively) by the terror they saw. At least they were not panicking, just frozen.

I'd say given the magnitude of the emergency, the pilots may have even done the best possible under such circumstances even if they seemed to be panicking ...

I did have a previous dream where I'm a passenger in the plane that eventually crashed. I was calm the whole time and I tried to assist the pilots by looking out the windows and see what exactly is wrong with the plane but it was futile and we still crashed and died ... We walked out of the wreckage not realizing we're already dead and have turned into ghosts!
1 - This doesn't clash because, in the spiritual meaning, the pilot isn't "in charge" but the subordinate or creature of those who taught him so little and those who organised for the design to be put into that situation or neglectfully let it be so. Thus, left in charge unequipped.
2 - Your phenomenology of the experience of the pilot and passengers is correct, they are doing the best they have been made ready (by their forebears and betters) for.
3 - The same applied to yourself in the previous case. The fact that it was previous to the one above can mean that your insight is evolving.
4 - In your previous state of insight, you didn't realise you were a ghost = something like, you didn't yet realise you had the potential of insight and initiative, like sharing with us (thank you), supplicating, etc. The paradox is a strong sense of our potential to be turned from ghosts into living people.
5 - What is happening to the aeroplane (and the ones in other dreams I commented on) = your awareness of religion (with its influence in the world) and your potential role in it vis a vis the other people that are caught up in it.
6 - Strange light was distracting people so they didn't notice it wasn't coming from within the plane which represents a truer place to be. That means your instinct about the hearts of the aircrew is good. And that in your more recent one you have aligned better with what is more true. You were safeguarding your burden.
7 - Is your burden, that believers shall be mentally equipped (believe) to match what their heart unconsciously (ghost) longs for?

Upvote 0