Everywhere
✟66,698.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Constitution
I've got pics of my daughters all over my office...

from babies all the way to now...

I never fail to be amazed adn even more worried when I see some of her childhood exploits and then see her in her boots and utes...

She's proud...and according to her last letter...the chow is better in the litter box than stateside...

Amazing the things we think of and remember when we look at their pics, the changes over the years...

I look at her sister's pics and listen to her telling me she's gonna be a Marine when she grows up...and all I keep tellin' her is go officer :D

Upvote 0

Nutella

Jul 24, 2007
✟15,222.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hey Kensington.........

how are you doing now? I just read your thread and it seems like you are doing better. :)

My husband was gone for 14 months the first time and 12 months the second time, so I can relate to you. It is VERY hard but He is there and He will bring you through it.
Our first deployment was very hard, while during the second deployment the Lord has been working on the both of us and only good came out of it. We are thankful that the Lord sent him away.........I know, it probably sounds crazy. If my hubbly has to go again, then it's because it's God's will and He has His reasons for it. We should trust Him even if it's hard sometimes (because our human nature is still there:sigh: ) and we don't understand so much. Just don't forget that He has His own ways and that's good :).

How much longer do you have to go? Or lets say.....how long is the deployment and when did your husband leave? What helped me was to count up for the first 9 months and to count down for last 3 :D.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.