Aug 11, 2006
✟15,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello... :wave:

I am a military wife... of 22 years with my Navy man. :swoon:

I am not new to the deployment thing. :sigh: But, my guy is leaving soon for a long time, and I just don't want to do this anymore. I want to see him smile everyday. I want to hear him laugh, and to see him asleep next to me.

I am crying a lot :cry: , and I am not playing well with others. :doh:

Actually, he is gone to a school now, and it was about a week ago when I look around our home and realized what the next 2 years mean, and my heart gave up... I am so sad. I need help... I want to go to sleep and not wake up until I am in Heaven forever.

Reactions: leytonstones

Kensington7

At War in the Heavenlies
Aug 11, 2006
✟15,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whats wrong with me... :sigh:

I thought I would take a shower and it would help. I waled past the bedroom, ignoring the empty bed where he was just three weeks ago... :sleep: Forget sleep, that means I have to wake up to another day that will be like today.

I went into the living room, looked around and the tears came as a flood. :cry: It's as though I am at the sea, and the waves are washing over me... it just keeps coming and I cannot get out of the way of the hurt and tears... they are everywhere I go. :(

I begged God to help me. To hold me... to keep me. :help:

Upvote 0

Kensington7

At War in the Heavenlies
Aug 11, 2006
✟15,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God.. please help me...

Send the mighty angels of Heaven from your side to minister to me. Lift me up from this place. I am so broken hearted... I am numb. Please don't let my pain consume me. Cause me to lift my head, to see tomorrow with hope from above. Rest your hand on me, restore my joy. Help me LORD... I am so low.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Just be yourself, it's okay, and you will heal. I am often numb, too, and know what it's like but it protects us from pain I know. I am praying for you.
Good morning!
sunset_1024x768.jpg

Upvote 0

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is what I wonder... I am a person who ministers the word to others. I pray for anyone, any time... I love to pray... :prayer:

How can I be someone, others can lean on... when I am so broken? What will become of me? :scratch:

I'm a mess. :(
:hug: Hugs :hug: Dear sister :hug:

Thank you, for giving of yourself, to others :hug: selflessly. And thank you, for living Faithfully to Jesus :angel: He loves you & your husband soo much, eternally. ~

(tho I've no personal-experience being a 'military'-wife), I am no stranger to suffering, from others. Saying that, to let you know, like Ruth said, "just be yourself" ~ the beautiful :hug: person you are. And yes, you will Heal :) trust that.

When we can not control our circumstances, yet you can help yourself, by many positive means. Do you know how?
and also ~
attachment.php

And also I will :pray: pray for you :hug: too :hug: Annie :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kensington7

At War in the Heavenlies
Aug 11, 2006
✟15,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so much... :blush: I appreciate you. :clap:

I didn't get to post in here yesterday, but I did get to read for a few minutes. Ya'all are so kind. :groupray:

My 17 year old son had his wisdom teeth all cut out yesterday and I spent the majority of my day and night ministering to his needs.

This is one of the many many situations that come up for a military wife that makes the journey so long. :sigh:

I'd appreciate any prayers that can come when someone thinks of our family... my son is also a Marine. I got the "double" portion it seems. :prayer: God Bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kensington7

At War in the Heavenlies
Aug 11, 2006
✟15,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember Jacob, who laboured 14 years for his beloved Rachel? You can get through this, we'll be praying.

Yeah... but I have been at this for 22 years, and I already have a limp from giving birth! 7 times.

I have moved from the tears to the "mad" part of the separation. It's like the 7 stages of grief I believe for the military wife... Denial, barganing, crying, anger, uselessness, boredom, fits... I'm in the anger now.

I still cry, but... I am very angry now.

And I am still not playing well with others...

Upvote 0

Kensington7

At War in the Heavenlies
Aug 11, 2006
✟15,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry I haven't stayed up with this, my own thread. :sorry:

I have been so busy with my 3 sons at home that I am not sure where the time has gone. :scratch:

School is starting and I know boredom will set in. I'll need some serious crafting to get through the next few months until the holidays... Which I LOVE.

I just wanted to say, I came here to read again... and these things that you all have said touch me so.

The body of Christ is wonderful. Lovely. :groupray: Thank you all again.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.