• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

so tired - frustrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

shout2thelord

adopted aussie :)
Oct 11, 2002
crewe, england
Visit site
✟2,215.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I feel like i have so much to do and no time to greive im so fed up of this its really getting me frustrated. because before i could do my assigtnments so quickly but now i am behind. And each thing takes so long to do i just get frustrated which makes it even harder to concentrate.
Then i never know when the solicter will call and i will have to go back to my home town to see him. usually making big decisions. like the other day i went to an inquest into my dads death then to the soliceters and decided to sell the house.
I feel there is so much responsibility. i am fed up with my course and want to leave but i am very close to finishing so i know i must go on.
every thing is crazy i just get so tired and sometimes im not sleeping - i just want the pressure to go away - so i can greive just to reflect and have 5 mins to myself.
plus every decision i make affects my younger sister and she is only 15 and too young to understand why i have to make the decisions i have to. and she is not a christian so will only be upset with me she is so angry.
Im just so fed up of being tired.
i feel like ove lost a lot (mum and dad) but now i have to make decisions to so i must make the emotion go away cos to the world im a responsible adult who needs to sort out my dads stuff. :help: :help: :sigh:
plus its a daily struggle to not fall back into habbits that lead to me being anorexic when i was 11 thru to about 17. my time gets consumed so i dont think about eating and im always happy when i dont eat cos i feel thinner but i know its important to eat healthy and not treat my body like this. It just really feels like a battle at the minute.

MeetJoeBlack

Love, Faith, Hope
Jan 22, 2004
✟186.00
Faith
Christian
Hi :wave:

I can understand your feelings of helplessness, having to go thru it alone, but have no fear, for Our LORD is always there for us, and He will never forsake us! :clap:

Maybe its hard to make those decisions you have , but hey ask Our Father in Heaven to guide you in making the choices, just call out to Him in prayer and He will show you the way.

Remember to Trust in Our LORD with all of your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding, acknowledge Him in all of your ways and He will direct you paths, He will make a way!

I hope the following devotional can help you ;)

---

Come unto me and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

In Biblical times when a lamb wandered away from its flock, the shepherd would search until he found the lost sheep, and then break one of its legs, carrying the lamb on his shoulders until the leg was completely healed. During this time of painful healing the lamb experienced the shepherd's love and care in such a way that it never wandered away again.

I have battled cancer for several years. While there have been many dark and lonely times it has been in the darkest and loneliest moments that I have drawn closest to God, my Shepherd. When I was hurting the most His faithful love brought healing. Even though I have wandered away from that love many times, He has never failed me, constantly drawing me back into His arms. The scripture, Come unto me and I will give you rest, has kept me going when my body just wanted to quit.

Now that I am cancer free I can look back and see myself being carried in the arms of Jesus.

He was always there, encouraging me to never give up,

Pulling me as close to Him as I was willing to come.

Come closer, my child. Depend on me completely and I will see you through this, no matter what the outcome, He promised.

And He did.

Even though I questioned God at every turn, He kept giving me the same answer. Hang on, I am with you. We can do this together.

If you sometimes feel like a lost lamb, broken and hurting, hang on!
God, your loving Shepherd, will pick you up, hold you tightly and carry you until you can stand again. No matter how lost you may be, no matter how many times you have wandered away from God, He will never push you away, always calling you to come closer.

Cancer certainly got my attention! But in the midst of emotional chaos and irrational fears came the certainty, a sure knowledge that I was being carried in strong loving arms that would never let me go.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.