Farmington
✟30,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
"Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments." - Psalm 119;164

Do you do this?

I have no set times to do this, but I do this throughout the day. There's also the 3 times a day prayers that Daniel did: Daniel 6:10, which got him thrown in the Lion's den - it was his custom to do this, facing Jerusalem, "as he did aforetime." He continued to do this in the face of certain persecution.

Indeed, 1 Thessalonians 5;17 tells us "pray without ceasing"

" Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee." - Psalm 122:6

" I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good." - Psalm 54:6

" Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name YAH, and rejoice before him." - Psalm 68:4

Part of praying should be singing unto the LORD, either songs we already know, or spontaneous, like this one I started singing last summer,
"Father send your Son from heaven, in righteousness to judge and make war,
Yahweh send your Son in His glory, in righteousness to judge and make war,
Father send your Son with your angels, in righteousness to judge and make war,
Yahweh send your Son in your power, in righteousness to judge and make war.
Come Lord Jesus, tread the earth in judgment, save thine people;
Holy is thy name.
Holy Holy Holy art thou Lord,
Come Lord, Come Lord Jesus soon."

Ephesians 5:18-20,
"... be filled with the Spirit;
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"

When we are praising Him for His righteous judgments, and singing in the Spirit, giving thanks, and speaking the Word in prayer, praise, and song, there is little room for sin, yea, no room for sin, nor evil.
Amen.

Galatians 5:16, " This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Do you do this?
Not 7 times a day but maybe two or three times a day. But Paul says we are to constantly praise God and I do that. I do not allow any negative energy and everyone warns that we have to be positive all of the time.

Upvote 0