Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed

When I make a Chapel it will be called this:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 3.59.45 PM.png

I may use different font, but something like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-06 3.59.57 PM.png

I'm going to put up scriptures on the walls, and these are the first ones that came to mind. There will be more.

Isaiah 45:8
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

Deut 33:13-17
And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the Lord be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath, And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon, And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills, And for the precious things of the earth and fulness thereof, and for the good will of him that dwelt in the bush: let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren. His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

(
גבעות עולם is technically "Everlasting Hills' - it is from this verse I get the name, as these are ancient mountains and everlasting hills)

Job 28:3
He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death

Matthew 18:11 & 14,
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

1 Thessalonians 4:7
For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

Revelation 3:19-22
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Zechariah 9:14 & 10:12,
And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.
And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.

Ezekiel 44:23,
And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Zephaniah 3:17,
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Psalm 119:108
Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

Isaiah 43:11 & Acts 4:12,
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Yahweh in Yeshua

יהוה ביהשוע

• Winner
Reactions: AlexB23

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I make a Chapel it will be called this:

View attachment 347285

I may use different font, but something like this:

View attachment 347286

I'm going to put up scriptures on the walls, and these are the first ones that came to mind. There will be more.

Isaiah 45:8
Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

Deut 33:13-17
And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the Lord be his land, for the precious things of heaven, for the dew, and for the deep that coucheth beneath, And for the precious fruits brought forth by the sun, and for the precious things put forth by the moon, And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills, And for the precious things of the earth and fulness thereof, and for the good will of him that dwelt in the bush: let the blessing come upon the head of Joseph, and upon the top of the head of him that was separated from his brethren. His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth: and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim, and they are the thousands of Manasseh.

(
גבעות עולם is technically "Everlasting Hills' - it is from this verse I get the name, as these are ancient mountains and everlasting hills)

Job 28:3

He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death

Matthew 18:11 & 14,
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

1 Thessalonians 4:7

For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

Revelation 3:19-22

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

Zechariah 9:14 & 10:12,
And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the LORD God shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.
And I will strengthen them in the LORD; and they shall walk up and down in his name, saith the Lord.

Ezekiel 44:23,
And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Zephaniah 3:17,
The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Psalm 119:108
Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy judgments.

Isaiah 43:11 & Acts 4:12,
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Yahweh in Yeshua

יהוה ביהשוע
I hope that your church goes well. I like the 1500s style font (gothic, if I am not mistaken).

Here is another verse (well, John 3:16), and also this:

Psalm 111:2 (ESV): "Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who delight in them."

Upvote 0

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟30,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
I hope that your church goes well. I like the 1500s style font (gothic, if I am not mistaken).

Here is another verse (well, John 3:16), and also this:

Psalm 111:2 (ESV): "Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who delight in them."

Yes, it's Gothic. I don't want it to looked like wicked Gothic though.
John 3:16 could go somewhere. I'm trying to use powerful verses or passages that are not well known or often read. One message did back in the 90s said I'd be using some "obscure" verses that almost never get preached. I've tried to do that ever since. I'll use both popular well known verses along with ones people hardly ever read, and for that reason: because the WHOLE Word of God is important, and I find a lot of people don't understand the Bible because they only read like John and Romans, or they stay in the New Testament. But how many times does the New Testament refer back to the Old? If you don't read in the Old T a lot of the New T you won't understand. Plus I love the O.T. prophecies about Jesus.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it's Gothic. I don't want it to looked like wicked Gothic though.
John 3:16 could go somewhere. I'm trying to use powerful verses or passages that are not well known or often read. One message did back in the 90s said I'd be using some "obscure" verses that almost never get preached. I've tried to do that ever since. I'll use both popular well known verses along with ones people hardly ever read, and for that reason: because the WHOLE Word of God is important, and I find a lot of people don't understand the Bible because they only read like John and Romans, or they stay in the New Testament. But how many times does the New Testament refer back to the Old? If you don't read in the Old T a lot of the New T you won't understand. Plus I love the O.T. prophecies about Jesus.
Daniel has a few OT prophecies about Jesus. I like lesser known Bible verses as well. Yes, the whole Bible is important for us to understand the mission of Jesus. Gothic is cool, and yeah, wicked Gothic is probably a thing, as some metal bands (I do not like metal) use Gothic style fonts that look like daggers. The second font looks more friendly, compared to the first one.

Upvote 0