Farmington
✟31,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Rejoice in the LORD, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright. - Psalm 33:1

Awake to praise; that is, praising the LORD, for that is the best way to start the day. Immediately after then reading of the Word before breakfast. In the military you do PT before breakfast, so in the LORD's army you exercise your spiritual body by praise and meditation in the Word, even reading of it aloud - at a whisper if you don't wanna wake someone near you. Yes, you probably don't want to shout and be preachin' a thunderous sermon at 5 AM if kids or wife are asleep - or husband for you ladies, LoL.

I come across this later in Psalm 33:8, "By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth."

I love the part about Yahweh the Creator making all the host of heaven by the breath of His mouth. He literally breathed stars and worlds, and all the things we see in the night sky, as well as the sun by day. I praise Him often for these things, because truly, "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." (Psa. 19:1)

Isaiah 43:21, "This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise." And also Psalm 22:3, "But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel."

The LORD inhabits the praises of His people, and in Christ we are blessed with Abraham, and are a part of the heavenly Jerusalem (Gal 3:29, Heb 12:22)

In fact that passage from Hebrews should be read: "But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel." (Heb. 12:22-24)

That by itself is reason for praise and rejoicing.

I love the song that goes with Psalm 5:1-3,
"Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my meditation.
Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up."