Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged

Goodnight everyone!! I'm going to hit the virtual restrooms and then go ahead and go for the night. :)

Park restrooms.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Guess what guys!! For the rest of the party week (with a few starting exceptions for tonight) there's going to be themes!! :D Here is how the schedule is going to go.

Tonight: It's Disney night in honor of our upcoming virtual trip to Disneyland!! (I will mostly be using Disney Mania CD's for this.)

Tomorrow Night: Country Night

Thursday Night: Eighties Night

Friday Night: Nineties Night

Saturday Night: All of today's current hits.

Sunday Night: (Last night) Oldies Night (fifties, sixties, and seventies)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
In a few minutes or so I will be eating dinner then I will be opening up the first part of the party and the weather is beautiful today so there will be our virtual walk in the park and other activities!! :D Every boy will get virtual Mickey ears and every girl will get virtual Minnie ears and there will be a virtual Mickey Mouse cake for dessert!! :D Oh and I decided that we will get straight into the Disney party because the other songs I wanted to play fit in with other categories. (One can be classified as country, another eighties, and the final one oldies. :) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Hey everybody,
How is everyone doing this evening?

I'm doing great and welcome to Disney night!! I will give you your virtual Mickey ears now. :D

44139222-1757-4b99-b93c-3186f7114845_1.44567546814733bb2a35437fcd728e4c.jpeg

I'm going to put my virtual Minnie ones on now. :)

81CilHKscLL._SL1500_.jpg

Before we get started on our virtual walk through the park,.. here is a fun challenge. How many of you can actually sing this song? (And I mean the full song btw. XD!!)

If you need to know the lyrics just Google it. ;)

Upvote 0

Jok

Jul 9, 2019
Indiana
✟42,261.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Alright guys due to the virtual rainstorm we are underneath the virtual pavilion tonight (It's raining for real tonight and besides that I just got busy. XD) and the virtual walk through the park and all of the other virtual activities that I had planned are being pushed back to tomorrow night. We have both cheese and pepperoni pizza, and plates and napkins so dig in everybody!! :D

View attachment 281760

View attachment 281761

View attachment 281762

Also let me know what everyone would like to drink. :)
I’m a bigger fan of the sauce & cheese engulfing the crust and spilling over it like in the plain. Way too much crust prominence going on with the pepperoni lol.

Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0