Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,098,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Pray for our persecuted family​

Sometimes it can be difficult to know what to pray for our persecuted family so we produce a daily prayer shield which gives a specific need that you can pray for each day. You can see today’s prayer, plus those for the last 6 days, below.
Two Ladies Praying

pk.svg

Pakistan​

Praise God for a Release International partner sharing the love of God with Muslims. Give thanks that he was able recently to facilitate a new secret church building in the province of Sindh.
Number of Prayers 14
YES - I WILL PRAY
pk.svg

Pakistan​

Violence towards the Christian minority is often fuelled by false allegations of blasphemy. Pray that believers throughout Pakistan would continue to stand for truth.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
pk.svg

Pakistan​

Pray for Christians in Jaranwala where a mob destroyed 23 churches and set fire to 80 houses last August. Many people are still recovering from the trauma and buildings still need extensive repairs.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
pk.svg

Pakistan​

Pray for ‘Farman’ and his family who are living in a safe house, having been forced to leave their home because of the threat of severe persecution.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
cn.svg

China​

Give thanks for the work of Release International’s partner, ChinaAid, led by Bob Fu. Pray that they will continue to speak boldly on behalf of Christians who are being silenced and oppressed by the Chinese Communist Party.
Number of Prayers 30
YES - I WILL PRAY
cn.svg

China​

Continue to pray for Pastor Wang Yi of Early Rain Covenant Church who is now spending his sixth year in prison separated from his wife, Jiang Rong, and their son, Shuya.
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
cn.svg

China​

Pray for Elder Zhu Longfei and four other Christians who were prosecuted last year on charges of ‘illegal business operations’ for printing devotional material for use in their church. Pray they will be released soon.

Last edited:

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟167,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Our Lord in Heaven, we thank you for those you have raised up in Pakistan and China. We pray you will continue to watch over them, especially those in Jaranwala, Farman and his family, Bob Fu, Wang Yi and his family, and Elder Zhu Lonfei and his fellows, in the Name of Jesus. Amen and Amen.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0