Ohio
✟1,100,577.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Two Ladies Praying

Ethiopia​

Although the law allows requests for the building of facilities for ‘non-Muslim’ worship in Algeria, in practice no response has ever been made to an application. Pray for this to change.
Number of Prayers 10.

[Note: Going through these prayers I see that the site made an error here, in copying a post about Algeria. Sorry. But we can just pray generally for Ethiopia.]
YES - I WILL PRAY
Ethiopia

Algeria​

Although the law allows requests for the building of facilities for ‘non-Muslim’ worship in Algeria, in practice no response has ever been made to an application. Pray for this to change.
Number of Prayers 26
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

There is strong family and societal pressure against those who choose to leave Islam in Algeria. Pray for their protection and that they will remain strong and withstand the demands to return to their former religion.
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

Pray for Muslim-background believers who have encountered the gospel for the first time in Algeria, sometimes online or even through dreams and visions. May God guide and bless them in their next steps of faith.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

Pray for the women’s ministry of the Algerian Protestant churches, especially in places where the pastors have been prevented from ministering by the State. As a result, their wives effectively carry the churches through these challenging times.
Number of Prayers 31
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

Ask for God’s protection on the Protestant churches that remain open, and that God will continue to bless their ministries.
Number of Prayers 34
YES - I WILL PRAY
Algeria

Algeria​

Pray for the Algerian pastors who have been arrested, tried and in some cases jailed for holding ‘unauthorised worship’ activity. Pray for courage for them, skill for their lawyers and comfort for their families during these trials.

Last edited: