Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,094,712.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Sri-Lanka​

Pray for Pastor Manoharan who serves the Lord with the Assemblies of God church in Sri Lanka, caring for a large number of Christian families.
Number of Prayers 29
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri-Lanka​

Thank God for a Release International project that supports Christian teachers throughout Sri Lanka. Pray for these workers as they invest in children and seek to make new disciples.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri-Lanka​

Pray for our partners as they prepare to run a camp for more than 100 children of Christian workers from across the whole island. Pray too that the Lord would raise up a new generation of workers.
Number of Prayers 32
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri-Lanka​

Our partners are running workshops about religious freedom with lawyers and government officials. Pray that seeds would be sown to bring real change in the nation.
Number of Prayers 35
YES - I WILL PRAY
Sri Lanka

Sri-Lanka​

Pray for the retreat centre in Sri Lanka that is run by Release International partners. It is in need of maintenance, development and new staff with energy to take the work forward.

I am sorry to say I got distracted from my usual weekly posting and entries for those two days could not be found. But I hope you will join me in praying for:

Iran's ever growing, but persecuted Christians.

All those in prison for their faith.