Ohio
✟8,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The law seems to protect minorities so it can't be racist against them. It doesn't much matter however because my church is not racist.

I'm not Republican or Democrat. I'm a Christian disciple of Jesus Christ my only king. If I'm a politician then I am racist. It's politicians who engaged in racism but not Jesus. I can't stain the Lord by joining him to racism.

Jesus destroyed race identity. We are all one in Christ as Paul teaches us. We are not flesh or race now. We are new and we are spirit now.

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I'm a politician then I am racist. It's politicians who engaged in racism but not Jesus.
What? What do you think God thinks of you lumping all politicians are racist? This is extremist thinking. God loves all His creation and there are no favorites that Christians forget.

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What? What do you think God thinks of you lumping all politicians are racist? This is extremist thinking. God loves all His creation and there are no favorites that Christians forget.
I'm saying that people think they're racist. They're a stumbling block of hate, bitterness, resentment and contention. The Republicans seem to think that the wars with the natives was OK. They think we built a godly nation but we didn't. And Republicans remember that democrats were the kkk. All politicians are a stumbling block

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm saying that people think they're racist. They're a stumbling block of hate, bitterness, resentment and contention. The Republicans seem to think that the wars with the natives was OK. They think we built a godly nation but we didn't. And Republicans remember that democrats were the kkk. All politicians are a stumbling block
Sorry if I misunderstood but It's not an R or D issue it's a humankind issue that started with Adam. I understand the tribal warfare in just about everything including politics, I get you. The stumbling block is humankind's ego. Who told you we were a Godly nation?

Upvote 0

HopeSings

May 3, 2024
Ohio
✟8,411.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry if I misunderstood but It's not an R or D issue it's a humankind issue that started with Adam. I understand the tribal warfare in just about everything including politics, I get you. The stumbling block is humankind's ego. Who told you we were a Godly nation?
Many people try to build America as a godly nation and have said that it once was. They don't know any better

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Many people try to build America as a godly nation and have said that it once was. They don't know any better
How can a nation of immigrants who come here with their cultures and beliefs make America a "Christian god" nation?

Upvote 0