West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Can we please pray for all those people who have lost loved ones. I have recently lost someone due to suicide and I want to pray for her family. I only knew her a short time and the young lady was a member of this forum Her name was Laura can we please pray for her.

Father god I pray for all those people who have lost loved ones in the past and I pray especially for Laura. Lord you knew the situation between why she did it. Lord I am praying and hoping that she is safe with you Lord. Lord I also pray for her family and for her 2 twin daughters she left behind. Lord please be with the family. Lord minister to the family. Protect them from any harm that may come there way. In jesus name i ask this amen

If you have lost loved ones for any reason or through suicide then please pray here

arielette

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2004
✟55,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord only you know the depth of despair in some peoples hearts. We ask that if any one who is suffering, that you give them hope and joy: ..." to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair...(Is. 61:3)

Upvote 0

Carolyn H

Sep 13, 2008
New York, NY
✟15,867.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Can we please pray for all those people who have lost loved ones. I have recently lost someone due to suicide and I want to pray for her family. I only knew her a short time and the young lady was a member of this forum Her name was Laura can we please pray for her.

Father god I pray for all those people who have lost loved ones in the past and I pray especially for Laura. Lord you knew the situation between why she did it. Lord I am praying and hoping that she is safe with you Lord. Lord I also pray for her family and for her 2 twin daughters she left behind. Lord please be with the family. Lord minister to the family. Protect them from any harm that may come there way. In jesus name i ask this amen

If you have lost loved ones for any reason or through suicide then please pray here

:pray::pray::pray:

I join you in praying for Laura and those who loved her!

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟16,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Holy Father, I pray for anyone who has come to this forum, seeking Your Comfort
In Jesus' Name we ask for anyone who is grieving and in pain, give them the comfort that no one else can give, and the strength to carry on and to give you the Glory,
Elshevia.

Upvote 0

Angelbug

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Please pray for me and my family, Oct 5 it will be four years since we lost my brother.

Heavenly father I prayer for Nilla and for the family. I pray that they will remember the good times they had with her brother, Lord I pray that you will touch each and everyone of them. Lord minister to there hearts. Give them peace lord In your name I pray amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Angelbug

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Praying for Mavis
Mavis is a member of our church who has recently lost her Dear husband Lenny.
He went home to the Lord. Will be 2 weeks wednesday. And the church will be holding a thanksgiving service. Please pray for her and for her family as I dont think they have mourned him fully.

Lord I pray for Mavis and her family lord. Lord I pray you will give them peace as Lenny is now with you in Heaven. Lord I pray that the family will remember the good times they had together and all the times he made people laugh. I thank you for bringing him into my life and for him to encourage me the way he did. Lord I pray peace. I pray that they wont be discouraged. In your name I ask these things amen.

Upvote 0

Snow Angel

Senior Veteran
Jan 18, 2005
Montana.
Visit site
✟8,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
spacer.gif
lovemylordpfyma5556sp2.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟16,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Dear Angelbug, We have had a lot of young Teenagers in part of Wales who have done the same, and in the same area, as may as 8-12. ??? I am not quit sure of the exazact figure, but clearly something is very wrong in that area,
Holy Father, we come before you, in humility and stand in awe, we Pray to you through the Name and the Blood, of our Saviour Jesus of Nazareth. so many of our young people are taking their own lives, Oh Lord we come against this, the spirit of sucide is across our lands, we ask for protection for all our young People, we know that nothing is impossible for you, we care deeply for all who do this and we mourn with there famlies, and friends, give them who mourn your joy Father, I ask for your Angels to comfort each and every one, and we who worship you must stand in the gap for all our young, every day and night In Jesus name I pray and In Jesus Name I ask. Amen.
Elshevia.

Upvote 0

Easyrider

Christian Warrior
Feb 18, 2008
Temple, Texas
✟17,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I just received a Phone Call from my sister who has been taking care of our Mother,
Ruth who is in her last hour's on this earth. She was devoted Christian, Mother of 4
who always kept JESUS first in her Heart and Life. She will be deeply missed by
many who walked with her in her many years. I'm asking for your Prayer's
that she goes peacefully into the arms of JESUS today.
Thank-you and Bless You!

Your Brother in Christ, Easyrider

Romans 8:10 . . .
Since CHRIST lives within you,
even though your body will die
because of sin, your Spirit is
Alive because you have been
made Right with GOD.

John 11:25 . . .
"I am the Resurrection and the Life.
Those who Believe in Me, even
though they die like everyone else,
will Live Again"!!

Upvote 0