Prayers for those who have lost loved ones

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:Jesus, You know everything. In Your justice please judge these people and have mercy on their eternal souls.

Please help those suffering the loss of these women. Help the twins who lost their mom. Help these twins with this loss.

Lord, please give strength to those who are weak and who are contemplating taking their lives.

Jesus, bring Your help, hope and healing. Help them know the Word of the Lord. Help them know peace-those who are seeking You. Amen.
:thumbsup::preach::groupray::crossrc:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:preach: Jesus, please receive MaryRuth into Your Eternal dwelling places. Lord, may she find eternal peace and rest with you there in paradise.

Lord, help her son John to deal with his loss as he had cared for her 20yrs there in Texas, USA.

Lord, give John strength and help him physically, emotionally, and financially in the days, months and years ahead. He is 55yrs old now. Amen. Jesus, I love you. thank you for my sweet bro in law, John. Amen.:clap:

Upvote 0

Angelbug

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Heavenly FATHER
I am so so so so angry but not with you. Lord so many young people are wanting to take there own lives. Lord I pray now for you to break this spirit of suicide which is around in the world today. Lord I pray you will bring love, peace, joy, and most of all you grace. Lord we are all here because of you grace. Lord please keep these minds focused on there purpose of life. Break the spirit of death right now. In your mighty name Jesus. You perform miracles. You are a loving God I ask this in Jesus name Amen.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Can we please pray for all those people who have lost loved ones. I have recently lost someone due to suicide and I want to pray for her family. I only knew her a short time and the young lady was a member of this forum Her name was Laura can we please pray for her.

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]Your intentions will be in my prayers.[/FONT]
[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
Gail
[/FONT]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Almighty and Omnipotent God, protect those people who are tempted by the evil one to end their own lives.
Please send Saint Michael the Archangel to their side to bless and protect them, to give them comfort, courage and strength to endure their hardships.

Lord God, Loving Savior Christ Jesus-bring healing to peoples lives. Touch Lauras family and touch Nilla's family. Help them deal with the losses they have to face.

I pray for my best friend Christopher Coco who took his life and his daughter Mandie who he took with him.
Lord God, please help these souls to be with You and rest in ETernal peace. Forgive them their sins and have mercy on them. Amen.

Messiah, Savior, Christ Jesus, touch these lives who depend on You.
Give them Might and strength to endure these losses of people whom they loved and send comfort and peace to the people left behind. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.
I am sorry for your loss!

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Can we please pray for my family and me because have lost my father. Due to brain Cancer.

You will be in my prayers.
May Christ console and sustain you and your family in the loss of your loved one.

[FONT=bookman old style, new york, times, serif]God bless you †
Gail [/FONT]

Upvote 0