• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Pray for me

Banoodle

future theologian
Apr 10, 2013
✟16,090.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I don't know if this thread is in the right place but I think it is.

Well, I am an 18 year old guy and I have had a high blood pressure since the age of I think I was 9 or 10 when they found out. Long story short, it turned out to be a tumor in my left adrenal gland that was causing all the trouble. The gland was removed on sept. 19 2012. The tumor turned out to be benign. I am off of medication since 2 weeks after the surgery.

Since a couple months I feel a lumb in my chest. And at first I was like, it is probably something from puberty or something. But I got real scared after I read about male breast cancer. Though it is rare and the avarage age for male breast cancer is something like 65, I am scared that this might also be a tumor. It wouldn't be the first time I got something rare, that tumor in my adrenal gland was really rare especially for someone my age.

I went to the doctor and he said that it would be wise to make a scan of some sort. I will have the scan next week.

Please pray for me, that it will turn out all right.