This is not good news.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟930,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
About a month ago I wrote a prayer request for a member of our congregation who was at deaths door with a kidney disorder. The surgery on her kidneys was successful and they found cancerous tumors in her kidneys I believe I'm not 100% certain on the news. Anyway a month passed without an update on her condition and just this morning I finally received an update on her condition. It isn't good news the tumors have spread and doctors estimate that she has a few weeks tops and right now all they can do is make her comfortable. Please keep her in your prayers as she travels from this world into the next. Thank you.

On a good news note though a few days ago another member of our congregation successfully gave birth to a little girl. Her name is Julia be sure to keep her in your prayers as well. I would share pictures but I have to ask them for permission first.

*edit* I have permission to share the photos! baby Julia is so cute!!!

TBQGccy

fSz0hDq

Last edited:

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟930,138.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
AW she is cute ... I forget they are at small.

Yeah I actually don't know who it was that had the baby we are a small congregation so i should know. But, I think they are new to our congregation. But she is very cute and a great addition to our church family. I like how we basically have Sunday school in our church every Sunday so that the kids in our congregation can have a stronger faith in Jesus.

Upvote 0