Outrage as Florida Republicans pass ‘fascist’ bill to remove trans kids from parents’ custody

Sabri

Pentecostal -Apostolic
Nov 20, 2022
Mo
✟32,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Married
First, God made us male and female. To even claim transgender is noting but demonic is Ludarcis. Please please there’s a book by Jonathan cahn called return of the gods. It outlines the need for demonic entities-mole hill ashtorah to control and confuse God’s creation. Through demonic possession one is controlled and start to feel something God never intended to be. Statistically, trans and Gay kids have the highest rate of suicide and depression. Most of these kids change their minds when they become older. However, because of the sickness of society and parents controlling their child the result is madness. The bill should be passed in all 50 states. They should go further than take the child, send the parent to jail.

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟191,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I believe you but I need a source that supports your information. Thanks.
Just google for Biden's law.

Also, keep in mind that schools and researchers require government grants to survive. Those
who don't speak the way government wants them to, don't get funded and they can't survive.

Professors and scientists have lost their jobs for speaking out against transgenderism, climate change
abortion, or whatever the government opposes them speaking out against.

In other words, the liberty we use to have, has been lost.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What some consider "mutilation" is a health procedure that will bring them peace.
This will not bring peace! Many times it leads to irreversible regret and suicide. First we had to deal with mutilation and murder in the womb now the mutilation and suicide of our young children. This is not legitimate medical practice it is evil. There is no scriptural support or justification for this insanity. This is nothing but pure evil masquerading as a righteous “choice “. Where have we heard that word “ choice “ before? May God have mercy on us for allowing this evil practice against children.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
First, God made us male and female. To even claim transgender is noting but demonic is Ludarcis. Please please there’s a book by Jonathan cahn called return of the gods. It outlines the need for demonic entities-mole hill ashtorah to control and confuse God’s creation. Through demonic possession one is controlled and start to feel something God never intended to be. Statistically, trans and Gay kids have the highest rate of suicide and depression. Most of these kids change their minds when they become older. However, because of the sickness of society and parents controlling their child the result is madness. The bill should be passed in all 50 states. They should go further than take the child, send the parent to jail.
You are absolutely correct! What is equally sad is to see Christians support this madness.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟334,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Castration would be quick and easy, unfortunately that is not what is done. It's quite drastic.

It's peeled like a banana and reconstructed tucked endward. Basically mutilated. A female the opposite is done.

And where in the US has this or is this occurring with children?

Upvote 0

Twin_niwT

Matt10:8 "...freely ye have received, freely give.
Apr 7, 2023
Spiritual Jerusalem
✟12,150.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Create and encourage as much lawlessness and unrightiousness as possible in order to manipulate the masses in to demanding Law and order. The Law and order will be according to their choosing and their liking. The main goal is to trick you in to begging for it. It's much easier than forcing you to agree to an agenda that is clearly contrary to your Christian beliefs. Agendas that seek to install harsh old testament Law instead of a nation wide Spirit of Grace and Mercy. Don't fall for it no matter how upset sinners make you. Always default to Grace and Mercy.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The literal removal of these kids! If you want to have another doctor weigh in on it and say yay or nay, that is common sense. Removing the kids like this would be Draconian Law.
Really? Would you support the removal of the kids if parents wanted to chop them he kids arm off?

Or if they wanted the doctor to prescribe opioids to their kids knowing the kid was going to get addicted to them?

You act like cutting off body parts of kids is no big deal and neither is pumping them full of harmful drugs that are for chemical castration.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Yes, that's bad, and hardly conservative, as it represents an extraordinary use of state power.

Even accepting this notion for the sake of argument, it seems extreme and lacking proportionality to justify this kind of expansion in the use of state power to address an issue that effects a small part of the population, for whom informed consent of the parents has been obtained. Parental consent is good enough as a basis for our legal norms in general, why this exception?
Are you not paying attention? We are not talking about parental consent to go on a field trip. We are talking about removing bady parts and altering a childs chemical make up which causes castration among many other problems to turn them into something they were not born as.

Parents cannot consent to feeding their kids Drano or bleach. These kids have no idea what is happening or the consequences of it. You know teens do not think about anything but the present and what they want right now. They can't and don't see the future. We don't even let them drive cars until they are 16. They can't vote until they are 18 even with parental consent. They can't join the military, they can't be given meth. There is a myriad of things that are extremely harmful to kids that parents can't consent to do or have done. I this is harming children.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
So we should allow politicians and social workers opinions to override that of medical doctors?

Informed consent is good enough in other areas of law and medical ethics, why the exception here?
Because children can't understand. Did you not listen to that poor girl? Children cannot give informed consent. Why is this so hard to understand?

And since when have so much power? You act like medical doctors are some sort of god that just knows everything about everything. This is NOT a medical problem. The body is not sick or injured. There is nothing for a doctor to do because the body of these kids is normal. Doctors have no idea what they are doing. They are experimenting on children. Doctors are not gods. Do you know how many doctors screw up their diagnosis? 12 million people a year are affected by misdiagnosis. 40-80 thousand people die each year from misdiagnosis.

Why Getting Medically Misdiagnosed Is More Common Than You May Think

And you are placing children's entire futures is the hands of people who make these kinds of mistakes as if they are some sort of sacrosanct all knowing group?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
If she's unhappy with her treatment, she can have her day in court. That doesn't justify the expansion of state power into the private lives of individuals and their doctors.
Gee I guess the doctors screwed that one up too. Too bad for her huh and her poor parents who listened to them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You equate ear piercing with gender transition therapy such as puberty blockers and surgery?
I don't think that's what he's doing. I can't speak for him, but I read it as it used to be that there was a controversy over getting kids ears pierced. Which today seems very minor in comparison to today when we want to alter kids body's by removing body parts and drugging them with chemical castration drugs.

I read it as a statement to consider how far we've fallen.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You equate ear piercing with gender transition therapy such as puberty blockers and surgery?
I don't think that's what he's doing. I can't speak for him, but I read it as it used to be that there was a controversy over getting kids ears pierced. Which today seems very minor in comparison to today when we want to alter kids body's by removing body parts and drugging them with chemical castration drugs.

I read it as a statement to consider how far we've fallen.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟342,768.00
Faith
Pentecostal
These people understand this about themselves from an early age. There is NO indoctrinate going on. They understand something about themsevles and while "fleshing out" the details they learn that they are - per many Christian groups - disgusting, sinful, hated by God, etc. Nobody seems to care to teach them they are loved, Christ stands before them for their lives so they may have salvation. So they shut up and they suffer from ever showing Christ their true selves. There is no indoctrinated going on. Just stop with the parroting of media and fake teaching nonsense. The Devil has warped our minds way too much.
The devil has darkened the mind of those that are healthy into believing these unhealthy kids are not what they were created. It's exactly the warping of the mind that we are talking about. The devil has warped people's minds into believing this is what we should be doing to kids. It's a warped mind that thinks it's okay to chop kids perfectly healthy body parts off and see on non+functioning fake parts. Where you have to continuously insert a tool into your fake vagina to dilate it or it will close up.

Or you cause other physical and psychological problems by the drugs you are giving the to try and alter the chemical make up of the body they were born in.

Man you need to wake up and see this is not what God intended. You think Christ would support this? These kids are mentally ill and you can't fix a mental illness by doing atrocious things to a healthy body.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This article in azcentral is defiantly worth reading, a warning around a year ago of what was coming.

"A different scandal lies on the horizon​

On our horizon is a scandal of enormous proportion that involves children and the internet and an American health-care industry that is exploiting them. When Americans wake up and finally understand what happened they will be horrified not only at how we damaged children, but created an environment so oppressive it became almost impossible to talk about."

• Prayers
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds to me they want safe guards put in place concerning this NEW PHENOMINON. A good thing to have common sense regulations on such a serious matter, that can permanently damage someone for life. Why would people be against that?
I Agree 100%, to think a parent would allow for reassignment surgery of a minor is beyond me

I have watched numerous clips on those who transitioned at a young age with future regrets

Lord Jesus help those in Governemt Amen

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,121,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Parents cannot consent to feeding their kids Drano or bleach. These kids have no idea what is happening or the consequences of it. You know teens do not think about anything but the present and what they want right now. They can't and don't see the future. We don't even let them drive cars until they are 16. They can't vote until they are 18 even with parental consent. They can't join the military, they can't be given meth. There is a myriad of things that are extremely harmful to kids that parents can't consent to do or have done. I this is harming children.
Can minors (under 18) consent to any type of surgery even to have their appendix removed? I don't think so. They are not judged to be mature enough to make major medical decisions on their own.
The same goes for drugs and medical treatments.

Upvote 0

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The devil has darkened the mind of those that are healthy into believing these unhealthy kids are not what they were created. It's exactly the warping of the mind that we are talking about. The devil has warped people's minds into believing this is what we should be doing to kids. It's a warped mind that thinks it's okay to chop kids perfectly healthy body parts off and see on non+functioning fake parts. Where you have to continuously insert a tool into your fake vagina to dilate it or it will close up.

Or you cause other physical and psychological problems by the drugs you are giving the to try and alter the chemical make up of the body they were born in.

Man you need to wake up and see this is not what God intended. You think Christ would support this? These kids are mentally ill and you can't fix a mental illness by doing atrocious things to a healthy body.
I read your post and thought WOW YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. Re-read your post. Where is the love that Christ taught us to have for everyone?

"By the drugs" tells me that you don't have a clue how science or medical advances work. So don't even go there - your wasting your time and energy because I don't buy that tinfoil hat woo woo.

Stop telling me and others that we need to wake up. I'll follow the love. You do you. That type of life isn't of Christ and isn't what I'm called to.

Upvote 0