Outrage as Florida Republicans pass ‘fascist’ bill to remove trans kids from parents’ custody

Angeldove97

I trust in You
Site Supporter
Jan 6, 2004
Indiana
✟143,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Any time a male child has a sex change operation. Do you really think it is not happening in the U.S.?
Sorry no. You're warping how it works. That human being of sound mind and body has worked with their parents and medical professionals to decided a healthier pathway for them. Christ. Does. Not. Care. About. Your. Gender.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟344,425.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I read your post and thought WOW YOU NEED TO WAKE UP. Re-read your post. Where is the love that Christ taught us to have for everyone?

"By the drugs" tells me that you don't have a clue how science or medical advances work. So don't even go there - your wasting your time and energy because I don't buy that tinfoil hat woo woo.

Stop telling me and others that we need to wake up. I'll follow the love. You do you. That type of life isn't of Christ and isn't what I'm called to.
Have you not read I Cor 13? Love does not rejoice in evil but rejoices in the truth.

And it's NOT the kids fault! That's what I want to get across. Some of these kids are suffering with a deep illness. Others have been fooled and taken in by adults doing evil. I don't blame these poor kids at all. It's the adults I blame. They are doing monstrous things to children.

And if I love kids I need to try and not rejoice in the evil done, but rejoice in the truth.

Satan is a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour and he is doing his best to devour these kids. To lead them down a path of heartache and ruin. He's doing it under the guise of an angle of light.

Yes wake up to the harm he is visiting upon the kids. Jesus would never ever support what is being done to them.

Reactions: Eschatologist
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟344,425.00
Faith
Pentecostal
By the drugs" tells me that you don't have a clue how science or medical advances work. So don't even go there - your wasting your time and energy because I don't buy that tinfoil hat woo woo.

This just tells me you do not have a clue about this. The drugs used on these kids cause sterilization. They cause osteoporosis among other things. They are not approved as therapy for kids. Yet it's done anyway.

Your statements tells me you are extremely ignorant on this topic.

Medical.advances? Do you know how many medicines have been released only to find out later how devastating the side effects are? How much damage they cause to the human body and the mind?

Medical doctors have done all kinds of things to people thinking that was the way to cure something only to discover that it was a terrible thing to do. You think big Pharma is only about helping people?

Now I'm not an anti-drug person. I take medications myself. But I am very careful about it and don't look for medications to solve all my problems. Today we hand out meds like candy.

And in this case we are doing unconscionable things to kids with them.

Reactions: Eschatologist
Upvote 0

Eschatologist

Apr 25, 2023
North Carolina
✟9,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry no. You're warping how it works. That human being of sound mind and body has worked with their parents and medical professionals to decided a healthier pathway for them. Christ. Does. Not. Care. About. Your. Gender.
Someone who desires to be the sex that doesn't match their body is, by definition, not of sound mind.

Medical professionals have a strong monetary incentive to favor the surgery and hormone treatments involved. This isn't about health. It's about profit.

The same could be said for vaccines now.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟344,425.00
Faith
Pentecostal
In a way you are correct in that Christ cares about your soul. He died to save your soul. And that's part of this issue. This is an anti-Christ message. That God did not make you a male, he made you a female. That feelings are paramount. The pride of life is the transgenderism message. It's a cult. Any group that seems to damage children and Indoctrinate them into a cult like this is ant-Christ. It makes it much more difficult to reach someone.

But when people realize they are unwell and need help they are much more likely to seek for answers and we all know Christ is the answer. Remember the sermon on the mount. Pride is not the way to God. Humbleness and meekness, lowliness of heart is the way. Transgenderism leads you away from God, not toward him.

Upvote 0