Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey, I'll make this open for business.

Do any of you know of a ministry that could use some calvinist books? I have some that I'm done with that I'd rather donate than sell.

I'm not calvinist anymore (though I won't depart with my Berkhof) but I don't quite think calvinists are heretics or anything. It's not like I'd rather burn the books than pass them on.

I've got Warfield, Horton, Sproul, Packer, Gerstner, you know, the usual suspects (though no Dabney-his Civil War era writings regarding slavery and blacks were a little creepy).

Let me know what you have.

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟516,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
menno said:
Hey, I'll make this open for business.

Do any of you know of a ministry that could use some calvinist books? I have some that I'm done with that I'd rather donate than sell.

I'm not calvinist anymore (though I won't depart with my Berkhof) but I don't quite think calvinists are heretics or anything. It's not like I'd rather burn the books than pass them on.

I've got Warfield, Horton, Sproul, Packer, Gerstner, you know, the usual suspects (though no Dabney-his Civil War era writings regarding slavery and blacks were a little creepy).

Let me know what you have.

Good Day, Menno

We are starting a libary at my church and I would be happy to make these avaible to the members of our church.

Peace to u,

Bill

Upvote 0