Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well, it appears Mikel has had his brain royally fried... I guess that's what happens when a mana wielder tries to do more than he's capable of? Anyway, Quennith will be wondering what exactly was going on with all this and why Rosyen was such a threat...

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
well.. *posted*
/me holds her breath, waiting to see what sort of reaction she's going to get.

no surprises there..

oh, and i was just looking back the thread to confirm some infor and guess what? we have totally forgotten about Orrifice's sister, Aiami. She should be currently working on the bad guys' side because of money, and she's got psychic power! :sigh:
i guess we'll just have to leave her out... since she comes in so late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Well, there IS the matter of actually getting this thing to where it's supposed to go... plenty of room for baddie interference there, eh? :D And Rosyen's still out there, much to everyone's chagrin. :p Yep-yep, still some adventure yet. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
lol, owl..

awww LF.. i was planning to have it end about right here (leave Iruen's journey) with just a couple of posts to round things up.

um, how about we start a new rpg with new (or old) characters? i don't see any reason for the original group to go to Peria, after all, this is kind of a .. religious relic.. and now a cleric has it, it's his responsibility (of course, if we were writing the journey, i'll have some other people go with him).

*rambling thoughts*

Upvote 0

Lady_Firehawk

With new mint flavor crystals!
Mar 20, 2004
Evergreen State College
✟10,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Iruen could just take it as a warning, then. :) (Hopefully, Rosyen's far enough out of commission not to be a problem, though...)

I'd definitely want to do something else with my characters, since I didn't get to develop them a whole lot... and I've decided I really like Mikel and don't want to kill him. :p (He'll be permanently changed, though, and will probably never heal fully...) I might even have Teglon finally hang up his sword and join the clergy or something! At any rate, he understands that the responsibility falls to Iruen and has reminded Quennith of that fact, plus they need to stay with Mikel anyway.

Upvote 0

Buskanaka

Hold me in your arms, never let me run away
Oct 8, 2003
Bathurst
Visit site
✟16,878.00
Faith
Christian
oh LOL what about Soiren's sister? didn't she get kidnapped? I don't remember ever rescuing her haha... :confused:

hmmm I think I should read the actually rpg thread first before the ooc...
Wasn't that a bit of an anti-climax?

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
no, Lufune (their relative) was kidnapped, but the army had rescued her (but you're right, we didn't write that part, we just assumed it was done).

As for Aiami.. Paladin knows more about her, so i'm not going to drag her in here.. *pretend she got lost on her way*

um, so you guys want to continue this rather than start a new rpg?
right.. let me go over and post and we'll see where to go from there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
ok, posted. Buskanaka, Kaelin should recognise that name and it would stir his memory. Hrestanin is an elven place down south (see map), it is known among the elves that a healer who knows of the ancient healing methods dwells there. But there's a catch. This healer has retired for many years due to an unknown reason. For now all he does is to catch crabs and star at the sky, like a body without a soul.

Iruen only remembered this as he left, which explained the last part of the post.

Upvote 0

Blessed-one

a long journey ahead
Jan 30, 2002
Australia
Visit site
✟25,777.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Soiren and Carrea aren't. They just need more time to recover. Mikel's the one in serious trouble.

well, we CAN start a new RPG, but then we'll need something more for an outline. I still haven't got my thoughts together yet.. we can sort out the party first though and wrap up this part with Carrea, Soiren, Xer, Orrifice.

Obviously, Kaelin would have to guide Queenith and her friends to Hrestanin though... unless he has something important to do.

Upvote 0