• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bridgida

Jul 27, 2016
London
✟26,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am tired, my head is a bit clearer. I had a good 6 weeks with working full time and going out to hair clients for a company and myself. So I was really buys. But I had problems with my feet for a year or more, or back pain. I was working a whole day, wanted to go to a client and saw a hospital ear the address. I asked if they could see me after the client. But after the client I went into the tube and from there I could not walk anymore. It was a difficult and dangerous journey home. I di not go back to work, I told them and made an appointment with the doctor.
I have a swollen left foot. I had not my x-ray and got meds and can't think of going out. I ordered a walking stick from Amazon and use it in the flat. I had for 2 weeks a head like someone had banged against it, but I was happy and without fear.
Now the foot seems to heal, we just still don't have the result from the x-ray. I thought I had Osteoporosis, even so the blood level is fine. I am off for 1 more month, which is good so I can sort out lots of other small illness. At work the last half year, I was coughing, sneezing on a never ending scale. I am 54 years old and I don't want to be ill. A lot of the coughing and sneezing is allergy but needed steorids for intervention.

Bridgida

Jul 27, 2016
London
✟26,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My partner was helpful, cooking for me. But yesterday he shoed his old face and got so rude and banged against the door with the fist. He is a chef and I threw a broken pot away. This started toff his evening long tirade on how bad I am.
Before the illness, I thought I separate from him, but then I thought what is if I get sick. How can I pay my bills and buy meds and food, when alone. But yesterday I thought again about it. I do the personal accounting and know I just need to re-schedule the bill payments. But still it is scary.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It sounds like you would enjoy reading this:

Job 1:8

Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil."

Upvote 0