Not up to me

Swurple

God's Accoustic
Jan 16, 2003
Visit site
✟372.00
Yknow, in addition to the fact that God makes things fall His way, i find that He adds in a huge element of humour as well. Irony, humour....mischeif even! I think people who dont know how good God is will not realise how funny life can be sometimes.

One fine example is my experience with a certain language. Ever since the day I started learning it, Ive been terrible at it. Teachers worry like mad and I barely scrape through all my tests. Learning this language is compulsory, btw, so i didnt really have a huge choice. But in all the major exams ive sat for [4 over the course of 12 years of education ] ive actually got distinctions! i mean... like WHAT!? i remember the looks on my teacher's faces...its so hilarious, its priceless! And many times, I worry so much for that subject that thats really all I pray for during the course of my exams. I tell you, nothing but God's grace could have done that and when you look into the irony of it, its seriously funny. maximum humour! haha... all praise to God who has the hugest sense of humour!! :p

Upvote 0

Job_38

<font size="1"> In perfect orbit they have circled
Jul 24, 2002
✟2,013.00
I know. Things I notice lately are about the Law of Right and Wrong. A little kid things that the rules of a game do not matter, but the moment he is wronged, what does he do?

"Thats unfair!"

Same with everyone. There is some sort of standard that we know of, and we try and to use it. But then they turn around and say it a matter of opinion!

Upvote 0