Visit site
✟296,902.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Correct. It is the solar wind, charged particles.
The light flash is seen within 8 minutes of the explosion. But the ejected mass of superheated hydrogen plasma takes about 24 hours to reach earth.
This just occurred CME may affect our atmosphere, but the huge CME as Prophesied will force our atmosphere aside on the side facing the sun when it strikes, The fulfilment of Isaiah 13:13 & 34:4 and Revelation 6:14

This is a wakeup call; knowing what it is the Lord will use on His Day of fiery wrath, gives us time to be prepared for a day of extreme heat, violent storms, shattering earthquakes and overwhelming tsunamis. We ARE told to take shelter; Isaiah 26:20-21

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟255,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-

Excellent example of why satan deceives people into believing in a counterfeit creation from science. So people will not understand the up and coming times. They will listen to science and be unprepared for the up and coming tribulation. Not until this time slaps them in the face and then it will be too late, They will be in the mix of God's wrath against satan, unbelievers and sin. I do not mention believer because believers in this time period will either be removed by God for disobedience or protected by God for obedience.

“While the earth remains,
Seed time and harvest,
Cold and heat,
Winter and summer,
And day and night
Shall not cease.”

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The light flash is seen within 8 minutes of the explosion. But the ejected mass of superheated hydrogen plasma takes about 24 hours to reach earth.
This just occurred CME may affect our atmosphere, but the huge CME as Prophesied will force our atmosphere aside on the side facing the sun when it strikes, The fulfilment of Isaiah 13:13 & 34:4 and Revelation 6:14

This is a wakeup call; knowing what it is the Lord will use on His Day of fiery wrath, gives us time to be prepared for a day of extreme heat, violent storms, shattering earthquakes and overwhelming tsunamis. We ARE told to take shelter; Isaiah 26:20-21
Well, as a Christian, I will not worry about the end. I will focus on Jesus.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,902.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well, as a Christian, I will not worry about the end. I will focus on Jesus.
Jesus was a Prophet.
Do you not worry about His predictions?

Jesus said: Portents will appear in the sun, moon and stars. On earth peoples will stand helpless, not knowing which way to turn from the roar and surge of the sea. People will faint with terror, as they see what in coming to the world from the celestial events. Luke 21:26-27
The next verse refers to the glorious Return, some years later.

Upvote 0

HIM

Friend
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2018
Alabama
Visit site
✟386,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Umm, this goes in the physical sciences thread, not the eschatology thread my friend. Am looking forward for the aurora.
That is a matter of opinion. Personally I would not want the thread moved.
Jesus was a Prophet.

Jesus said: Portents will appear in the sun, moon and stars. On earth peoples will stand helpless, not knowing which way to turn from the roar and surge of the sea. People will faint with terror, as they see what in coming to the world from the celestial events. Luke 21:26-27

Anyway during the year 1859 codex Sinaiticus was discovered and the origin of species was published. Two very significant events that still affect God's people today. This year was marked by the biggest CEM recorded in History.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus was a Prophet.

Well, the Bible says fear not, in multiple places. :) We as Christians do not need to fear about the future.

DateMay 1, 2024
VerseMatthew 6:25-34 (ESV): "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not be anxious, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the Gentiles seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Isaiah 41:10 (ESV): "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Psalm 46:1-2 (ESV): "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea."
ExplanationThese three passages from the Bible offer comfort and reassurance to those who are anxious or fearful. Let's examine each passage in turn:

1. Matthew 6:25-34: In this passage, Jesus is teaching his disciples not to be anxious about their basic needs, such as food, clothing, and safety. He reminds them that God takes care of even the smallest creatures, and that they are of greater value than these creatures. Jesus urges them to seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and promises that all their needs will be met. This passage is relevant to our modern anxiety in several ways. We live in a world where there is an abundance of news about conflicts, natural disasters, and other sources of fear and uncertainty. We may also face everyday stressors related to work, relationships, and finances. Jesus' message is that we should trust in God's provision and focus on seeking His kingdom and righteousness, rather than being consumed by our anxieties about the future.

2. Isaiah 41:10: In this passage, God speaks to His people through the prophet Isaiah, reassuring them that He is with them and will strengthen, help, and uphold them. This passage is especially relevant for those who are facing significant challenges or fears, whether related to personal struggles or larger global events. God's promise to be a present help in trouble is a source of comfort and encouragement, reminding us that we are never alone in our struggles.

3. Psalm 46:1-2: This passage from the book of Psalms is a powerful reminder that God is our refuge and strength, and that we can find peace and security in Him, even in the midst of chaos and uncertainty. The image of God as a refuge and strength is a powerful one, and it is a reminder that we can find comfort and security in Him, no matter what is happening in the world around us.
Societal RelevanceIn terms of how these passages relate to modern anxiety, they offer a powerful reminder that we do not need to be consumed by our fears and worries. Whether we are facing global conflicts such as the Russia-Ukraine war, Israel-Palestine conflict, global warming, solar storms [Edited to relate to solar storms] or more mundane everyday stressors such as a difficult coworker, we can find peace and security in God's presence. Some ways we can mitigate our anxiety include:
  1. Practicing prayer and meditation: Taking time each day to connect with God and seek His guidance and peace can be a powerful antidote to anxiety.
  2. Focusing on the present moment: Anxiety often comes from worrying about the future or dwelling on past regrets. By focusing on the present moment and the things we can control, we can reduce our anxiety and find peace.
  3. Surrounding ourselves with positive influences: Surrounding ourselves with positive, supportive people and avoiding negative influences can help us manage our anxiety and find peace in the midst of chaos.
  4. Cultivating gratitude: Focusing on the things we are grateful for can help shift our perspective and reduce our anxiety.
  5. Seeking professional help: If our anxiety is severe or impacting our daily life, it may be helpful to seek professional help from a mental health professional. They can provide us with tools and strategies to manage our anxiety and improve our overall well-being.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,902.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Seeking professional help: If our anxiety is severe or impacting our daily life, it may be helpful to seek professional help from a mental health professional. They can provide us with tools and strategies to manage our anxiety and improve our overall well-being.
So you think I'm a nutter?
The ancient Prophets were considered crazy, so I'm in good company when I promote the Prophetic Word.
Try these Words:

As Bible prophecy does tell us that a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the sun’s surface is what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath, Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-2, Malachi 4:1, +, we should know what a CME is and what it can do.
Briefly: On the Appointed Day, Isaiah 10:17, the sun will explode out a huge, earth directed mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. The initial super bright flash, Isaiah 30:26, and the Electro- Magnetic Pulse will arrive here within 8 minutes, causing armed nuke weapons to explode, Jeremiah 49:35,; all electrical and modern communication systems will be destroyed. The EMP microwave effect will also cause tectonic plate movement, Deuteronomy 32:22 resulting in severe worldwide earthquakes and tsunamis.
The sun will be darkened by being obscured by the approaching mass and the moon will shine bright red from the reflection of the seven times brighter sun flash.
24 hours after the explosion, the main mass of superheated Hydrogen Plasma will strike the earth, directly onto the Middle East, Zephaniah 2:4, wiping out the entire population, excepting a small remnant in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4, Jeremiah 10:18, Psalms 97:3-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18;+ [God's perfect solution to the ME crisis]
But as the earth is rotating and moving at 66,000mph on its orbital track, it quickly moves away and the rest of the world won't be so badly affected. The survivor's will form a One World Government, but we Christians will gather and live in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Psalms 107, Isaiah 35:1-10

The great Day of the Lord's wrath; the Sixth Seal, will come upon everyone the whole world over. Luke 21:34-35 Proved by how Revelation 6:15 covers every person. Isaiah 24:1-2, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7
No one will be taken away before this great test of our faith, 1 Peter 4:12, we will all see the cosmic effects and experience the devastation of that Day. Jeremiah 25:29-33
There are some signs to happen before that Day, we should know about. The 'sign of the fig tree budding', has occurred with the Jews establishing their own State in a part of the holy Land. Jesus said: the generation that see’s this, will live to see it all. Matthew 24:32-34, Ezekiel 12:25
Another prophecy that requires fulfilment before that Day, is Isaiah 3:1-7 and it may be that Micah 5:1 will precede it.

Isaiah 3:1-7 is specifically about Judah and Jerusalem. It says that they will lose their good leaders and the Lord will appoint incompetent youths to govern.
This prophecy has not been fulfilled as Written, so must belong to the present day. Judah is a nation, they control Jerusalem and they have a strong and experienced leader in Benyamin Netanyahu. If anything happened to him, they would be in disarray.
Micah 5:1, is an interesting verse without any context to help explain it, says how Israel's ruler will be struck on the cheek with a rod. A 'rod' is a slang term for a rifle and today it is possible for a sniper to accurately hit people at ranges of up to 2 miles.

The world is plainly, as in the days of Noah, as they and now we; think is normal life. BUT they and now the modern world, have sidelined their Creator. People say 'there is no God' and the bulk of humans, just ignore the One true God and worship materialism, idols or false gods. God will correct the situation; He did so before and He will do it again!
Isaiah 3:8-26, goes on to tell how rebel Judah will be brought low; the look on their faces testifies against them!
Amazing prophecy, that perfectly fits the arrogant, LGBT and 'stiff necked' people who live in Israel now.
The Lord says: on that Day, I will take away your pride, instead of perfume there will be the stink of decay.....your men will fall by the Sword of the Lord and Zion will be stripped bare. Isaiah 22:14
Wait for the Day!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you think I'm a nutter?
The ancient Prophets were considered crazy, so I'm in good company when I promote the Prophetic Word.
Try these Words:

As Bible prophecy does tell us that a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the sun’s surface is what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath, Isaiah 30:26a, Psalms 50:1-2, Malachi 4:1, +, we should know what a CME is and what it can do.
Briefly: On the Appointed Day, Isaiah 10:17, the sun will explode out a huge, earth directed mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. The initial super bright flash, Isaiah 30:26, and the Electro- Magnetic Pulse will arrive here within 8 minutes, causing armed nuke weapons to explode, Jeremiah 49:35,; all electrical and modern communication systems will be destroyed. The EMP microwave effect will also cause tectonic plate movement, Deuteronomy 32:22 resulting in severe worldwide earthquakes and tsunamis.
The sun will be darkened by being obscured by the approaching mass and the moon will shine bright red from the reflection of the seven times brighter sun flash.
24 hours after the explosion, the main mass of superheated Hydrogen Plasma will strike the earth, directly onto the Middle East, Zephaniah 2:4, wiping out the entire population, excepting a small remnant in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4, Jeremiah 10:18, Psalms 97:3-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18;+ [God's perfect solution to the ME crisis]
But as the earth is rotating and moving at 66,000mph on its orbital track, it quickly moves away and the rest of the world won't be so badly affected. The survivor's will form a One World Government, but we Christians will gather and live in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Psalms 107, Isaiah 35:1-10

The great Day of the Lord's wrath; the Sixth Seal, will come upon everyone the whole world over. Luke 21:34-35 Proved by how Revelation 6:15 covers every person. Isaiah 24:1-2, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7
No one will be taken away before this great test of our faith, 1 Peter 4:12, we will all see the cosmic effects and experience the devastation of that Day. Jeremiah 25:29-33
There are some signs to happen before that Day, we should know about. The 'sign of the fig tree budding', has occurred with the Jews establishing their own State in a part of the holy Land. Jesus said: the generation that see’s this, will live to see it all. Matthew 24:32-34, Ezekiel 12:25
Another prophecy that requires fulfilment before that Day, is Isaiah 3:1-7 and it may be that Micah 5:1 will precede it.

Isaiah 3:1-7 is specifically about Judah and Jerusalem. It says that they will lose their good leaders and the Lord will appoint incompetent youths to govern.
This prophecy has not been fulfilled as Written, so must belong to the present day. Judah is a nation, they control Jerusalem and they have a strong and experienced leader in Benyamin Netanyahu. If anything happened to him, they would be in disarray.
Micah 5:1, is an interesting verse without any context to help explain it, says how Israel's ruler will be struck on the cheek with a rod. A 'rod' is a slang term for a rifle and today it is possible for a sniper to accurately hit people at ranges of up to 2 miles.

The world is plainly, as in the days of Noah, as they and now we; think is normal life. BUT they and now the modern world, have sidelined their Creator. People say 'there is no God' and the bulk of humans, just ignore the One true God and worship materialism, idols or false gods. God will correct the situation; He did so before and He will do it again!
Isaiah 3:8-26, goes on to tell how rebel Judah will be brought low; the look on their faces testifies against them!
Amazing prophecy, that perfectly fits the arrogant, LGBT and 'stiff necked' people who live in Israel now.
The Lord says: on that Day, I will take away your pride, instead of perfume there will be the stink of decay.....your men will fall by the Sword of the Lord and Zion will be stripped bare. Isaiah 22:14
Wait for the Day!
Umm, this is part of my May 1, 2024 Bible analysis, and the 5th part talks about seeking mental help as some of us do struggle with anxiety in a way that necessitates help.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,902.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Umm, this is part of my May 1, 2024 Bible analysis, and the 5th part talks about seeking mental help as some of us do struggle with anxiety in a way that necessitates help.
Thanks Alex.
I look to the future with great anticipation, as I know the Lord will protect His people as we pass through all that must happen until the glorious Return of Jesus.

Has your Bible analysis focussed on what will happen on the multi Prophesied Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath?

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟126,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Alex.
I look to the future with great anticipation, as I know the Lord will protect His people as we pass through all that must happen until the glorious Return of Jesus.

Has your Bible analysis focussed on what will happen on the multi Prophesied Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath?
Nah. I stay away from analysis of end times stuff, as that is a contentious topic to some. My next Bible analysis will focus on cherry picking.

I am leaving this thread now.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you have knowledge of it why worry? Trust God! I agree with Alex when it comes it comes. Christians have been hypothesizing about it for the last 30 years and wrongly if I may add.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It was an odd one. The majority of it was in the south and southwest rather than the north. Omen? Twice in the last 8 months.
I heard a while back that the Fukushima earthquake changed the tilt of the earth. I wonder if this had something to do with it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,902.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If you have knowledge of it why worry? Trust God! I agree with Alex when it comes it comes. Christians have been hypothesizing about it for the last 30 years and wrongly if I may add.
More like the last nearly 2000 years!
But; do not make the mistake of thinking the Prophesies will never happen, the window of their fulfilment is still open.

Many scriptures tell us to stand firm in our faith and trust in the Lord for His protection during the testing time ahead. Psalms 23 and 91 for example.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,960.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If Jesus said no one but the Father knew the time, not even He... why should we seek to predict it? Paul was certain it would be in his lifetime. How did that work out? Knowing His Kingdom will eventually come to replace the evil we make, should be enough.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But; do not make the mistake of thinking the Prophesies will never happen, the window of their fulfilment is still open.
I never said it wouldn't. I said don't worry and trying to predict the future is futile. Remember the red moon thing it makes Christians look stupid.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,902.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If Jesus said no one but the Father knew the time, not even He... why should we seek to predict it? Paul was certain it would be in his lifetime. How did that work out? Knowing His Kingdom will eventually come to replace the evil we make, should be enough.
Right, my aim here is to inform and warn people of what the Prophesies say will happen. I do not know the date of when the Lord will send His fiery wrath, but we can ascertain the 'season'.
Many have misjudged the season over this Christian age, to their discredit.
Now, with Iran so close to, or already with nuke missiles ready, their attempt to wipe Israel off the map, will happen. That will trigger the Lords wrath, as He won't allow the holy Land to be polluted by radiation.

Upvote 0