Newly revealed evidence VINDICATES SDA sabbath teachings!

summerville

Feb 22, 2020
Atlanta
✟11,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
As Adventists, we seek truth.

We read Scripture more than any other denomination in our search for truth.

We all have the same "Prophetic Puzzle Pieces" to work with.

What if we were to just move a couple of those pieces around, and everything would begin to fall together seamlessly?

What if 12 years of independent NON-DENOMINATIONAL research verified SDA claims of the importance of GOD'S SABBATH, and also appeared to identify the U.S.A.'s place in prophecy?

Is America Revelation 17 -18 Great Harlot Babylon that is to be destroyed in 1 hour?

THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING!

sevenheadedscarletbeast blogspot.com

Sabbatarianism refers to an extreme form of the belief in which membership in the true church, or even salvation, is conditional upon keeping the Sabbath law.

As such, Sabbatarianism is at the least a form of legalism and at most a denial of salvation by grace. In most cases, the Jewish Sabbath (Saturday) must be observed by refraining from work, sports, and travel from sundown Friday evening to sundown Saturday evening.

The divine institution of the Sabbath is to be restored.

The delivering of this message will precipitate a conflict that will involve the whole world.

The central issue will be obedience to God’s law and the observance of the Sabbath. Those who reject it will eventually receive the mark of the beast”

The belief is often accompanied by the observance of Jewish dietary laws and/or other Old Testament feasts.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
SDA more often than not dismiss that God also said: The New Covenant would not have the law given Moses in the Old Covenant.
Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

The covenant made out of the land of Egypt was the ten commandments.
Exo 34:28 And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Deu 6:25 And it shall be our righteousness, if we observe to do all these commandments before the LORD our God, as he hath commanded us.
So when Paul says
Rom 3:21But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

We know that Paul is talking about the New Covenant that was witnessed by Jeremiah and Moses
Not true. What is clear is that, the term "new moon to New moon" means monthly, and the term"Sabbath to Sabbath" means weekly. Isa 66:23 is not talking about Sabbath-keeping, it's talking weekly and monthly worship.

LOL! It's not talking about Sabbath keeping but weekly and monthly worship----get real. It's the Sabbath they're referring to! Don't believe how you guys gloss over things you don't like---I just had to answer that, but I have fallen and my nurse is on her way and I've got wounds to take care of.
But at least you made me laugh.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Can you please list the verses where God said we are to worship on Sunday not on the 7th day anymore? Can you please list the verse that states any man has the power to change what God Himself wrote with His own finger?
These questions are raised from ignorance. It's similar to asking; please list the verse that states that men should wear bras. You're creating a false narrative that worship should only be on the 7th day. I bet you'd also agree that worship should be everyday.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
These questions are raised from ignorance. It's similar to asking; please list the verse that states that men should wear bras. You're creating a false narrative that worship should only be on the 7th day. I bet you'd also agree that worship should be everyday.

NO. God wrote the 10 with His own hand on stone and placed them in the ark. The Levitical laws were written by Moses, dictated by God, written on parchment and placed outside the ark. What God has written with His own hand on stone---will have to be annulled by God with His own hand on stone. Until then, His commandments stand---No man can change any part of the commandments. No man has the authority. The Levitical laws were not permanent, never meant to be and were illuminated with Jesus on the cross for He was the sacrificial Lamb. Not exactly rocket science and quite obvious. Anything else is raised out of total and complete ignorance of the whole plan of salvation as shown in the sanctuary service. We worship every day---the Sabbath can not be kept every day. We are to do our own work 6 days of the week.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
NO. God wrote the 10 with His own hand on stone and placed them in the ark. The Levitical laws were written by Moses, dictated by God, written on parchment and placed outside the ark. What God has written with His own hand on stone---will have to be annulled by God with His own hand on stone. Until then, His commandments stand---No man can change any part of the commandments. No man has the authority. The Levitical laws were not permanent, never meant to be and were illuminated with Jesus on the cross for He was the sacrificial Lamb. Not exactly rocket science and quite obvious. Anything else is raised out of total and complete ignorance of the whole plan of salvation as shown in the sanctuary service. We worship every day---the Sabbath can not be kept every day. We are to do our own work 6 days of the week.
More of the same (false narrative)

First thing to consider is this;
Are the ten commandments the words of the covenant? Y or N
Did God promise a New Covenant unlike the one made with the fathers out of Egypt? Y or N

How do you understand these scriptures below?

2Co 3:6He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant. This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit. The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life.
2Co 3:7¶The old way, with laws etched in stone, led to death, though it began with such glory that the people of Israel could not bear to look at Moses’ face. For his face shone with the glory of God, even though the brightness was already fading away.
2Co 3:8Shouldn’t we expect far greater glory under the new way, now that the Holy Spirit is giving life?
2Co 3:9If the old way, which brings condemnation, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new way, which makes us right with God!

2Co 3:10In fact, that first glory was not glorious at all compared with the overwhelming glory of the new way.
2Co 3:11So if the old way, which has been replaced, was glorious, how much more glorious is the new, which remains forever!
2Co 3:12¶Since this new way gives us such confidence, we can be very bold.
2Co 3:13We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so the people of Israel would not see the glory, even though it was destined to fade away.
2Co 3:14But the people’s minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.
2Co 3:15Yes, even today when they read Moses’ writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.
2Co 3:16¶But whenever someone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
2Co 3:17For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
2Co 3:18So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Clue: If you choose to be under the old covenant, you're rejecting the blood Jesus Christ.(Heb 10:29)
Rom 6:14For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
The ten commandment written stone or on your heart is a letter of condemnation. It will end in death if you fail to keep the law.
2Co 3:6 He has enabled us to be ministers of his new covenant. This is a covenant not of written laws, but of the Spirit. The old written covenant ends in death; but under the new covenant, the Spirit gives life.
The New Covenant is not of written laws (not written on stone or heart)

2Co 3:7The old way,[fn] with laws etched in stone, led to death, though it began with such glory that the people of Israel could not bear to look at Moses’ face. For his face shone with the glory of God, even though the brightness was already fading away.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL! It's not talking about Sabbath keeping but weekly and monthly worship----get real. It's the Sabbath they're referring to! Don't believe how you guys gloss over things you don't like---I just had to answer that, but I have fallen and my nurse is on her way and I've got wounds to take care of.
But at least you made me laugh.
Not a laughing matter
Many SDA use the NLT version.
Isa 66:22

“As surely as my new heavens and earth will remain,
so will you always be my people,
with a name that will never disappear,”
says the LORD.

Isa 66:23

“All humanity will come to worship me
from week to week
and from month to month.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,120,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
With all due respects, If anything, Jesus rationalize "THE LAW" into His 2 commandments.

The Hebrew word for LAW is TORAH.

Guess where His 2 commandments were found.

Deuteronomy 6:4

Hear, you Israel: YHWH our God, YHWH is one. You shall love YHWH your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

(CLV) Lv 19:18
You shall not avenge nor shall you be resentful against the sons of your people. You will love your associate as yourself: I am Yahweh.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Questions:
Will unrepentant murderers enter into the kingdom of God? Y N
Will unrepentant thieves enter into the kingdom of God? Y N
Will those who covet and are unrepentant enter the kingdom of God? Y N
Will those who bare false witness and lie and do not repent enter the kingdom? Y N
Will unrepentant adulterers enter the kingdom? Y N
Will those who dishonor their parents enter the kingdom? Y N
How about those who take the Lords name in vain and do not repent? Y N
Will those who worship other than Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit enter the kingdom? Y N
Will those who bow down to idols enter the kingdom without repentance? Y N
Will those who do not remember to keep His Sabbath day Holy enter the kingdom without repentance? Y N
How about those who refuse to do what God asks of them--such as saying something to someone, going somewhere for Him, doing something? Y N
How about those who refuse to help others when they see someone needs help? Y N

Who is Jesus speaking to when He says this:
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Not a laughing matter
Many SDA use the NLT version.
Isa 66:22

“As surely as my new heavens and earth will remain,
so will you always be my people,
with a name that will never disappear,”
says the LORD.

Isa 66:23

“All humanity will come to worship me
from week to week
and from month to month.

Yes, it very conveniently disregards the accuracy of that verse that sates from Sabbath to Sabbath we will worship Him.
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Week to week? Is that what you believe the prophet heard God say? What's that---Wed. - Wed? Thurs. to Thurs? No prophet of God would say it that way. Nor would He say, month to month. I prefer accuracy to whatever may seem more convenient to my lifestyle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Hebrew word for LAW is TORAH.

Guess where His 2 commandments were found.

Deuteronomy 6:4

Hear, you Israel: YHWH our God, YHWH is one. You shall love YHWH your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.

(CLV) Lv 19:18
You shall not avenge nor shall you be resentful against the sons of your people. You will love your associate as yourself: I am Yahweh.
Yes, I agree that those two commandments are in the law. Why would you dispute what Jesus say are His commandments?

Jhn 13:33Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
Jhn 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Your dispute is with Jesus who said: A new commandment I give unto you. It could have been the first time He spoke it to His disciples.

Jhn 15:12This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Jhn 15:13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Jhn 15:17These things I command you, that ye love one another.

1Jo 3:23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
John called it His commandment that He gave us

Gal 6:2 Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
Paul calls it the law of Christ

Jas 1:25

But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
Jas 1:26¶If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Jas 1:27Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

James call it the law of liberty

Jas 2:12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
Jas 2:13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
Jas 2:14¶What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
Jas 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

James said we'll be judged by the law of liberty.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, it very conveniently disregards the accuracy of that verse that sates from Sabbath to Sabbath we will worship Him.
Isa 66:23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Week to week? Is that what you believe the prophet heard God say? What's that---Wed. - Wed? Thurs. to Thurs? No prophet of God would say it that way. Nor would He say, month to month. I prefer accuracy to whatever may seem more convenient to my lifestyle.
Do some research Sir. Except for the Sabbath day, the individual days of the week have no names, just numbers. There was no names given for days of the week other than Sabbath.
So, it's a no brainer if New Moon to New Moon spells out monthly, then
Sabbath to Sabbath spells weekly.
The KJV translates Strong's H7676 in the following manner: sabbath (107x), another (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]

1. Sabbath
    1. sabbath

2. day of atonement

3. sabbath year

4. week

5. produce (in sabbath year)
Speaking about accuracy of the verse, New Moon to New Moon is left out of SDA narrative because worship will fall on other days than Sabbath days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Do some research Sir. Except for the Sabbath day, the individual days of the week have no names, just numbers. There was no names given for days of the week other than Sabbath.
So, it's a no brainer if New Moon to New Moon spells out monthly, then
Sabbath to Sabbath spells weekly.
The KJV translates Strong's H7676 in the following manner: sabbath (107x), another (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]

1. Sabbath
    1. sabbath

2. day of atonement

3. sabbath year

4. week

5. produce (in sabbath year)
Unfortunately New Moon to New Moon is left out of SDA narrative because worship will fall on other days than Sabbath days.

Duh---no kidding. Anyone who reads the bible knows that---or should. I was just saying---I could have used the numbers instead but we do use the names nowadays. We are very well aware that there were other Jewish festival days----and they were also called sabbaths. The 7th day was called The Sabbath. Are there any other truths you don't think we know about?

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Questions:
Will unrepentant murderers enter into the kingdom of God? Y N
Will unrepentant thieves enter into the kingdom of God? Y N
Will those who covet and are unrepentant enter the kingdom of God? Y N
Will those who bare false witness and lie and do not repent enter the kingdom? Y N
Will unrepentant adulterers enter the kingdom? Y N
Will those who dishonor their parents enter the kingdom? Y N
How about those who take the Lords name in vain and do not repent? Y N
Will those who worship other than Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit enter the kingdom? Y N
Will those who bow down to idols enter the kingdom without repentance? Y N
Will those who do not remember to keep His Sabbath day Holy enter the kingdom without repentance? Y N
How about those who refuse to do what God asks of them--such as saying something to someone, going somewhere for Him, doing something? Y N
How about those who refuse to help others when they see someone needs help? Y N
Who is Jesus speaking to when He says this:
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will
The beam in my eye does not allow me to judge who's in and who's out.
Rom 10:6

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
Rom 10:7

Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
Rom 10:8

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Sabbatarianism refers to an extreme form of the belief in which membership in the true church, or even salvation, is conditional upon keeping the Sabbath law.

As such, Sabbatarianism is at the least a form of legalism and at most a denial of salvation by grace. In most cases, the Jewish Sabbath (Saturday) must be observed by refraining from work, sports, and travel from sundown Friday evening to sundown Saturday evening.

The divine institution of the Sabbath is to be restored.

The delivering of this message will precipitate a conflict that will involve the whole world.

The central issue will be obedience to God’s law and the observance of the Sabbath. Those who reject it will eventually receive the mark of the beast”

The belief is often accompanied by the observance of Jewish dietary laws and/or other Old Testament feasts.

Really? You think Jesus and the disciples were all just a bunch of legalists? They all kept it and so did all first Christians they all only had the OT scriptures for the first 60 plus years and nobody had Sunday worship till later. It's all in the History books if anyone would research instead of following the literature put out by Catholicism only. All anyone has to do to put an end to this is point to where God said that we are to worship on Sunday now to commemorate the resurrection of Jesus and that would end it. Until then---what He wrote with His own finger on Stone and placed in the ark stands. And no man can change that. We adhere to some of the Jewish dietary laws---and so what? They are for health---or do you feel that good health only belongs to the Jew also? That baloney was rendered obsolete when research after research has found that the SDA are amongst the longest living and healthiest on earth.

We are not saved by any commandment---we are saved by grace---we keep the commandments because we love the Lord and want to do what makes Him happy and what He says is best for us. We keep His law because we are saved, not in order to be saved. Salvation is not by works of the law, but works of the law follow salvation. What's so hard to understand about that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The beam in my eye does not allow me to judge who's in and who's out.
Rom 10:6

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
Rom 10:7

Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
Rom 10:8

But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Rom 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Then by all means don't judge us and get rid of you own beam. Read post 75 for what we believe.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Then by all means don't judge us and get rid of you own beam. Read post 75 for what we believe.
The law of love will judge you, not me. The condemnation come from them who are under the law against those who claim faith and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
The law of love will judge you, not me. The condemnation come from them who are under the law against those who claim faith and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Exactly!! Getting into heaven is not a matter of how much you know but who you know! It is not how many facts you have correct but how closely you resemble the character of Christ. Christ is the judge. I take His word over that of man any day. We must all work out our own salvation for it is God we all stand before at the end and we get there by our own relationship with Christ, not by how closely anyone followed the popular way to get there. It is the believers who stand before God with their record of wonderful miracles that God turns away. It is the 5 virgins, all believers, who had not the Holy Spirit in them that were turned away. It is not that 99.9% of the world worships God in a certain way---but who worships God in the way HE SAYS. It's Cain and Abel. Cain did it his way, Abel did it God's way. That is what matters. It matter not to me what day you worship or how---it matters to God. Not a single individual will ever stand before an SDA to be judged. It is God who judges your character and how closely it resembles His. It is He that sees you heart and how willing you are to follow what He says or if you are just wanting to do as little as possible for Him, when He did everything for you.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,120,956.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I agree that those two commandments are in the law. Why would you dispute what Jesus say are His commandments?

Why would you dispute that Yahshua called us to keep the Torah?

1 John 3:4
Whoever commits sin transgresses also the LAW: for sin is the transgression of the LAW.

Matthew 7:23
But I will reply, 'I never knew you. Get away from me, you who work lawlessness.

Matthew 7:21-23
"Not everyone who says to Me, King, King, shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father (keeps His Commandments) in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, King, King, have we not prophesied in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name? And then will I declare to them, I never knew you, depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness" (you who are without The Law of YHWH).

(CLV) Mt 23:28
Thus you, also, outside, indeed, are appearing to men to be just, yet inside you are distended with hypocrisy and lawlessness.

(CLV) Hb 1:9
Thou lovest righteousness (kept THE LAW) and hatest injustice (disregard for THE LAW) ; Therefore Thou art anointed by The God, (tou theou) (YHWH), Thy God, with the oil of exultation beyond Thy partners."

(CLV) 1Jn 3:9
Everyone who is begotten of The God, (tou theou) (YHWH) is not doing sin, for His seed is remaining in him, and he can not be sinning, for he is begotten of The God (tou theou) (YHWH).

(CLV) Mt 5:17
"You should not infer that I came to demolish THE LAW or the prophets. I came not to demolish, but to fulfill.

(CLV) Mt 5:18
For verily, I am saying to you, Till heaven and earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from THE LAW till all should be occurring.

(CLV) Ps 119:160
The sum of Your word is truth, And all of Your righteous ordinances are eonian.

(CLV) Mt 5:19
"Whosoever, then, should be annulling one of the least of these precepts, and should be teaching men thus, the least in the kingdom of the heavens shall he be called. Yet whoever should be doing and teaching them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens.

(CLV) Lk 16:17
Yet it is easier for heaven and earth to pass by than for one serif of THE LAW to fall.

(CLV) 1Jn 3:4
Everyone who is doing sin, is doing LAWLESSNESS also, and sin is LAWLESSNESS.

(CLV) Mt 24:12
And, because of the multiplication of LAWLESSNESS, the love of many shall be cooling.

(CLV) Mt 24:13
Yet he who endures to the consummation, he shall be saved.

(CLV) 1Jn 2:4
He who is saying that I know him, and is not keeping his precepts, is a liar; and the truth of The God, (tou theou) (YHWH) is not in this one.

(CLV) 1Jn 3:8
Yet he who is doing sin is of the Adversary, for from the beginning is the Adversary sinning. For this, was the Son of The God (tou theou) (YHWH manifested, that He should be annulling the acts of the Adversary.

(CLV) Mt 23:28
Thus you, also, outside, indeed, are appearing to men to be just, yet inside you are distended with hypocrisy and LAWLESSNESS.

(CLV) Mt 7:21
"Not everyone saying to Me `Lord! Lord!' will be entering into the kingdom of the heavens, but he who is doing the will of My Father Who is in the heavens.
(CLV) Mt 7:22
Many will be declaring to Me in that day, `Lord! Lord! Was it not in Your name that we prophesy, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name do many powerful deeds?'

(CLV) Mt 7:23
And then shall I be avowing to them that `I never knew you! Depart from Me, workers of LAWLESSNESS!'

(CLV) Mt 13:41
The Son of Mankind shall be dispatching His messengers, and they shall be culling out of His kingdom all the snares and those doing LAWLESSNESS,

(CLV) Hb 10:28
Anyone -repudiating Moses' LAW is dying without pity on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

(CLV) Hb 10:29
Of how much worse punishment, are you supposing, will he be counted worthy who tramples on the Son of God, and deems the blood of the covenant by which he is hallowed contaminating, and outrages the spirit of grace?

Upvote 0

Jesse Johnson

Mar 2, 2020
Northeast
✟7,632.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
For though I am free from all men, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I may win more. To the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might win Jews; to those who are under the Law, as under the Law though not being myself under the Law, so that I might win those who are under the Law; to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law. To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak; I have become all things to all men, so that I may by all means save some. I do all things for the sake of the gospel, so that I may become a fellow partaker of it.
1 Corinthians 9:19-23

I find it ever so interesting that those who malign Seventh-day Adventists for obeying God in what seems right and just to them will almost never stoop to this position that the Great Apostle was so ready and willing to take in the furtherance of the Gospel. As if it were beneath them to do as he did. I guess talk really is cheap.

Perhaps some of the more militant "grace" defenders are in fact serving another gospel that isn't worthy of such a sacrifice after all.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0