New fossil shows four-legged fishapod that returned to the water while Tiktaalik ventured onto land

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟311,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Then if you read it, and you can't answer my question, how is me reading it going to answer my question?

'Cause I read it at least 5 years before the question was asked and you could read it *after* asking the question. (Also, I'm not sure a simple integer count can be made.)

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,171.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Then if you read it, and you can't answer my question, how is me reading it going to answer my question?

It very much would answer your question because you'd be able to see the answer.

And if I might ask: why do you feel that your question is important enough to ask?

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,948,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It very much would answer your question because you'd be able to see the answer.

And if I might ask: why do you feel that your question is important enough to ask?

Because it comes across to me that these guys are trying to make it look like evolution is an exact science when, in reality, they have to plod through trial and error until they get lucky.

Upvote 0

Warden_of_the_Storm

Oct 16, 2015
Wales
✟363,171.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Because it comes across to me that these guys are trying to make it look like evolution is an exact science when, in reality, they have to plod through trial and error until they get lucky.

Then that's a you problem only. Evolution is not a science, it's a process; the change of biological organisms in response to their environment. Paleontology is the science that they use to try and find things.

• Winner
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟155,469.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Then that's a you problem only. Evolution is not a science, it's a process; the change of biological organisms in response to their environment. Paleontology is the science that they use to try and find things.
Who knew

Upvote 0