New Englanders Check In

W

woman.at.the.well

Wolflily said:
Send some nice pink desert sand too and you've got yourself a deal. :D
It's so cold today (and yesterday). I don't have much motivation to go walking in the snowy woods at 6 am when it's this bitter. Hopefully the weekend will warm up before we get another snowstorm.

Wolf

*woman.at.the.well runs into the thread spreading sunshine everywhere!* in hopes everyone is thawing out in New England and getting ready for a beautiful Spring!

and here is that sand you requested too Wolflily!

Upvote 0

Wolflily

Saved by the Grace of God, thank you Jesus!
Jan 8, 2004
New Hampshire, USA
✟10,794.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh my goodness! More snow. And more snow. I'm looking at about 2+ feet of it out of my studio window and it's kind of bumming me out today. I was hoping I could start walking on pavement again soon, or riding my bike. But I suppose I ought to be thankful I can enjoy hiking in the snow a bit longer. I'll probably be hiking in the snow til the middle of May by the looks of it out there.
Can you folks believe this? Man...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 13, 2005
✟134.00
Faith
Protestant
i just want to introduce myself to the new englander's! i am a graduate student in psychology at the university of rochester, and while i guess that makes me not a real new englander anymore...i still have a massachusetts license plate (which i refuse to give up), love the red sox, and know that i will always be a new england girl at heart!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.