Visit site
✟8,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise the Lord, what more can I say?

Oh boy, I don't know where to even start. <sighs>

The Lord is sweet, more sweeter than the sweetest honey.

I've been praying for an apartment where I can have my ministry (well God's ministry) and I found an place. It is more than what I prayed for. Well, problem is that I don't have my full time job yet (I'm working parttime), but by faith, I will be working by the end of this month. So Praise God for it. My roommate needs me to move in by June, so that is why I need to start working now. (also to save more $ for moving)

It's so scary cause God is moving me forth, but I didn't expect it to be so soon.

Well the thing with the job is that: I've always wanted to work in a christian organization, so I can talk to people about Jesus. Funny thing is that I sent my resume out to the Covenant House. They are a homeless shelter for teenagers. I looked on their website and saw that they were Catholic. They are PRIVATELY funded, which means that I can talk about Jesus anytime. hehehee. You can't do that if you're funded by the government.

I expect God to perform an awesome miracle for his glorious kingdom. That I would be working by the end of this month. But I do want to ask for prayer that I will get an interview at the Covenant House and that they will hire me on the spot.

But really our GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS!!!!!!!!!

May you guys be blessed as the Lord has blessed me. Time and time again, I don't understand his love fully. It doesn't end at the cross.

Thank once again my wonderful brothers and sisters

Here's the website for the job that I want.
http://www.covenanthouseny.org/ :prayer: :prayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.