I have lost many people in my family. People i was close to and people who i didn't know too well. I always cry to let out my emotions, and eventually i just get to think of the happy times we shared.

But iam upset and worried about my nan. She was a devout Christian in her younger days and attended church every Sunday.
But then she wanted to get married. She had found someone she really loved and wanted to marry him. But he was not a Christian, and the vicar at her church said that he would not marry a Christian to a non-Christian.

My nan was very upset. She had been a very good Christian and would not have changed because of marrying a non-Christian. My mum told me this.
She asked a few times afterwards and eventually the vicar said that if she married my grandad, he did not want her to come to the church ever again.

So my nan left the church and never went back there. She was angry and never went to any church again. She stopped being a good Christian because of what that vicar said to her.

And now she's dead. She died of an illness i think. I saw her in hospital, but i never knew what was wrong with her, and i don't have the heart to ask my poor mum.

I worry because now she's gone, i can't talk to her about Jesus. I can't help her to regain faith in God. I don't know whether she was still a Christian inside, but iam still worried that she might not have been saved when she died. It makes me upset to think that i may have lost her forever, just because of a thoughtless vicar. :cry: