MY HEART IS BLEEDING

shadowgirl

Mar 7, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian

I am a new member here. I found this site by accident. Glad to find a place where I can share my pain. My husband left me 4 years ago. It is such a long story, I don't know where to begin. I have suffered from chemical imbalanced Depression all of my life. All that I can say for now is that I am in so much pain at times, I wish I could die. I know that is not the Lord's will for me so I hold on to Him as I go through each day. My hubby and I are still married although I have not seen him since the day he left. I can't bring myself to divorce him as it would mean I would have to see him. I can't do that. 4 years may seem like a long time but to me it as though it was last week. Since June of 2003 I have not been able to leave the house much. I rarely get dressed. I have an 8 year old Grandson that I have been raising since he was 6 weeks old. He is the the only thing that keeps me going. He thought of my husband as his dad and he suffers also. When my boy is not in school, I put on the mask that says all is well. My whole family is dysfunctional and distant. I am 46 now and after a life of abandonment and rejection from all, I don't have much hope in the future. The only hope I have is that soon the Lord may come and take me out of here! I am in a bad state of depression at this present time as you can probably tell. I am very much struggling and seeking the Lord's help. Any prayers you can offer on my behalf would be appreciated. :cry:

Suzannah

A sinner
Nov 17, 2003
✟15,824.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for you....I am so sorry you are having all this sadness inyour life. Have you seen a doctor for some temporary help? Do you have a compassionate pastor or deacon you can talk to? I will be praying for you that compassionate people surround you in "reall life" and that your troubles will be lessened by sharing your burden with others...

I will keep praying for you today...

Upvote 0

shadowgirl

Mar 7, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
Thankyou Suzannah! I need to go see my Doctor I know. I am suppose to take meds for my depression but the last time I was there he changed it and this new one does not work for me. I have no income nor insurance at this time. An elderly relative is living with us in my home and paying the bills until I get back on my feet again. I try not to ask for much as I feel guilty that I can't provide for us at this time. But I need to get back on my right med so I (can) get out and work again. I am usually not in this bad of shape but have recently gone down hill. Thanks for your concern and for your prayers.

Upvote 0

shadowgirl

Mar 7, 2004
✟118.00
Faith
Christian
Update...Since I wrote this the other day God has given me a Scripture (Second Corinthians Ch.12). In fact He gave it to me while I was reading a post here in the Forums. Then the next day He confirmed it in a completely different place. Now that He has reminded me that His grace is sufficient for me and that His strength is made perfect in my weakness, it has lifted me out of the dark pit I had given in to. And the bonus blessing was that through this Forum God has given me a new friend that I have so much in common with and we can help carry each other's burdens while we wait upon the Lord to complete the work that He has begun! Thankyou Father for your love and care.

Upvote 0