US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm going to log out and go top off my gas tank. It's a long trip, and the stations that are open this time of night are expensive; but gas prices might not wait until the morning to spike.

I'll take my chances with a full tank.

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel attacked the Iranian consulate in Syria

Iran sends drones and announces it to the world before they actually do anything

Combo of US and Israel shoot down drones

Big nothing burger. Iran just gets to say they retaliated to appease their extremists without actually escalating anything. Israel/AIPAC gets to siphon more money from America because “now Iran is involved.” Our taxes continue to support anything except helping Americans.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,256,821.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Israel attacked the Iranian consulate in Syria

Iran sends drones and announces it to the world before they actually do anything

Combo of US and Israel shoot down drones

Big nothing burger. Iran just gets to say they retaliated to appease their extremists without actually escalating anything. Israel/AIPAC gets to siphon more money from America because “now Iran is involved.” Our taxes continue to support anything except helping Americans.
And British planes apparently too.

I wonder the cost of shooting the drones down vs the cost of the drones? You can make drones out of cardboard. What does that cost? What does a Sidewinder missile cost?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟149,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I wonder the cost of shooting the drones down vs the cost of the drones? You can make drones out of cardboard. What does that cost? What does a Sidewinder missile cost?
Those Sidewinder missiles, produced by Raytheon Technologies, cost some $439,000 each, according to Bloomberg News. That figure is based on the Defense Department's desire to procure 255 missiles for about $112 million in fiscal year 2023.Feb

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟313,110.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

I think the sidewinders cost half a million dollars.

Iranian drones cost around $20,000 a pop.

Although Russia could paying much higher price, Shahed drones are domestically produced in Iran so they might even be having it at prices cheaper than 20 grand.

I think the best bet for economical defense is anti-air laser. The US Navy does have operational laser defense systems onboard ships and can be employed to target both surface/ground, and air threats.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think the sidewinders cost half a million dollars.

Iranian drones cost around $20,000 a pop.

Although Russia could paying much higher price, Shahed drones are domestically produced in Iran so they might even be having it at prices cheaper than 20 grand.

I think the best bet for economical defense is anti-air laser. The US Navy does have operational laser defense systems onboard ships and can be employed to target both surface/ground, and air threats.
Many years ago I had this dream.
In the dream, I saw a tapestry lower down before me. The tapestry was divided into two halves like an open book. On the left were many kinds of ancient weapons, such as swords, bows, spears, etc. They were arraigned from top to bottom. Nobody told me, I just knew these were weapons used in ancient wars against Israel. Weapons were also on the right side of the tapestry. These were modern weapons like guns, tanks, an cannons. On the bottom of the right side was a diorama of a battlefield. In this battlefield I could see the weapons being used. I could also see the flags of many nations that were involved in the fighting. The battlefield was someone in or around Israel. The flags were many nations fighting against Isreal. I distinctly remember the EU flag. I also remember one of the weapons in this image was a tank-like weapon; instead of a big gun, there was a laser-type weapon. It was firing and shooting down a modern-style jet. At the very bottom was an image of a nuclear bomb going off. In front of the exploding bomb was Jesus, and it appeared he was thoroughly dampening the effect of the explosion. The dream ended.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟710,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
WWIII has begun. I don't believe that there is any way out of that at this point. The billionaires in the US are building bunkers for themselves en masse. My only question at this point is how intense will the suffering become for everyone in the world.

All we can do is do us, individually at this point I think.

We are ready.

What concerns me the most is that ahead of this attack Iran issued warnings to the US not to get involved.

This means heavy concerns for terrorist attacks on the ground here at home - they've had plenty of prep time to make this more than a threat.

If I was president of this country I wouldn't stand for the threat. I don't think Iran needs it's ports anymore, or it's air fields. Try exporting then...

But Biden has apparently paid homage to the Ayatollah and is doing his bidding. That scares me more than anything so far. Biden doing whatever the Ayatollah wants....

Our reaction right now is one of fealty... Not power.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

We are ready.

What concerns me the most is that ahead of this attack Iran issued warnings to the US not to get involved.

This means heavy concerns for terrorist attacks on the ground here at home - they've had plenty of prep time to make this more than a threat.

If I was president of this country I wouldn't stand for the threat. I don't think Iran needs it's ports anymore, or it's air fields. Try exporting then...

But Biden has apparently paid homage to the Ayatollah and is doing his bidding. That scares me more than anything so far. Biden doing whatever the Ayatollah wants....

Maybe the rest of the world doesn't want the US dictating to them. Israel bombed the Iranian consulate, killing two of their Generals. Iran bombed the intelligence building that set up this attack, and they bombed the airfield that Israel struck from. Israel violated International law.

If Iran had struck the US in this way; you can be sure that the US would have struck back. However the US would probably not have been as kind, and humanitarian, as Iran. The US would probably not have given Iran 48 hours notice that they were going to attack, so that civilians could make preparations and take cover.

President Biden told Israel that he will not support them if they strike back at Iran for defending themselves against Israel's attack. Good for him. Russia, China, India, and many other nations are calling for everyone to deescalate the violence in this region.

I pray that Israel does not continue in their aggression; but clearly tensions are ramping up world wide. I am still taking this time of relative peace and prosperity, to prepare for life without a grid and without a supply chain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟574,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

We are ready.

It also concerns me that this sends a message to other nations, terrorists or not, that they do not have to worry about the US coming to the aid of their allies. We skip out on our obligations.
At the same time, our allies need to understand that being backed up by the US does not mean they have a blank ticket to do whatever atrocity they want, and we will protect them from just retribution. This needs to be understood upfront.

Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
AIPAC owns Washington and they support Israel's actions. Christians are primarily silent and justify the genocide in light of their allegiance. But if they were more biblically astute they'd recognize the spiritual ramifications of slaying children let alone en masse. Their blood is on their hands and continually increases.

But there are those amongst the flock standing for justice ardently praying for the reckoning of the innocents. And lo their wails join our cries as we battle in the courts of heaven for judgment and we are heard.

~bella

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟206,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
WWIII has begun. I don't believe that there is any way out of that at this point. The billionaires in the US are building bunkers for themselves en masse. My only question at this point is how intense will the suffering become for everyone in the world.
Blessings Hark. Do you remember me? Fear not. There is still a little time. Keep preparing as I have been led to do.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟710,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe the rest of the world doesn't want the US dictating to them. Israel bombed the Iranian consulate, killing two of their Generals. Iran bombed the intelligence building that set up this attack, and they bombed the airfield that Israel struck from. Israel violated International law.

If Iran had struck the US in this way; you can be sure that the US would have struck back. However the US would probably not have been as kind, and humanitarian, as Iran. The US would probably not have given Iran 48 hours notice that they were going to attack, so that civilians could make preparations and take cover.

President Biden told Israel that he will not support them if they strike back at Iran for defending themselves against Israel's attack. Good for him. Russia, China, India, and many other nations are calling for everyone to deescalate the violence in this region.

I pray that Israel does not continue in their aggression; but clearly tensions are ramping up world wide. I am still taking this time of relative peace and prosperity, to prepare for life without a grid and without a supply chain.

I have a few disagreements with your above (such as missing why Israel bombed in the first place and just what sweeties Iran is) but it's not the thread for it so I'll let it rest... :)

It would be nice to see Hamas lay down their arms and give themselves up, and end this war. I agree with you there. We can both agree before God in the cause of real and lasting peace for all.

On the day to day I think our worst enemy is inflation here at home, I heard that's also a factor in other countries as well (Germany, France?).

It's not that necessary items won't be available, we just won't be able to afford them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟710,296.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It also concerns me that this sends a message to other nations, terrorists or not, that they do not have to worry about the US coming to the aid of their allies. We skip out on our obligations.
At the same time, our allies need to understand that being backed up by the US does not mean they have a blank ticket to do whatever atrocity they want, and we will protect them from just retribution. This needs to be understood upfront.

This is a very balanced position and one I can agree with.

My problem right now is that I'm not seeing Israel as being in the wrong at all. I'm just not.

I've tried seeing this from other angles, even tried to see it through a different lens.

My husband says that people who come out of something like Islam will then turn so against that thing and have nothing but hate for it.

And I know I have this issue with my former faith, nothing but hate for it... So I do try to always account for what might even be considered a bias against, especially in what is seen as a holy war.

This whole thing is spiritual and blinding for everyone though. And it is SO spiritual, I saw and experienced the sharp shift. It's wholly spiritual.

Am I pro-Israel because I see through the lens of my own sins? Are those anti-Israel because they see through the lens of their sins?

But this is God's point... The only eyes we can see rightly from are His. Not our own.

So I've been doing my best here, to see through God's eyes, and I don't believe Israel has done anything wrong here. They are and have been defending itself against Iran for decades now in this little proxy war with Hamas.

They aren't wrong right now. I can't see it any other way yet.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I have a few disagreements with your above (such as missing why Israel bombed in the first place and just what sweeties Iran is) but it's not the thread for it so I'll let it rest... :)

It would be nice to see Hamas lay down their arms and give themselves up, and end this war. I agree with you there. We can both agree before God in the cause of real and lasting peace for all.

On the day to day I think our worst enemy is inflation here at home, I heard that's also a factor in other countries as well (Germany, France?).

It's not that necessary items won't be available, we just won't be able to afford them.

There's just so much stuff we all had wrong on the 'apocalypse'... Lol.

Have you ever thought of that? In all these apocalypse movies I never thought patriotic citizens would be turned into enemies of the state and that inflation would kill here at home.

I didn't see this one coming at all... I probably envisioned many things over the years but not this. Lol...
I've been seeing this coming for almost two decades now. It wasn't a matter of if. It was a matter of when.

The dollar is only worth 3% of what it was worth when Americans were forced to accept debt notes instead of physical assets, like gold and silver.

The national debt increases by 1 Trillion dollars, every 100 days. This isn't because of spending. This is because of the interest on the debt alone.

There is very little wiggle room to devalue that fiat currency any more.

If the Fed lowers the interest rate; we spiral into hyperinflation.

If the Fed raises the interests rate; the economy slows to stagflation.

Gold continues to be in high demand; but this is being papered over in the futures market. Usually when we see the price of gold climb, the value of the US dollar drops. Something unusual is happening this time. The dollar is holding steady. That is because the rest of the world is buying into the US dollar, because their own fiat currencies are in trouble.

Maybe BRICS will save the day. The rest of the world has grown weary of US hegemony; and as history demonstrates. every empire that resorts to fiat currency, and doesn't turn away from it, collapses.

Empires rise and fall because subjugating people who don't want to be subjugated requires large armies. Armies cost money.

Our founders warned us. Our founders weren't prophets. They simply studied history.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken away from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs." — Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home." --James Madison

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison

There is a world power shift taking place.

Wars are fought for two reasons, for money and for God. When they say it is about God, it's really about money.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My problem right now is that I'm not seeing Israel as being in the wrong at all. I'm just not.
I could argue that; but this isn't the place for that. When people are staving all over the world, because oil trade grinds to a standstill; they won't care who's right or wrong.

The world needs peace in the Middle-East. The world needs to react to the world power shift that is taking place. This shift might not happen overnight. It might take another decade to play out; but we don't know the time frame. It would be wise to prepare for the results of heightened aggression no matter whom hit back whom, first.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Israel continues to heighten tensions.

Hezbollah isn't Palestine. If they want that fight they'll have their war and others will get involved including Russia. Putin won't sit it out nor will Erdogan. The alignment will come to pass. Others have said it and you don't need prophecy to see the handwriting on the wall and America's role in the debacle.

~bella

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,865.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Our founders warned us. Our founders weren't prophets. They simply studied history.

They were deists and freemasons. Everything you need to know is on your currency. You'll find the same symbols in popular culture.

Wars are fought for two reasons, for money and for God. When they say it is about God, it's really about money.

Look at my response to @Carl Emerson's thread on mammon. There's a clue worth considering if you're inclined. I addressed it from both prongs (natural and spiritual) and there's a line about Britain you may find enlightening. What do they say about the apple?

~bella

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
They were deists and freemasons.
Some were. None of them were perfect; but none of them would support the Tyranny that abounds today.
Everything you need to know is on your currency.
I'm well familiar with the occult symbolism on our currency, as well as in the design of D.C..

History still supports the warnings of our founders; and they didn't create the current monetary (It's not money. It's debt notes.) system. If fact, the Constitution speaks against it.

So much for the law of the land.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Some [Most] people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions. They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers." -- Congressional Record 12595-12603 -- Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932
Look at my response to @Carl Emerson's thread on mammon. There's a clue worth considering if you're inclined. I addressed it from both prongs (natural and spiritual) and there's a line about Britain you may find enlightening. What do they say about the apple?
If you mean this one, https://www.christianforums.com/threads/avoiding-mammon.8295721/post-77630991; it's informative.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,115,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hezbollah isn't Palestine. If they want that fight they'll have their war and others will get involved including Russia. Putin won't sit it out nor will Erdogan. The alignment will come to pass. Others have said it and you don't need prophecy to see the handwriting on the wall and America's role in the debacle.
I suspect that China doesn't want to see their economy collapse with Middle Eastern, and Russian, oil fields sustaining crippling damage.

It seems that no one wants to see the violence escalate but the Israeli government; and even the Israeli people have been protesting their government.

Upvote 0