Lost - Episode 6:10 (3/30/10) - The Package

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No offence, but Lost has become just another show that they've literally been milking out for far too long, with a very poor storyline and stupidities.

I stopped watching at the end of season 2 I believe.

Then this is probably not a forum you'd enjoy wasting your online time in. ;)

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

LTB, I missed it when they said his name, before we saw him on screen the first time. I knew it was someone we had seen before, but I didn't place him until he got shot in the eye - then it all fell into place! So don't feel bad, it was definitely an out-of-context appearance for him.

I'm hoping we'll see Tom this season now. :)

Thanks! :) Hee hee, I'm waiting for the "goodies" and you're waiting for the "baddies". ^_^ I want to see Libby and Daniel's gf who was hurt by the experiments, and Aaron. You want to see Tom! I admit it would be interesting to see him in another context.

Upvote 0

Thomas The Atheist

Mar 14, 2009
Belgium
✟8,189.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Then this is probably not a forum you'd enjoy wasting your online time in. ;)

Yeah lol =D

I was just browsing, noticed this thread, wondered if the series have come to a definitive end yet and then decided to stop by :D
So, are we nearing the final episode(s)?

Here in Belgium it'll probably take about a year before they are to be broadcasted here, so I'm just being curious :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is currently the final season. Only 7 more episodes left.

Daniel's GF was Charlotte - we saw her last week with Sawyer; she was the girl that went thru his drawer.

I think she means the first girl, the one we saw hooked up to the ventilators stuck in the middle of her own personal time warp. I'd like to know more about where she ended up - I can't remember her name right now!

Upvote 0
L

LovesToBless

I think she means the first girl, the one we saw hooked up to the ventilators stuck in the middle of her own personal time warp. I'd like to know more about where she ended up - I can't remember her name right now!

Yes, that's exactly the one I mean. She was with him at his graduation, but his mother rejected them celebrating all together...she wanted him to herself and gave him the journal. And then we saw her as an invalid...when Desmond visited.

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
No offence, but Lost has become just another show that they've literally been milking out for far too long, with a very poor storyline and stupidities.

I stopped watching at the end of season 2 I believe.

Stop your lies!

You still watch the show. That's why you seem to know about the "oddities" that've been happening since you stopped watching at the end of Season 2 and that's how you found yourself reading through a Season 6 thread.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The only thing I didn't like about seeing Sun and her daughter in the pictures (other than ABC's ridiculous V countdown clock which obscured half of them! :mad:) was the one of her birthday party. I'm OCD about continuity, but Sun was living in Korea wasn't she? So why was the "Happy birthday" banner in English? :D

{Someone has to say it mode}

Evil incarnate walking around manifest as a dead man when he's not an invulnerable smoke monster. An island that was apparently an Army nuclear test site and was visited regularly, during the Cold War by a submarine that somehow was never discovered. An island that moves in space and time. A heroic figure that can impart immortality. An airliner breaking up in flight and 60+.

And the birthday party favors being in English is the thing you can't get past???

{/someone has to say it mode}

:p

Reactions: AirPo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lovesdolphins

New year, new me, new baby????
Mar 28, 2007
Houston
✟15,296.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Evil incarnate walking around manifest as a dead man when he's not an invulnerable smoke monster. An island that was apparently an Army nuclear test site and was visited regularly, during the Cold War by a submarine that somehow was never discovered. An island that moves in space and time. A heroic figure that can impart immortality. An airliner breaking up in flight and 60+.

And the birthday party favors being in English is the thing you can't get past???

hahahaha :clap:

Sorry about the confusion on the girlfriend front... :doh:

Upvote 0

Thomas The Atheist

Mar 14, 2009
Belgium
✟8,189.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Stop your lies!

You still watch the show. That's why you seem to know about the "oddities" that've been happening since you stopped watching at the end of Season 2 and that's how you found yourself reading through a Season 6 thread.

Lol =P but untrue though...

The 'stupidities or oddities' have been there from season 2 or 3 already, so no surprise I know about them. And for finding the thread, i was just scanning the new posts at the homepage when I saw this one so yeah :)

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

BAZINGA!! :D :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

snoochface

Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the electro-magnetic implosion that affected Desmond is going to be significant somehow. He's the only one who did the parallel lives thing, until he found his Constant, and also had a new memory that was actually an old memory that he didn't remember until it happened when the island was flashing through time (Daniel visiting him in the hatch). I think what happened to him makes him special, maybe even is the reason why the rules don't apply to him.

Upvote 0