WritingForLife101

Nov 14, 2016
Ohio
✟7,856.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I am looking for a good friend. I am a 18 year old female that home-schools. And although I love everything about home-school, sometimes it's hard making friends socially. As of the last few years I haven't really had any friends, so I've been pretty much lonely....I have posted upon various sites looking for friends but only to receive some "not so good" friendships in return. One such example was this person that talked down my faith and what I believed in. This was one of the reasons I joined this forum as I saw it to be a wonderful place to reach out as a Christian. Point aside though, I believe it only to be logical to introduce myself a little.

I love God, I have been a believer ever since I was a wee barren in my mother's womb. :) I am non-denominational. I believe in what the Bible says 100% I DO NOT ADD to it or TAKE AWAY from it. It is of a deep desire of mine to be a missionary around the world, mainly in Japan and India. I would feel secure and joyous though, if I had another companion whom accompanied me on these short-term missionary trips to these countries...And maybe, even have adventures there! XD But most importantly, reaching out to people about Christ.

As to describe my personality, I'm a fan of pop-culture. I like Disney, Studio Ghibli,Marvel, DC, Nintendo (mainly Pokemon) Harry Potter, Gravity Falls, stories about missionaries and anything cute. I write fan-fics and original stories in my own free time and I have been teaching myself Japanese for a year. I have a chihuahua that I love taking care of and I even have my own blog about pet nutrition. Haha, so I guess you could say I'm a little bit of a nerd.

I would be so happy to be able to make a friend who likes all the stuff that I like, or even stuff I don't know about, for I love learning about new things. But above all, I would love to have a friend who shares my GODLY and CONSERVATIVE values.... And who loves me for who I AM....I have felt a desperate need for a TRUE Christian friend....And as of now, I still have yet to find one, God willingly....Thanks for reading this post, and hopefully, I will make a friend. God bless you!