-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Can't do it right now but i will most certainly God willing in the furture, do so.

Blessings'...
From Your Friend...
SeraphimsCherub...
Only do what you can afford; your words here are just as precious as being a Lifetime Supporter. If you can support great! If not that's OK too.
Hope that makes some sense. :scratch:

Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I plan to do that, I hope this deal is available when I'm ready.
I'm sure it will be, however the decision is that of the owner but I cannot see it disappearing any time soon. ;)

Upvote 0

Emmy

Senior Veteran
Feb 15, 2004
✟50,995.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Dear TechAdmin. I am a Christian Grandmother, and will be 90 years old next year. I love the Lord and wish to meet other Christians, to praise the Lord. I do not understand what you want me to do. Will you please let me know ( in simple words please) what you want from me. I say this with love, and look forward to a reply.
Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ. P.S. My Grandson does help me when he can, but he does not live with me, and is not available often.

Reactions: GoodGRACEshus
Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear TechAdmin. I am a Christian Grandmother, and will be 90 years old next year. I love the Lord and wish to meet other Christians, to praise the Lord. I do not understand what you want me to do. Will you please let me know ( in simple words please) what you want from me. I say this with love, and look forward to a reply.
Greetings from Emmy, your sister in Christ. P.S. My Grandson does help me when he can, but he does not live with me, and is not available often.

Hi Emmy; What it is, if you send CF $20 you become a supporter for one year; helping Cf stay in business, and it stops the ads that are on CF. If you send $50, you become a supporter for as long as your on CF and will see no ads. You are not required to do this; you can keep your account, and everything will stay the same. I hope this helps.

I would like to say; you are an inspiration to us kids in our sixty's and I have always appreciated your posts and your steadfast praising of Jesus and His love. God bless you in Jesus name. :wave:

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟439,314.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am up for this, but, living permanently in Russia, I find the Paypal demands on Russian payers totally unacceptable. It goes WAY beyond my credit card info. Birthday, Passport number, home address, Earth defenses, Starfleet strength... at that point, I say, "No thanks". You're not going to get many supporters from Russia...

Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am up for this, but, living permanently in Russia, I find the Paypal demands on Russian payers totally unacceptable. It goes WAY beyond my credit card info. Birthday, Passport number, home address, Earth defenses, Starfleet strength... at that point, I say, "No thanks". You're not going to get many supporters from Russia...

What is an easy payment method for you or what is popular in Russia?

Upvote 0

rusmeister

A Russified American Orthodox Chestertonian
Dec 9, 2005
Eastern Europe
Visit site
✟439,314.00
Country
Montenegro
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Qiwi is big.
I'm not sure if new requirements have been rammed through for all services, or whether it's just the conditions on Paypal in Russia. I'm inclined to think the latter, because doing that for Qiwi would be really big news, I think. Most of the ubiquitous terminals for remote payment are theirs.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Qiwi is big.
I'm not sure if new requirements have been rammed through for all services, or whether it's just the conditions on Paypal in Russia. I'm inclined to think the latter, because doing that for Qiwi would be really big news, I think. Most of the ubiquitous terminals for remote payment are theirs.

If you try to use Paypal without creating an account, you can't? Usually Paypal lets you pay with a Debit or Credit Card without creating an account.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why is it necessary to send an alert when there are already popups all over asking people to donate to the site?

Is it just me or are all the popups, requests to remove add blockers and just general pushing for funding stopping anyone from donating?

Not sure I understand why, but that's the only reason I haven't donated.

That brings up the question if I should donate, does one have the option to not take the "supporter" sign that shows up under our avatar? Not sure why that bothers me either, just weird like that I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

Brent W

Tech Admin
Mar 6, 2015
Alabama
Visit site
✟146,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Why is it necessary to send an alert when there are already popups all over asking people to donate to the site?

Some people have javascript disabled or are on mobile phones and do not see the notices.

Is it just me or are all the popups, requests to remove add blockers and just general pushing for funding stopping anyone from donating?

Not sure I understand why, but that's the only reason I haven't donated.

That brings up the question if I should donate, does one have the option to not take the "supporter" sign that shows up under our avatar? Not sure why that bothers me either, just weird like that I guess.

The pop ups should not show frequently. If they are it will be something I need to look into.

Upvote 0