Texas
✟9,319.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
((Ok, here's my bio. Sorry for the confusion. :blush: ))

Name:Alexina (Her Nickname is Zena) Fleming
Orgin: Scotland-She moved to Scotland with her parents at the age of three. Her ten-year-old sister--now 23--decided to stay in the States with their mother's sister. She is now in the United States because her sister is getting married.
Height:5'6
Weight:110
Eyes:A Light Green, when angry they turn dark green.
Hair: A beautiful red, not too bright...more of a light Auburn-Goes down to the middle of her back.
Personality: Very stubborn, athletic, not a christian...her parents and sister are and she hates it. When she first meets you she is very shy.
Wardrobe:Anything she throws on. Mostly tight jeans, shorts, longer skirts with slits, hoodies, and tight shirts.

Upvote 0

Morwen

No doubt the years have changed me.
Feb 19, 2004
Texas
✟9,319.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
((Thanks Jakey. :)))

**Alexina Fleming**

Alexina sighed and flipped her hair over her shoulder. It kept falling in her face, and was getting annoying.

"I pronounce you man and wif-" the pastor said, then stopped in mid-sentance.

Alexina immediatly looked up when she heard a shriek. The pastor had disappeared right out of his clothes. They were laying in a pile on the ground. As a matter of fact, more than half the church had disappeared, including her sister and her was-going-to-be-husband.

Alexina stood up, then looked to her left where her parents were supposed to be sitting. She gasped. There was only a pile of clothes where they had been. She stumbled out of the pew, gasping for air. She couldn't breathe...this was like a horror movie, except for the fact that she was in it. She raced into the foyer and flung open the church doors. She looked around wildly. Everywhere she looked it was utter havoc. Cars were smashed into each other, buildings were on fire, it was just terrible.

Ok, where can I go to get help? Calm down...that church, that church Chrissy was telling me about. I can go there.

Alexina started running. She stumbled and almost fell because of her high-heeled shoes, but caught herself just in time. She snatched her shoes off and started running barefoot to (Whatever the Name Is) Church.

**10 Minutes Later**

Alexina leaned against the church doors, panting. She slowly walked in and saw a few other kids already there. They all looked scared.

Upvote 0

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
John came up behind him. He saw the man had cracked open a bible, and was reading John. A certain verse caught his eye. For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 John knew what he had to do. But as he was about to do it, the man stood up. "My name is Jerry Santelly."

Upvote 0

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lindsey clung to her sister, tears still streaming down her face. Charity tried to be strong, fer her sisters sake, but was scared to death, herself. She looked at Jerry.
"I'm Charity, this is my sister Lindsey." she said, her voice shaky.
She didn't quite know what else to say. She had never really talked to anyone about Jesus before, but she wanted to know how to be saved, but she didn't know how to ask.

Upvote 0

Morwen

No doubt the years have changed me.
Feb 19, 2004
Texas
✟9,319.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
**Alexina Fleming**

Alexina looked up, startled.

"Oh, my name in Alexina Fleming. It's nice to meet you," she said formally, her Scottish brouge heavy.

Roderick looked at her curiously.

"Are you from Scotland by any chance?" he asked.

"Why, yes I am. How did you know?" she asked, forgetting about her accent.

Roderick smiled.

"You Scottish brouge is very strong," he replied.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CJF

...love alters not...
Feb 26, 2002
United States of America
Visit site
✟15,250.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lindsey leaned close to her sister.
"How did daddy say he got saved?" she asked.
"Something about confessing that Jesus is Lord and blieving that God raised him from the dead." Charity replied, trying to remember it all.
"Yeah, that's right." Lindsey said.
She was quiet for a moment, and then looked up at Charity and smiled, with tears in her eyes.
"I did it..." she said and sat down in one of the pews.

Charity wanted to get saved, but not at that moment. She turned and walked out of the church and sat on the sidewalk and cried. She was in too much pain, emotionally, to accept Jesus. So, she decided she'd wait.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DudeForChrist

A Dude All For Christ!!!!
Dec 8, 2003
Idaho, USA
✟8,148.00
Faith
Christian
The man named Jerry stood up. "I'm not sure when we will be having services, but I'm trying for next Sunday. Come then," he said. John nodded. "I guess so. But, do you have any bibles?" Jerry went into the office, and came back out with one. "Here you are," he said. "Thanks," said John.

Upvote 0